Back to Kool Kat Entertainment

101 Reviews for Kool Kat Entertainment

K
Kailyn

Married on 10/08/2016

Look Kat's photo booth was a hit at our wedding. All of our guest had so much fun choosing from such a great selection of props. Will definitely use them again for future events!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kailyn, we appreciate it, we were glad to be a part of your special day.

M
Mark

Married on 10/01/2016

Throughout the entire experience, Joe was very professional. Responsive to our questions, thorough in his explanations, and helpful with advice. We are extremely happy with his service, our event was a blast, and we look forward to telling everyone about his services

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Awww, thank you so much Mark and Gina I was blessed to be a part of your special day!

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 09/03/2016

Joe did an awesome job being the DJ at my wedding. I was so pleased with how everything turned out. We met, and also talked on the phone to make sure everything was planned and ready for the wedding. I also did a photobooth with him, which was a blast and all of my guests enjoyed it. Joe knew exactly what he was doing so everything ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about anything.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shannon, We had a blast!! You guys were so much fun and I was made to feel like I was part of the family, Hope to work with guys again in the future.
Thanks again for letting us entertain you.

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 06/05/2016

Joe was a fantastic Dj for our wedding. Being an out of state bride it can be hard to plan thing but Joe made it so easy. He has a very detailed song list/form and called to go over the little details we wanted. We and our guest had a blast and were on the dance floor the whole time which is exactly what we wanted. I would recommend him to any Bride in the Tampa, FL area.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Hannah, it was an awesome night, I am so glad I could be a part of if.

P
Patricia

Married on 05/26/2016

Joe was amazing! I gave him some songs as guides of what we liked and his song choice was spot on! Very accommodating with our requests and he kept the reception moving through the evening. Highly recommend for any event and I would use again without hesitation!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, it was an honor to be a part of your special day!

shani

Married on 05/06/2016

Joe and Candice made our event awesome. Candice tolerated the kids multiple visits to the photo booth, and Joe kept the music going. They were great!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, your wedding was so much fun, and so unique.it was an honor to be a part of your special day.

A
angelica

Married on 04/16/2016

We had a great wedding. Joe really helped keep the party going and getting people to dance. I would highly recommened him to friends and family.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Angelica, I can't wait to send you you the digital photo's from the Photo Booth.. We had a great time too!!

E
elizabeth

Married on 04/09/2016

Joe is truly amazing! He is extremely professional, quality of service was absolutely superb and he truly made my wedding amazing! Joe walked me through every detail, providing me with nothing but the best. He is a pleasure to work with, always responding promptly to any questions or concerns I had. I highly recommend Kool Kat entertainment. I promise, you won't be disappointed! Thanks Joe, for making my wedding day great!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Charles and Elizabeth, you guys were an absolute pleasure to work with, I am so grateful to you guys, thank you for the opportunity and I hope to be a part of all your future celebrations.

A
Angela

Married on 02/27/2016

DJ Joe Vega was amazing! He was great to work with. He always followed up to make sure everything was going smooth worth the wedding. He wanted to make sure he was not missing any details. He played great music and everyone was on the dance floor the whole time! All my guests enjoyed the music. He did a great job with presenting my bridal party and my family. Do not look any further this is the DJ to hire! Thank you for doing such a phenomenal job!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Wow, I really appreciate you guys!! You were a bunch of rock stars from the very beginning, it was truly my honor to be a part of your special day, and now we will stay in contact as friends!! Thank you so much!

B
Brandon

Married on 02/13/2016

Joe was extremely helpful during our wedding. We had specific requests and he catered to them. He also kept the wedding flow going and kept us on track for the duration. We would highly recommend Joe to anyone for any event.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my honor & privilege to be a part of your special day!!

U
User5400538

2+ years ago

DJ Kat was fantastic! He had great energy and kept our guests pumped all night. After dinner, everyone jumped straight onto the dance floor and I have hundreds of pics that prove that everyone danced and had a great time- even those who normally refuse to dance. He played all the songs we requested and thankfully didn't play anything on our 'do not play' list. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your special day!

L
Laidy

Married on 11/14/2015

He was amazing, and we have a great time at my wedding.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much we had a great time at your wedding as well!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/24/2015

Joe at Kool Kat DJ was absolutely the best that we could have hoped for! He was professional as well as very flexible with our needs. We submitted our song list a little late, but the day of the wedding we had to change songs and it was no problem to him. He made everything perfect! We also had a photo booth and the product came out great! I would highly recommend Kool Kat DJ to anyone looking! I also work as a bartender for many weddings and have seen many different DJs and their abilities. I chose Kool Kat as my DJ because he is simply the best, no other DJ comes close!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren this absolutely made my day! You are an absolutely stunning bride and everybody had a great time! Glad I could be a part of it.

Sara

Married on 08/01/2015

Oh where do I start?! Amazing all around. We hired Joe with Kool Kat for our wedding last weekend. The first conversation we had was at 10pm at night. Joe understood that we were planning while the baby was in bed and made great strides to coordinate on our time. He did an amazing job, I can not thank him enough. He played every song I asked for and kept the mood going all night. I have ran many corporate scale events in Chicago and he is by far the most attentive DJ I have ever encountered. He even coordinated his outfit with our wedding colors. In addition to his DJ business, he also has lighting and photo booth services. Based off of the great price we did all 3. The lighting was stunning and really made everything come together. The photo booth isn't your "mall" quality photo booth, there were hundreds of good props and our guests got a copy as did we. They even made a book for us to take home that night which was the icing on the cake! In a world where we take to the Internet to complain, I felt the need to share our experience in hopes that it helps another bride/groom or party planner. Kool Kat made our wedding great and so easy. I would highly recommend this company for any event.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Candice & I would like to thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!!

you guys Rock!!!

D
Derek

Married on 07/18/2015

Joe made our day with his quality of music and the atmusphier thst was created with everything from uplights to the music that was chosen

B
Bryan

Married on 07/11/2015

Great song selections and great atmosphere. The DJ service was the icing on the cake thanks.

H
HEATHER

Married on 07/04/2015

He was excellent! Very prompt, professional (attitude and attire) and flawless with the music. It was a pleasure to have him part of our special day. Definitely the DJ to hire in future events.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Heather, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day.

D
diane

Married on 04/26/2015

What can I say about DJ Joe, this DJ did everthing we asked for. He came to the event prepared and was dressed formally. His equipment and light show was spectacular in our tented 50 th wedding anniversary event for my in laws. He felt the crowd and took requests and also played most of the songs on our favorites list. Everyone was pleased with his services. Thank you DJ Joe for all you did , you made the party fun for everyone. We will definitely recommend him to all our friends.

C
cadi

Married on 03/21/2015

Joe was a spectacular DJ. He was energetic and did an amazing job keeping the guests on the dance floor. He was professional and went out of his way to make sure each guest (200 guests) was having a great time. He was great at sticking to the timeline and I never had to worry about anything with him as my DJ. I couldn't of asked for a better DJ. I would recommend him to anyone who wants the perfect event whether it's a party or a wedding. He is awesome and helped make my special day perfect. Best DJ in the Tampa area hands down. Thanks so much for everything!

C
chris

Married on 03/14/2015

Best choice for DJ around the Tampa Area! Joe was great! He kept everyone on the dance floor for most the night! Our guests are still bragging about him and its almost been a month since the wedding! He's very energetic, and was very flexible with any music that we wanted! My family loved him! If we are ever in the need for a DJ he will be our first choice that's for sure! We also purchased an up lighting package which was worth every penny! The room looked gorgeous he matched our colors perfectly! If I could give 10 stars I would! Thanks JOE!
Mr. & Mrs. Wahl

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

It was an honor & a pleasure, you guys were so much fun, I appreciate you guy so much, I hope to see you guys again real soon.

K
Kate

Married on 03/14/2015

We were very pleased with the service we received from Kool Kat Entertainment. The music and uplighting were great! I think the DJ has so much to do with how fun a wedding is and everyone at our wedding said it was one of the best they had been to!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was my honor & pleasure..

U
User4880326

2+ years ago

Joe was awesome and did a fantastic job with working with our ideas and requests! Super friendly, laid back and professional all together. Definitely knew how to get everyone on the dance floor, we had so many people at one point we couldn't fit. It was amazing and we would recommend him to everyone. Thanks so much!

Sandy

Married on 03/01/2015

I just wanted to thank you so much for making our wedding reception go so smoothly! You were definitly the hit of the night (well except for us of course!). Thank you for taking care of the night so that we could just enjoy ourselves. Having you run the reception was the biggest relief to our whole family! The way you could read the crowd... You had everyone out on the dance floor. Thank you for making our special day perfect!

H
Heather

Married on 02/15/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment, Joe Vega, did an outstanding job as the DJ at our wedding. Joe exceeded our expectations, which were already very high. Prior to the wedding, Joe took the time to meet with us and understand what we were looking for and how he could help. Great communication and planning. He did an outstanding job with the music and artists we selected, and filled in the gaps to make sure the party never stopped. Joe had command of the ceremony, announcements/entry, dinner, dancing, etc. High-energy and fun, Joe has passion for what he does! Search no further for the best DJ for your wedding, Joe Vega/Kool Kat Entertainment.

Sanskrita

Married on 02/05/2015

Hey! We wanted to take the time to express how extremely happy we are with how our wedding and reception went! We've gotten SO many compliments on how great of a job you did and we are definitely grateful for that! It was fabulous how you kept things flowing by being involved and announcing everything. I don? T know how... But you got our guests out there on the dance floor; that was great! It was exactly what we hoped for! Thanks for making our day perfect!