Back to Kool Kat Entertainment

113 Reviews for Kool Kat Entertainment

H
HEATHER

Married on 07/04/2015

He was excellent! Very prompt, professional (attitude and attire) and flawless with the music. It was a pleasure to have him part of our special day. Definitely the DJ to hire in future events.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Heather, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day.

D
diane

Married on 04/26/2015

What can I say about DJ Joe, this DJ did everthing we asked for. He came to the event prepared and was dressed formally. His equipment and light show was spectacular in our tented 50 th wedding anniversary event for my in laws. He felt the crowd and took requests and also played most of the songs on our favorites list. Everyone was pleased with his services. Thank you DJ Joe for all you did , you made the party fun for everyone. We will definitely recommend him to all our friends.

cadi

Married on 03/21/2015

Joe was a spectacular DJ. He was energetic and did an amazing job keeping the guests on the dance floor. He was professional and went out of his way to make sure each guest (200 guests) was having a great time. He was great at sticking to the timeline and I never had to worry about anything with him as my DJ. I couldn't of asked for a better DJ. I would recommend him to anyone who wants the perfect event whether it's a party or a wedding. He is awesome and helped make my special day perfect. Best DJ in the Tampa area hands down. Thanks so much for everything!

chris

Married on 03/14/2015

Best choice for DJ around the Tampa Area! Joe was great! He kept everyone on the dance floor for most the night! Our guests are still bragging about him and its almost been a month since the wedding! He's very energetic, and was very flexible with any music that we wanted! My family loved him! If we are ever in the need for a DJ he will be our first choice that's for sure! We also purchased an up lighting package which was worth every penny! The room looked gorgeous he matched our colors perfectly! If I could give 10 stars I would! Thanks JOE!
Mr. & Mrs. Wahl

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

It was an honor & a pleasure, you guys were so much fun, I appreciate you guy so much, I hope to see you guys again real soon.

K
Kate

Married on 03/14/2015

We were very pleased with the service we received from Kool Kat Entertainment. The music and uplighting were great! I think the DJ has so much to do with how fun a wedding is and everyone at our wedding said it was one of the best they had been to!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was my honor & pleasure..

User4880326

2+ years ago

Joe was awesome and did a fantastic job with working with our ideas and requests! Super friendly, laid back and professional all together. Definitely knew how to get everyone on the dance floor, we had so many people at one point we couldn't fit. It was amazing and we would recommend him to everyone. Thanks so much!

S
Sandy

Married on 03/01/2015

I just wanted to thank you so much for making our wedding reception go so smoothly! You were definitly the hit of the night (well except for us of course!). Thank you for taking care of the night so that we could just enjoy ourselves. Having you run the reception was the biggest relief to our whole family! The way you could read the crowd... You had everyone out on the dance floor. Thank you for making our special day perfect!

H
Heather

Married on 02/15/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment, Joe Vega, did an outstanding job as the DJ at our wedding. Joe exceeded our expectations, which were already very high. Prior to the wedding, Joe took the time to meet with us and understand what we were looking for and how he could help. Great communication and planning. He did an outstanding job with the music and artists we selected, and filled in the gaps to make sure the party never stopped. Joe had command of the ceremony, announcements/entry, dinner, dancing, etc. High-energy and fun, Joe has passion for what he does! Search no further for the best DJ for your wedding, Joe Vega/Kool Kat Entertainment.

S
Sanskrita

Married on 02/05/2015

Hey! We wanted to take the time to express how extremely happy we are with how our wedding and reception went! We've gotten SO many compliments on how great of a job you did and we are definitely grateful for that! It was fabulous how you kept things flowing by being involved and announcing everything. I don? T know how... But you got our guests out there on the dance floor; that was great! It was exactly what we hoped for! Thanks for making our day perfect!

User4347444

2+ years ago

Can't say enough about DJ Joe, he was very flexible to deal with and extremely responsive.
He was always on top of everything if not one step ahead and made sure he kept his eyes on me and my husband thru out the night. He is very well equipped for any surprises and the whole night went just great. The monogram we asked for came out looking great and so does the up lighting.
We can't thank him enough for a great magical night.

N
Nick

Married on 11/16/2014

Super Job A++++++++! Joe is a great guy, his professionalism can not be beat.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Everything was beautiful, you did a great job yourself!! Happy Holidays.

Crystal

Married on 11/07/2014

Joe did an amazing job at my wedding very professional, I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Once again Congrats!! I had an amazing time, Thank you for having me.

K
Kendall

Married on 10/16/2014

DJ Joe was amazing from the planning stages to the wedding. He was very helpful with ideas, and putting things together for us. Very easy to get ahold of and kept us in the loop of what was going on. During the wedding many things changed in timing but Joe kept things running as if it was planned. With as many DJ's out there in the market I'm glad we found Kool kat DJ & Karoke services!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much we really appreciate your feedback, we consider it an honor to have been a part of your special day.

M
margaret

Married on 10/05/2014

DJ Joe was very professional and amazing. Joe had our wedding guests on the floor dancing and having a wonderful time. Our guests raved about how much they enjoyed the music and dancing. Joe's prices were very affordable and we were very happy with his service. Thank you Joe for making our day so special.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

it was my honor to have been selected for your special day!!

L
Liz

Married on 10/04/2014

Professional and very cool! I hire him for the majority of my events and will continue to do so. Great guy to work with.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, always a pleasure, I'm looking forward to working with you again.

J
january

Married on 10/04/2014

DJ Vega provided our wedding reception with the perfect kind of fun and music. He was very involved in knowing how things were during the event and always checked with us to ensure an amazing evening. I would recommend his services to anyone! He has such a great personality to go along with it all. Thank you for being a part of our wedding!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You January & Bill, It was an honor to be there for your special day!!

User4405550

2+ years ago

Joe did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very helpful with suggestions for song choices and played great music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The uplighting that he provided added so much to the room and really transformed it into a beautiful space. Compared to other DJ's that we looked at, Joe's prices were very affordable, and we were extremely happy with his service! Thanks for making our wedding day so special!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, you guys were amazing to work with. I wish you all the best!

A
Amy

Married on 07/25/2014

Joe was awesome and accomodating ghrough the entire process. He was reacheable via email, text, and phone. Very pleased. Loved our event!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

It was my honor & pleasure to be a part of your special day!

B
Breckany

Married on 06/28/2014

Joe Vega from Kool Kat DJ services was amazing! We seriously couldn't have asked for a better DJ. And he didn't stop there. Joe kept our event organized the entire night: from cake cutting and special dances to introductions. I hadn't realized how involved he would be and it was absolutely fantastic. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and Joe played just about every single song we had asked for. We wouldn't have changed one thing. His services fit perfectly into our budget and our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing that night.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much, it was a blessing and an honor to be a part of your special day!!

E
Emmari

Married on 05/06/2014

Joe was amazing! Originally, a friend of my mom's was going to DJ our wedding for $275, but he didn't have a certificate of insurance that the venue required, so he dropped out. That left us with only 4. 5-5 months to find another DJ in our budget. We knew we would have to spend more, but we didn't want to spend more than $500. I looked all over online, and bumped into Kool Kat, and Joe pretty much had a flat fee for the number of hours. We decided since 4 hours of service fit into our budget, we would go with that. Since our ceremony and reception was on a Tuesday night, Joe was able to fit both within the 4 hours. The lighting was great, he was very organized, and communicated with us through the whole wedding. He was dressed great and match the colors of our wedding, and thinking back, I am pleased we chose Joe too, because other DJs we were considering looked old and scrappy, but Joe is very clean-cut and looks like a professional. I was blown away that he did so much for us, and we are very grateful. Thanks Joe for being a part of a day we will never forget!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You, It was a blessing and an honor to be a part of your special day!!

nadine
nadine

Married on 04/26/2014

Joe Vega and his assistant were AWESOME! Extremely professional his table and light were beautiful he ever dressed in the colors of the wedding and his table was decorated Beautiful as for his service EXCELLENT! He did an awesome job with all the announcements and kept me and us and our bridal party on track. As for the music Fantastic he got the party started and kept it going throughout the evening. I give him and his assistant a 150% Fantastic job! And as for his rate hes worth more Thank you for making our wedding a magical night!

Thank You Nadine!!!

It was a Blast!! It was a honor to be a part of your special day.

We wish you and troy all the best for your future endeavors!!

Leslie and Brendan
Leslie and Brendan

Married on 03/22/2014

Joe did a fantastic job at our wedding. I've had several people tell me they had the best time ever at a wedding.... He kept the tempo of the reception up. We had so much fun! Thanks so much Joe! :)

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

It was my honor & pleasure, Thank you so much, please let me know if I can assist you guys in the future.

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/21/2014

Best choice we could've made! Wish we could do it all over again.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, Thank you Luis, it was an honor & a pleasure.

God bless!!

User3722312

2+ years ago

A little positive from me about Kool Kat DJ and Joe Vega. I do not know what the other brides are talking about. If there were problems, they brought it on themselves. Changed their time line, wrong contact in charge, Some like to just point fingers. Some run out of money and look for refunds,. Shame! Joe is a professional. He is creative, and knows how to keep the party rocking. The video will show how much fun we had. For all reviews that are negative, please give Kathy at pebble Creek a call. She recommended Joe and I never looked back. He did a wonderful job, Give him a call you'll see!

Carissa

Married on 11/09/2013

DJ Joe Vega was beyond wonderful! We unfortunately had so many issues with our venue and their staff that I was completely beside myself. DJ Joe quickly took notice of ALL of their downfalls and completely came to my rescue! He took over the entire reception, timeline and all, and made it everything I could have ever hoped for. Because of him our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful! As a DJ, he kept everyone on the dance floor with amazing energy, went above and beyond to see our requested songs be played, and displayed a very natural and friendly demeanor to us and our guests. Our wedding would't have been the same without him. With all of the problems that we had with our venue, he really took over and made it a beautiful wedding for us! We thank him from the bottom of our hearts!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so much, I was truly honored to be selected for your wedding. I am glad everything came together. continue to be a blessing to that wonderful family of yours and Happy Holidays.