Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Eric
We were expecting several children at my daughter’s wedding at Calamigos Ranch on November 10, and we were concerned about keeping the little guests happy and occupied late into the evening. Enter the LA Wedding Sitter! They swept into the venue before the ceremony, set up an amazing array of toys, games and snacks, and the kids had an amazing time! Even though the ages ranged from infant to 10, there was something for everybody to keep them amused. When my sister went up to check on her 5 year old daughter and ask her if she wanted to come dance, she refused to leave the sitter. The kids, and their parents (as well as the rest of the guests) had an amazing time thanks to LA Wedding Sitter. The service is not cheap, but in retrospect worth every penny.
Wedding: 11/10/2017

Kathryn
LA Wedding Sitter was the best choice I could have made for the kids attending our wedding! They made sure the kids were safe, had their meals, and most importantly had fun! I knew our sitter would bring toys and games but I had no idea she would be so prepared!!! She had more than I could have imagined and every time anyone peeked in on the kids they were having a blast! All of the parents were very happy with the service! I would recommend LA Wedding Sitter to anyone!
Wedding: 11/03/2017

Ro
We had a seamless experience and I was concerned if they’d have enough stuff but they were prepared - some kids voluntarily joined babysitting because it was so fun, even though we didn’t push them to go!
Wedding: 06/10/2017

User4941211
We focused on ease of coordination and reviews, it was also helpful to contact references.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Elaine
Having Jessica and her crew made a world of difference at my son's wedding. The parents of the young children in attendance were thrilled that they kept the children engaged and happy so they could actually enjoy the festivities. Even family at the wedding without kids thought the service was marvelous. The toys and activities were age appropriate and bountiful so the kids never got bored. We had a space issue on the day of the wedding because of bad weather and Jessica figured out a solution on the fly that worked beautifully. I would hire LA Wedding Sitter again in a heart beat and for any occasion.
Wedding: 05/06/2017

User7560696
Best thing we did was decide to have a wedding sitter at our wedding! We had 8 children at our wedding at the Ritz in Dana Point, CA and they had 5 great girls work and help us from start to finish with the kids. First they helped the girls get ready and do photos and then they helped us during the wedding and cocktail hour, then they took the girls to a suite and did all kinds of crafts and activities and feed them, etc! My husband and I were able to have an enjoyable night and yet we were able to still have our daughters and nieces present for the important moments. Thank you so much for the great work girls.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Anne
These girls are the best! This is a must have service for your weddings! I am so glad my mother-in-law got this service for us because we had so much family from back east come to our wedding with their little kids and it would have been a disaster to have them all at the boring reception parts, And no one wanted to leave there little ones in hotel rooms with random babysitters so this was so great- they could check on the kids anytime and they were just in the next room, yet they had so much fun stuff set up for them. I would give them 10 stars if possible!!!
Wedding: 04/23/2016

User6147010
L.A Wedding Sitter was fantastic!

User6107639
Jessica and the LA Wedding Sitter team did a great job entertaining a dozen "little guests" at our wedding. All the kids (from the 3 year olds to a 9 year old) had a great time. They didn't want to leave when the wedding was over! They also did a great job of accommodating special requests (food allergies, changing venue, etc). I highly recommend them for any weddings (or other events) in the Los Angeles area.

User6113512
Jessica and LA Wedding Sitter were amazing! We were struggling with the decision to invite kids or not to the wedding and hiring LA Wedding Sitter was the best of both worlds. Parents were able to bring their kids, drop them off with the sitters, and enjoy the wedding and reception without any worries about their kids (who were right upstairs from the reception). All of the fantastic reviews of LA Wedding Sitter sounded almost too good to be true, but all of the parents and kids at our wedding raved about Jessica and her team! Even one of our family's children who is only 2 and not very good with english yet (it's her 2nd language) had a great time with the sitters and felt very comfortable playing with her cousins and the sitters. Jessica brings so many toys and activities, great for all ages. We couldn't have been happier with her and her team, we highly recommend LA Wedding Sitter!

Angela
We hired them for kids on our wedding day, to make sure kids will have their own good time and activities and will not be bored. This group was great! The kids had fun and had a great time. Everything went well. Jessica is very responsive.
Wedding: 08/08/2015

Julie
LA wedding sitters were excellent in every way. They were wonderful with the children: keeping them happy all evening with many games and activities and supervising them throughout the wedding ceremony, pictures and part of the reception. Parents and grandparents could concentrate on the wedding celebration without any worries. Everyone had a good time, knowing their little ones were in good hands. The unexpected arrival of two extra, small guests did not phase LA wedding sitters one bit. They just took it in their stride. LA wedding sitters were able to provide exceptional care for all ages of children, including a baby. Most importantly, the kids just loved them.
Wedding: 06/21/2015

Victoria
LA Weddingsitter watched 12 little guests at our wedding at the Pelican Hill Resort last June and wow I can't say enough how wonderful they were! They brought so many items to keep the kids busy and happy and our kids didn't even want to leave to come dance! They had so much fun and all the parents were stress free! I highly recommend this service at ALL weddings!!!
Wedding: 06/13/2015

Shelley
L.A. Wedding Sitters were fantastic. I'm not sure who had more fun, the parents who had the peace of mind of knowing their kids were taken care of and got to enjoy an adult filled evening, and when they worried, they could visit their children; or, the kids who got to meet new friends, enjoy a night of video games, dancing, karaoke, and playing. The wedding sitters brought everything. A fun tent structure, cupcake decorating, video games and books. They were in charge of feeding the kids, entertaining them and keeping them safe. My husband and I went upstairs (the kid's had their own floor in our venue) and were so happy to see the kids having so much fun. I asked if they could supervise card making for the bride and groom, I would provide the blank cards and crayons. Wedding Sitters happily complied. They were a great investment for the wedding, if you can swing it you'll be so happy to have kids at your wedding.
Wedding: 03/07/2015

Rebecca
We used Jessica and her team for our January 2015 wedding. We had many friends with kids, but also wanted a grown up affair. L.A. Wedding Sitter was the perfect solution. Jessica was very easy to communicate with and the team came prepared with projects and crafts for the bigger kids and age appropriate toys for the younger infants. When things got a little later in the evening, all the kids were snuggled together watching movies. Everyone went home happy and sleepy! I would highly recommend Jessica and her team!
Wedding: 01/18/2015

donna
Jessica and her team were amazing. All the parents could enjoy the wedding and their children were safe and having a blast of their own. Thank you Guys for a great night!
Wedding: 12/13/2014

User4628754
We never heard a peep from the kids! We are so grateful to have had L.A. Wedding Sitter at our wedding!

Jeanine
What a find! I had never been to an event with professional babysitters before, but knew we'd need some help at our outdoor wedding with 15 kids. The venue had some dangerous areas, and many of their parents (my sisters) were in the wedding party -- so we needed the extra help. I had no idea how truly amazing this service would be! I've never seen my sisters so relaxed. They could just enjoy the evening without worrying at all about the kids. And the kids had a blast! The sitters brought so many cool activities to keep them entertained. The next morning, one of the kids was begging her dad to go back to play again! The sitters also helped the kids with their meals, made sure the kids were where they were supposed to be for the events and pictures, and kept the kids in line with great command, while also being fun. The event was a blast for the parents and kids alike. They were instrumental in making sure the evening was fun and relaxing. I'd hire them again in an instant!
Wedding: 07/26/2014

Cecilia
This team, with Jessica leading the group, provided outstanding services. We had a very large wedding and a wide span of children attending both our Welcome Reception and Wedding. Couldn't have had the kids have more fun if we tried. Just great and the photos (not requested) were just an 'over the top' treat for the kids and their parents to enjoy. Thanks LA Wedding Sitters!!!!
Wedding: 06/01/2013

Rebecca
Jessica and her team were amazing! This was a second marriage for my fiance who has a five year old son. We wanted the wedding to be meaningful and fun for him too - and for all the kids in our extended family. We have a lot of young children in our lives and we wanted them to enjoy the wedding too. The LA Wedding Sitter made it super fun for the kiddos and they had huge smiles all night long. They loved telling me all about the things they made and did. Their parents were thrilled to be able to have some adult time at the wedding, undistracted, and then take their happy kids home. It was so awesome beyond words. It was a highlight of our wedding and we got lots of compliments on the idea.
Wedding: 04/20/2013