Back to Kool Kat Entertainment

113 Reviews for Kool Kat Entertainment

C
Carissa

Married on 11/09/2013

DJ Joe Vega was beyond wonderful! We unfortunately had so many issues with our venue and their staff that I was completely beside myself. DJ Joe quickly took notice of ALL of their downfalls and completely came to my rescue! He took over the entire reception, timeline and all, and made it everything I could have ever hoped for. Because of him our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful! As a DJ, he kept everyone on the dance floor with amazing energy, went above and beyond to see our requested songs be played, and displayed a very natural and friendly demeanor to us and our guests. Our wedding would't have been the same without him. With all of the problems that we had with our venue, he really took over and made it a beautiful wedding for us! We thank him from the bottom of our hearts!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so much, I was truly honored to be selected for your wedding. I am glad everything came together. continue to be a blessing to that wonderful family of yours and Happy Holidays.

V
Valerie

Married on 09/27/2013

My husband and I used Joe for our wedding and ceremony and we were so pleased with his work. Our goal for the reception was to keep the party going and have everyone on the dance floor all night long and that is exactly what Joe accomplished. Our wedding and reception ran smoothly thanks to his music and timing! We would recommend Joe for any event. He's professional, talented and delivers on his promises!

Mary Ann

Married on 03/19/2012

Joe Vega was professional as well as an awesome entertainer. He came early to my 70s themed Disco Birthday party in full Disco attire. He was ready for whatever we threw out at him. He did an amazing job and I would recommend him to any of my friends or business acquaintences.

Thank you Mary Ann!!

B
neli

Married on 03/04/2012

Joe is definitely the most professional DJ you will encounter during your search. Always has your best in mind. Easy to contact email text call whatever. And boy is it resourceful? Need an officiant ask him, need photo ask him! Need catering ask him! Need a special song count on him to find it for you. The quality of his service is priceless!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so much guys!!!

T
Tara

Married on 02/01/2012

Kool Kat DJ provided my organization with karaoke services. He was extremely professional and personable. He most certainly exceeded our expectations from his ability to keep our guests entertained to the actual karaoke setup! We look forward to working with him again and definitely recommend his services!

dondi

Married on 01/07/2012

Joe and his partner were incredible! Timely, very fairly priced and played very suiting songs. He kept us in check with the order and times that all the traditions should be done (I.e. Toast, bouquet & garter toss). Both familes were able to blend very well due to the music they could all dance to and that made for an amazing, unforgettable experience! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thanks so much Joe!

Krystal
Krystal

Married on 01/07/2012

Joe was absolutely wonderful. The music played all night and everyone had a great time. He was punctual and had a great attitude the entire night. He did a great job involving people in the dances and the set up was great. Thank you so much for being a part of my wedding. I would recommend you to anyone I know!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You So Much It Was My Pleasure!!!

Jacilyn

Married on 12/31/2011

Thank you Joe for making our night a dream come true! Even with the last minute changes, you made our entire evening flow smoothly and everyone had a blast! What would I have done without you?! Perfect!

Thank you so much!!!

mike

Married on 10/29/2011

I would difinetly use him again

Thank you So Much!!!

Gail

Married on 10/28/2011

Joe did an amazing job for my daughters Halloween party. He downloaded all her favorite songs and keep the dance floor hoping all night long. His price was unbeatable too! I highly recommend Joe for any occasion.

Thank you Gail!!!

N
Nancy

Married on 10/22/2011

Joe was great from the beginning to the end. He was patient waiting on our music since we were so far behind with everything and on overload. Joe helped guide us through and reassured me throughout the process it was going to be wonderful. Joe went the extra mile with mics for the wedding and singer. He even managed to fill in the blanks for us since we ran out of time during the planning. Thanks so much! Nancy and Billy

Thank you guys!!!

D
Diego

Married on 10/08/2011

Joe is awesome, he took my event 6 days before it was held. I was in a huge dilemma being without a DJ, and Joe took me and my requests without hesitation. I provided him a list of songs I wanted on Thurday when the event was Saturday. I was a little worried to say the least, on the day of the event Joe was there early even though he had some car troubles. During the event Joe had the music pumping and a very cool assortment of lighting which is included in his price. All in all I was very satisfied with Joe and his DJ services, def reccomend him for your next event.

Thank you so much!!!

C
cristi

Married on 09/24/2011

Joe provided DJ and karaoke services at my daughter's 16th birthday party. He was well prepared, responded timely to any questions/emails and kept the guests danging and singing all night long!

Thanks again Kristi!!

Jennifer

Married on 08/05/2011

Joe was an amazing DJ that went the extra mile to make our wedding and reception absolutely perfect at an awesome price. We are still getting comments from friends and family and would use him again; except that we plan on staying married:)

He promptly arrived for all meetings including the rehearsal and treated us with the utmost respect and care during the crazy last few days before our wedding. We were able to simply provide him with the list of songs we wanted and he filled in all the gaps with music that suited the wedding perfectly.

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ/MC for our wedding. We can't thank you enough Joe for all of your hard work and effort you put forth to make our day perfect. Thank you soooo much!

Thank you so much!!

D
Dan

Married on 05/21/2011

Added great value to a wonderful occasion.

Gil

Married on 01/22/2011

My daughter's Sixteen Birthday party was a blast thanks to Joe. Music and lighting was awesome. Joe came through on all the songs on my daughter's music list. Reasonable Pricing!

Anthony
Anthony

Married on 09/06/2009

Definitely above the rest when it comes to entertainment and value, Joe knows how to put on a show! Very interactive, even got me to sing and backed me up when I was struggeling. The best KJ/DJ i've come across in a long time!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much guys we can't wait to get together again!!!

Michael

Event date: 12/03/2011

Joe and his team did an excellent job at our corporate Christmas Party. They provided great energy and world class professionalism. We look forward to working with him in the future!

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so Much Michael!!!

R
Rob

Event date: 11/19/2011

Joe is very professional and has impressive, high quality equipment that provided for a fantastic, fun environment that exceeded my expectations! I would recommend Joe for any occasion because he has the experience required to make any event special and the cost for the services provided was unmatched. Planning a party takes alot of work and Joe delivered in a big way where I didn't have to worry about the entertainment and all of my guests had a blast due in large part to the audio and visual aspects of Joe's dj services.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so Much Rob Happy Holidays!!

K
Kelly

Event date: 04/08/2011

Joe was awesome! He was able to create excitement and enjoyment for our compayy fundraiser. He had people on the dance floor and helped us raise money for some local charities. Thanks Joe and Kool Kat DJ.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Kelly! We are Looking Forward to assisting you in the future!!

Jessica

Event date: 06/25/2011

Joe is great. Awesome music selection and really got the crowd going.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Jessica it was my pleasure!!

User2153699

Event date: 07/16/2011

I absolutely loved the quality service provided with this company. Kool Kat Karaoke services is the bomb!

Julie

Event date: 02/17/2012

Joe Vega was an excellent DJ. He was the dj for my daughter's 16th b-day party. I contacted him several times prior to the event and he always responded promptly. The kids loved him and after the party told us it was better than the Homecoming at high school. His lighting system and music selection was awesome. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Julie!!!

We really appreciate it!!

K
Karla

Event date: 03/04/2012

Joe's company did a wonderful job for my daughter's 11th birthday. He was the DJ for a karaoke party at my house, and the girls had a wonderful time! Joe and his partner sang and taught the girls dances and had all the best music. They set up cool lighting and provided boa's for the girls. It was great and far exceeded my expectations.

Thanks Karla!
We had a blast as well!!

Miguel

Event date: 09/22/2012

DJ Joe was awesome. Had just the right music for all our guests to enjoy. Was such a pleasure to have a professional handle a once in a lifetime event for our daughter. Would recommend to everyone looking for a great DJ.

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Miguel, Your family and friends were a pleasure to work with!!