Back to Kreative Hands

Featured
Rebeca Mahler

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience!

It was an absolute joy working with Srini for my wedding day! She is the most kindhearted woman and truly cares about her clients and the work that she does.

Everything was incredibly easy and effortless leading up to the big day, which is so important when you are dealing with all of the stress of planning a wedding.

The floral arrangements all came out perfectly and were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! The colors she selected for the flowers complimented our natural wedding theme flawlessly.

If you want someone who is truly passionate about what they do and does an incredible job, I would strongly recommend working with Srini for your big day. She helped make my wedding experience so much better!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you Beca for the amazing words! It truly touched our hearts! Yes, we love going above and beyond for our clients to make their day extra special! We truly treasured every step of your floral journey and will cherish them very close to our hearts! Wishing you both a blessed marriage and all the very best!

D
Danielle Hall

Getting married on 12/05/2019

Trustworthy, and very professional!

Srini is such an Angel! We experienced an issue with PayPal, and she was very understanding, trustworthy and professional! There are still great people in this world, and she is certainly one of them!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you So much Danielle! I am so glad I was able to help you! Your message was so precious!
Much appreciation!

V
Vanessa

Married on 08/10/2019

Flowers That Impress

Srini and her team/family were incredible to work with. I don't know anything about flowers but still know what I like and am picky. I sent Srini photos, and she matched my photos so perfectly and even changed things to match my colors even better than I expected. The tropical ginger impressed everyone, even non-flower lovers. She even found out-of-season tulips, as they are special flowers to my family. My whole family was so impressed by her work and how quick the set up was. We did not have to stress about anything!

J
Jordan Lee

Married on 06/04/2019

Terrific Florist

Srini and Kreative Hands were a joy to work with! I appreciated her prompt communication via email and text, optimism and cheerfulness throughout the entire process. She turned my concepts into stunning pieces of art. Kreative Hands is an excellent vendor, reliable and professional.

Carrie
Carrie

Married on 04/20/2019

Sheer Perfection!

We love Srini personally and love her work! She executed my floral plan for my wedding beyond expectations. Everyone raved about my bouquet. She was easy to work with and I highly recommend her and Kreative Hands!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Truly after our hearts! Thank you sooooooooooo much! Your bouquet was a masterpiece one of a kind! Thank you for making us part of your beautiful day!

S
Samantha

Married on 03/29/2019

My retro wedding wouldnt have happened without her touch!

Srini made all my dreams come true I don't think my wedding could have happened with out her magic touch! The flowers where perfect she went above and beyond and made it all perfect and worked wonderfully with my Needs and my husband who was like whatever flowers... After all was sad and done even was like omg she made our wedding! In-fact we kept all of the beautiful arrangements in our house for a few weeks after the wedding until we had to finally get rid of them because they where just to beautiful to get rid of!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! What a heartwarming review! Yes, I am sure when you husband said " Whatever Flowers and all what was said ( typo sad) for him to say " OMG she made our wedding" Truly touched our hearts! Love when clients write from their hearts! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!
Wishing you both and your beautiful family the very best!

R
Robyn Yulo

Married on 12/09/2018

Our favorite vendor

I just want to say how happy we both are that we hired Kreative Hands. Srini is friendly, caring, and easy to get in touch with. She EXCEEDED all of our expectations and actually became OUR FAVORITE VENDOR, and made our wedding dreams come true. If your wedding date is available- book it now! You won't regret it. They truly take care of you like family. The flowers were fresh and lasted for days after the wedding. They made one miraculously gorgeous Bridal bouquet! The center pieces were breathtaking as well. Our guests were amazed by how gorgeous all the flowers were.

Hello Karl and Robyn,
Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for your heartfelt review which made our reviews 50 today with 5 stars! We are beyond excited! Your kind words meant the world to us and it sure was such a joy to have been part of your beautiful wedding and everything leading to your beautiful day! Your patience and faith made your day so special and you both were so loving and caring! I was deeply touched when you requested to take a few photographs with me and it truly showed how much you cared beyond flowers! Thank you so much again! Wishing you both the very best!

A
Andrea McIntyre

Married on 11/17/2018

Stunning Centerpieces!

Srini's work is absolutely gorgeous! She went far beyond my expectations in creating amazing centerpieces for my special event! Thank you, Srini and team at Kreative Hands!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea for your awesome words. WE truly appreciate it very much! It sure was such a joy to kreate something unique for your event!
Thank you so much again!

Irene
Irene Pasma

Married on 09/29/2018

Terrific florist and wedding thought partner

I whole heartedly recommend Srini to be your wedding florist. An artist, guru, and perfectionist rolled into one, Srini went above and beyond any expectation I could have had. Leading up to the wedding, we spoke numerous times on the phone and via email. Srini was extremely responsive and patient as I finalized flower/price/design decisions, a thought partner and guide the entire way. For our wedding, Srini made the wedding party flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl crown) and the arch. Each item was a piece of art, presented with attention to detail (i.e. Names of bridesmaids/groomsmen on written out). Srini's calm presence the day of the wedding, serenely setting up all the flowers, was within itself a wonderful experience on what could be a semi-hectic day. A true professional and artist, fairly priced, you really can't go wrong.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you Irene from the bottom of our hearts! Oh my goodness you have gone beyond words to write this review and truly understand our work, our love and passion for what we do! Your review truly explains everything we do to make your day even more special! yes, we add styling to our presentation as that is something we love doing and it does enhances the beauty of our work! We enjoy the peace and serenity during our set up time as you have explained and that is what brings the best in us when your have a lot going on and I am glad you observed that.

Thank you again for this amazing review. I do not have enough words to thank you!
Wishing you both the very best and a marriage with with joy, fun, laughter and most importantly love!
Much love,

K
Kon

Married on 08/16/2018

Perfection

We came from Australia to get married in the USA, and chose Kreative Hands. Srini and her family were extremely accommodating. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Srini even dropped off the flowers the night before to us, and we all had a great chat, a hug and a drink together! What a wonderful family business they have. Srini’s flower arrangements were supersized and so colourful. Anything we needed, she was there to answer, and very very responsive - if only there were more people in the industry like her! She even put me on to a wonderful wedding day of coordinater.

You will not regret choosing Kreative Hands for your wedding - just check out our photos and flowers, they speak for themselves.

Thankyou so much, we now have a life long friendship with Srini! Xoxo

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Kon and Bianca! What a heartwarming review! We will always treasure the fond memories of your wedding! We were delighted when you hired us and believed in our work all the way from Australia! Your thoughtful phone calls always timed it well that is was our working time here in the US! So considerate of you! We are so glad we were able to get all the Australian native flowers for you!
We sure will treasure your friendship and hope you visit us some time again in the not so distant future! Wishing you both the very best!
Much love to both of you!

K
Ksenia

Married on 08/14/2018

I’ve been putting off writing this review because I simply couldn’t find enough words to express my gratitude to Srini and her amazing team! :) Honestly, working with her was probably one of my favorite things in planning the whole wedding))
I was lucky enough to meet Srini and her husband and son, and they are just the nicest people ever! We had a small wedding and were kind of tight on the budget, Srini was able to accommodate our needs and offer some amazing options (that’s considering that her prices are already very affordable). Srini is very responsive and easy to communicate with. She checks her emails very often even though I know she’s incredibly busy with all the orders and clients.
I also kept changing my decisions on the selected flowers options, so we had to correct the amendment 5 or 6 times, but Srini managed to stay super kind and understanding throughout my whole bridal journey)))
On the day of, Srini and her team came in on time, they had everything together, and they brought an amazing vibe of love and peace to the venue:) I can’t help thinking of another occasion I have to hire a florist)))
I would recommend Srini to anyone! She’ll be able to fit any type of style and budget, she’s got amazing taste, and seriously- anything she touches turns out beautiful! :)

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts Ksenia and Tom! Wow! What an incredible review and how much detail you have gone into writing this review about our services! Yes, we truly cherish it and we do not have enough words to Thank you both for such loving and carding words expressed! Yes, a small , intimate wedding was truly after our hearts! Wishing you both the very best and sending our love!

Avinesh
Avinesh

Married on 08/11/2018

All Vendors Should Be This Awesome

We can't say enough about the experience we had with Kreative Hands! They listened to our vision of the wedding and truly made our vision into a reality. The arrangements were amazing and the entrance to the church was something that our guests are still commenting on months after our wedding!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Avi and Ronika for your amazing review! It truly was such a joy to have been part of your wedding and we will cherish every moment of our floral journey with you and your beautiful day! It is so comforting to know about the church entrance and we truly are delighted to hear that!
Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! Wishing you both a life time of a happy and beautiful marriage! Much love from all of us at Kreativehands!

Casey

Married on 08/03/2018

Srini had a writer reach out to us to tell the beautiful story of our wedding - need I say more?!? This woman is amazing and so are her florals! You can read the full story below at the link below

http://www.kreativehands.com/blooming-moments. Html

A few things not covered in the blog are 1)how truly kind Srini is, and 2) how she bent over backwards to help make our day special. I broke my ankle leading up to the wedding and Srini was so sweet, and beyond accommodating. A couple weeks before the wedding Srini and her husband came all the way to our home to help devise a plan of how I would get down the aisle in style - complete with engineering suggestions, and a keen knowledge or our venue.
Then she made everything absolutely gorgeous and exactly as I'd imagined. We worked very closely together via pinterest leading up to the big day and she understood my vision immediately. She's very easy to work with and provides a lot of detail and knowledge throughout each phase. I highly recommend choosing Kreativehands. My wedding would not have been the same without their help and creativity.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! What a heartwarming day and a heartwarming review! Thank you so much! We are so glad to have been part of a very special day, special moment, special circumstances and most importantly a precious couple! The love you have for each other under any circumstance is beyond words!
Sending our best wishes , love and hugs!

L
lauren

Married on 07/27/2018

Fabulous Wedding florist!

She did a great job creating the unique look I wanted! She’s flexible and create any type of look! She’s responsive and very professional!

M
Mariana

Married on 07/22/2018

Srini from Kreativehands is one of the loveliest humans alive!

We didn't have a huge budget for our wedding but she was kind enough to work with us to provide wonderful bouquets, boutonnieres, arch and table decorations. I selected a couple reference pictures of greenery and vines for tables and the arch, a couple bouquets I liked and she took over from there, selecting the right plants and putting everything together. Every step of the way was easy, as she is very responsive via e-mail but able to accommodate whatever you might want - be it a crazy party or a small in-budget intimate event. She brought her own creative vision and knowledge to turn my vague ideas into a perfectly coordinated wedding!

Day of, I did not have to worry about anything which made the day super calm and relaxing for me. At the end she even included a couple extra table decorations free for us, as well as a small gift - I felt so humbled and moved that someone external to our wedding would be this happy for us and so kind and thoughtful.

Truly, working with Srini was more like having an old family friend making your wedding pretty.
Believe her vision and trust her if she tells you this or that flower won't work with the weather or the venue and you'll have the freshest most beautiful flowers you could ever ask for!
I cannot recommend Kreative Hands enough!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. Wow! considering us as a family member is such a beautiful way of expressing your thoughts about our work and service at your warm and intimate wedding! We loved everything about your wedding and also giving us the opportunity to be creative to make it extra special! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for making us part of your memorable wedding! Congratulations again to both of you and wishing you the very best!

N
Natalie

Married on 07/15/2018

My experience with Kreative Hands was amazing! Srini was communicative, prompt, flexible and extremely professional. The entire process from start to finish went very smoothly and all of my questions were addressed in a timely manner. Day of, they were early with our product and it looked better than I ever could have imagined. My husband, coordinator and I were so impressed with the detail and care that went into all our pieces. I would ABSOLUTELY work with Srini and Kreative hands again and would highly recommend her!
I will try and add pictures as soon as I have my photos back from our photographer.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Natalie thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing review! It really meant so much to us! You were such a joy to work for and we loved every bit of your wedding floral journey! You were so quick in giving us your vision, booking us online without even meeting us and gave us the best warm welcome on the day of your wedding! Every one was so helpful and it sure was such a pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding! We look forward to seeing the beautiful wedding pictures!

Thank you again for taking the time to write this amazing review!

J
Janna

Married on 07/08/2018

Srini of Kreativehands executed my vision so perfectly. She is an absolute professional and I really appreciated how knowledgeable she was about flower choices. She took great care with the details of my flowers on one of the hottest weekends of the summer. I trusted her completely and my wedding turned out so beautiful. Thank you so much, Srini!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Janna for your kindhearted thoughts! It means the world to us when our clients take those moments that were dear to their hearts about our work! Yes, one of the hottest days of summer and working with tulips was a challenge, however, looking at the wedding pictures, everything turned out so beautiful and we did our best to keep to your vision and your dream flowers! Thank you so much for making us part of your beautiful and precious day!

V
Vicky

Married on 06/24/2018

Srini is an incredibly kind, creative, and attentive florist. She helped to bring my vision to life for my wedding and stayed within my budget. Additionally, she was proactive in seeking information months before the event and was always accessible by email. I felt that I can completely trust her to do an excellent job and didn't have to micromanage before the wedding nor during. Day of, she and her team arrived early and delivered absolutely stunning bouquets - I was equally impressed with our table garland-like arrangements and arch decor. She was an absolute pleasure to work with - a warm, honest, and caring professional. I highly recommend Kreative Hands for anyone having an event (especially wedding) in LA!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Vicky for your heartfelt thoughts! It was such a joy to be part of your beautiful and memorable day and we truly love what we do and extend a little tad more to surprise our clients and make it more special!
Sending the very best wishes to you and Ben !

Grace
Grace Kim

Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing - highly recommend

Srini was AMAZING to work with from the beginning to the end. She was very kind, accommodating, and most of all- executed our vision perfectly and worked with our budget. We had our wedding at Malibu West Beach Club this year in June. We wanted fluffy white luscious flowers with greenery on an arch. I found an image on Pinterest to share with her, and it was even MORE BEAUTIFUL than the image. Because we were having a beach wedding, we also wanted the groom to have a Starfish as a boutonniere and she created it using her KREATIVITY. It was perfect and we received many compliments! I also LOVED my bouquet and floral crown that fit so well with the back drop of the ocean, floral/blush bridesmaids dresses and my elaborate dress. Finally, she also delivered all the flowers to the hotel I was staying at — what SERVICE! We are so thankful to her and her team for the love, care, dedication and talent shared. THANK YOU!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Wow! A destination wedding! Never met the couple till the day of their wedding! All the way from Chicago! Everything was done online and what an incredible review! We cannot thank you both enough for all the details expressed in your review Roger and Grace! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! The trust you placed in us long distance! Sending the very best wishes! Love and hugs!

L
Lyndsay

Married on 05/12/2018

Srini at Kreative Hands was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. I needed a flower crown for our maternity photo shoot within 24 hours (on Mother's Day weekend! ) and she was so gracious and responsive. Everything went off without a hitch and it was exactly what I had envisioned, if not even better. She took all of my requests and made the flower crown truly something so beautiful - it really made the pictures to tell you the truth. They turned out so much more amazing because of the awesome flower crown Srini was able to deliver. Thank you!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you Lyndsay from the bottom of our hearts! It was such a joy to have done your crown on mother's day weekend! A special mommy to be! How fitting and perfect and made our weekend extra special! Wishing you the very best!
Sending warm hugs!

R
renee

Married on 05/04/2018

I can’t even put into words how amazing srini and her team are. Srini is an incredibly talented creative artist, she made the most amazing peices for our wedding…if you don’t believe me just take a look at the pictures. I wish I was getting married again just so I could re hire her. It doesn’t matter what your floral tastes are srini will be able to create whatever it is that you love. I can’t stress how important this is. It's difficult to find people who take the time and effort to understand what a persons tastes are and then bring them to life. Srini and her team were by far the most organized and responsive wedding vendor we hired. I planned our wedding myself from the other side of the coast line and I knew I was in capable hands the minute I spoke to Srini. I hope our paths cross again Srini! It was a privilege working with you :)

Thank you for everything!

Chelsea

Married on 04/28/2018

My fiancé and I recently got married April 28, 2018 and had the most beautiful wedding. We owe an enormous thank you to Srini and her team at Kreative Hands for making beautiful arrangements for our ceremony at our church, our reception, and bridal party flowers. Everything turned out more beautiful than I had imagined. My fiancé and I had been planning for our wedding for over a year and Srini had a great amount of patience and expertise that I truly appreciated in the busy months leading up to our wedding. I am so happy that I chose Kreative Hands because they were very quick and responsive to my emails and phone calls. Srini made sure to answer all of my questions and work with our very tight budget and go out of her way to tour our ceremony and reception locations to make sure the flowers would look perfect! I wish I could plan my wedding day over and over again because of the support of her and her team and the beauty of the final products.
Srini, thank you for your patience, kindness, expertise, and most of all creative hands that truly made our wedding day extra special.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for such a heartwarming review! We loved working with you and enjoyed the floral journey leading to your beautiful day! We are deeply grateful and thankful to you for observing every detail of our work! Yes, the extra little touches is what we pride our selves and thank you again! Congratulations to you , Ramon and your beautiful family!

Charlie

Married on 03/26/2018

I TOTAL Recommend Srini at Kreative Hands for any event you are having. Srini when above and beyond our expectations for my daughters wedding. I gave her a vision board of my thoughts, Ribbons and Roses, and then gave her my budget...... She said she will be able to take care of us.... And WOW, The Most Beautiful Roses I have ever seen, in the Perfect color scheme, It couldn't have be any Better! The memories we will have of this Beautiful night will never be forgotten! Love Kreative Hands! Love, Love, Love Srini! Without You, Srini, this day would not be same. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Awesome Job! I will tell Everyone I know, Call Kreative Hands for your next party! And Thank You to your husband and daughter that help out! Everyone was WONDERFUL!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing and kind words! It was our joy to make your daughter's day beautiful and to your satisfaction! Thank you for making us be a part of the memorable day! It sure was such a joy working with your family! It was the first time in all these years we experienced an amazing dad working so hard to make every detail count! We were truly inspired by the love and passion you had leading up to your daughters wedding and the day of! Again, thank you so much for your amazing thoughts expressed about our services!

A
Arianne

Married on 12/30/2017

Srini and the Kreative Hands team are absolutely amazing! Srini is brilliant, creative, and was so patient working with our budget. She listened to all of my requests and put together the bouquet of my dreams. My bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were stunning and the boutonnieres were just as gorgeous. If you hire Kreative Hands, there is no way you will be disappointed!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Arianne and Connor Thank you so much for the amazing review and your kind words about our work! We loved working with you and helping out with your budget and most importantly your vision, style and colors! Thank you for believing in our passion and creativity! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making us part of your beautiful day a sunny Southern California day in December just perfect for such a perfect and loving couple!
Wishing you both blessings of a life time and we did say a special prayer at Our lady of Malibu after handing over the flowers for both of you! Love and hugs from all of us!

S
shakari

Married on 10/08/2017

When i say that I'd recommend Srini and her team to ANYONE I mean ANYONE who is looking for a beautiful bouquet, arch arrangements, arrangements for centerpieces, and anything else you can think of. This lady was so kind to my mother and I and answered every single question we had about my wedding! Honestly, one of the best parts about the wedding was my beautiful arch and bouquet! I would not trade it for the world! It was so dainty and elegant!

A couple of things you brides out there have to realize is that your wedding is a business to people. Many florists and other vendors will treat it JUST LIKE THAT: a business! SRINI is NOT one of those people. She truly takes her time and sends you photos of what she has in mind when you tell her your vision for your big day! She seems to LOVE what she's doing! She is very detail oriented and makes sure you are happy before crafting your arrangements. ALSO, you do not have to worry about her not being on her job. She showed up on time the day of the wedding and set everything up perfectly, just like she said she would. Thank you Srini! You were wonderful to work with! <3

Kreative Hands's reply:

Truly after our hearts Shakari! What a well thought review! This is what makes our work so precious and very dear to our hearts! You took the time to write every detail and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts! It truly was such a joy to have done your wedding flowers! A client so dear to our hearts! Wishing you and Greg much love and a life time of happiness and blessings! Love your mum! You all were such a joy to work for!