Back to LaBelle Winery

Featured
Nick Mondor

Married on 05/26/2019

The perfect venue!

LaBelle was the perfect venue and the staff was so easy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. They're extremely organized and know exactly what you need both before your wedding day and on your wedding day. Kim was wonderful to work with during the planning process, the food was phenomenal (we still have guests talking about the food 3 weeks later), and the venue itself is beautiful. I can't recommend LaBelle Winery enough for your wedding! Note: pictures are by Lindsay Hackney Photography with flowers by Apotheca

LaBelle Winery's reply:

Nick,
I had so much fun working with you and Lan over the last year or so. I hope to see you around LaBelle soon! Thank you for your kind words,
Kim

Timothy
Timothy

Getting married on 04/23/2020

Easy and Beautiful

My Fiance and I just booked our wedding for April 2020. We had looked at a few other venues that were gorgeous as well but the price point was above what he hoped to stay at. We had another venue tour scheduled a couple of days after we saw La Belle and cancelled that viewing the next day. The price point , atmosphere and accessibility was just what we were looking for. We worked on a couple of dates and after some consideration landed on our now official wedding date! The team at La belle is wonderful to work with and has been accommodating since day one. We can't wait to continue working with them and look forward to our special day.

Wendy
Wendy Cirillo

Married on 08/11/2019

The Perfect Wedding Setting

We had our wedding in August and it was such an amazing experience. First working with Kim to start and complete the event. She had everything organized and made it so easy! The day of the wedding we met Kristen and Heather who made all parts of the wedding run like clockwork. If you are looking for a wedding venue in N.H. , I would 100% recommend LaBelle’s. The food was outstanding too!

E
Emma Riedel-Ellis

Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing!

We recently used La Belle for our 8/2/19 wedding, and had an absolutely amazing experience. We worked with Kim for the planning and Kristen for the day-of coordination and they were both AMAZING! We were constantly impressed by their responsiveness, attention to detail and overall organization. They did a great job of checking in with us throughout the planning and then ensuring that everything ran smoothly on the day of. Everyone we worked with was incredibly helpful.
The venue itself was beautiful and along with all of the rooms/spaces that we used. The food was also delicious! We received many compliments from our guests regarding the venue and the quality of service from La Belle. I would 1000% recommend them to anyone looking to get married soon, they were a key part of making it a truly perfect day!

Renee
Renee

Married on 06/21/2019

Dream Wedding

We had an outstanding experience with hosting our daughter’s wedding at LaBelle! Words cannot express the awe and gratitude we have for Kim, Kristen, and all the staff at LaBelle! Everyone went above and beyond to help make my daughter and her fiancé’s wedding dreams come true and we are still, over a month later, basking in the afterglow of a perfect day! You will not find a more dedicated and professional staff! From the minute we started planning meetings right through the day of the wedding, Kim and Kristen, as well as Caesar, answered countless questions and made sure that any requests and concerns were addressed to our satisfaction. Wedding day was perfect! Everything was super organized and absolutely amazing! A very special shoutout to Claire, our bridal attendant, who attended to our every need in the bridal suite! (Are there two of you, Claire, bc it really seemed like it! You are amazing! ) We cannot thank you enough, Kim and Kristen, for your patience, warmth, professionalism, and incredible expertise in helping us achieve a dream come true wedding for our daughter and now husband! You are both truly special people and so very awesome at what you do!
Tom Frantz and Renée Ratté

Jen

Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful venue with a professional, friendly team

My wife and I got married at LaBelle Winery in April and it was a tremendously positive experience. Kristen Burd and Chef Justin and their teams were so accommodating, positive, communicative, and helpful throughout the process and on the day. The venue itself is beautiful (the only decor we really needed were flowers) but it's really the team that makes this venue stand out. We had a non-traditional wedding; same sex, multicultural, and vegetarian. They bent over backwards to make sure our vision was realized and always greeted us with enthusiasm and support. Planning a wedding is at times stressful and emotional, but the team at LaBelle helped us every step of the way. I wouldn't change a thing about our experience here. Their preferred vendors list is also full of gems. We chose 99% of our vendors from their list and were blown away by all of them.

(Although our musicians did end up at the Portsmouth LaBelle venue, so just a tip: clarify with your vendors they have the right address! Whoops.)

Amy Vetrano

Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing and perfect!

Their attention to detail was amazing, even down to the little details!

Heather
Heather

Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing wedding!!

We couldn’t have picked a better venue for our wedding. The food, drinks and service were absolutely amazing! Kim was available around the clock to answer any questions or concerns I had. Our bridal assistant the day of the wedding made sure my husband and I had food and drinks at all times and made sure the day ran smoothly. I can’t recommend LaBelle enough for a wedding venue! You won’t be disappointed!

Allie

Married on 08/24/2018

LaBelle was incredibly wonderful. Our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception could not have possibly been better, and you will not be let down if you decide to tie the knot here.

- Coordination/Planning: Kim, our coordinator, is *fantastic. * Any question, change, issue, or idea that popped into my head was immediately answered in a friendly and professional, yet fun, manner. Our planning meetings were great; we were actually living out of state in the initial planning phases, and Kim was so accommodating in working with us from a distance. When you work with Kim, you never have a question in your mind about how things work what you need to be doing, when. LaBelle, give Kim a raise!

- Venue and Staff: Gorgeous. Go see it and you'll fall in love with the inside and out. The staff is SO genuinely friendly and helpful; Barbara, our day-of assistant, was a godsend, and the team that set up our decor (yep, LaBelle does that all for you- most venues don't! ) absolutely nailed it. Everyone was amazed that our entire wedding went without a single hiccup; LaBelle handled everything with aplomb and professionalism. You will not stress about your wedding day if you're getting married here, because they cover everything- even things you didn't think of.

- Food: We picked LaBelle because one of our first dates was dinner here, and we were amazed by how great it was. The wedding was no different; the food and wine was VERY popular among guests for both our rehearsal and wedding!

- Ceremony / Cocktail Hour: We used the new outlook area for our ceremony. You can hear road noise, which stinks, but it wasn't too loud as to overpower our vows, so not a big deal. It's beautiful for pictures! The Cocktail Hour was in the wine cellar, and guests LOVED this. It's classy and unique- everyone will remember it.

In short, LaBelle will treat you like you're the most important person they've met; the service and quality is absolutely outstanding. THANK YOU!

R
Roslyn

Married on 08/17/2018

Labelle was the perfect choice for our wedding venue! We worked with both Kim and Kristen throughout the planning. They are both phenomenal at their jobs and were always up to speed on every detail of our event and were very accommodating to our requests. The day of went very smoothly despite changing the location of cocktail hour due to the rain. Both the wine cellar and the reception room looked beautiful and we received excellent feedback from our guests on the venue, food, drinks and service. I highly recommend Labelle for your wedding venue!

M
Megan

Married on 08/12/2018

LaBelle Winery and Kim Cortino made all of our wedding dreams come true! Kim was extremely professional, organized and knowledgeable about the wedding business. She made our big day easy, fun and stress-free. Without her, we would have been lost! LaBelle was the most beautiful venue to have our wedding! Our guests have not stopped raving about the venue AND the food! Everything was absolutely perfect. I will be recommending LaBelle to every future bride I meet! Thank you all for the best day of our lives!

C
christian

Married on 08/12/2018

Megan and I could not of had a better wedding coordinator than Kim. She was PERFECT! She took the stress of planning a wedding out and made our day memorable and beautiful. I am sure Megan will write a much longer review but we can't say enough nice things about Le Belle, Kim, Caesar and Amy and the entire crew that made our wedding PERFECT!

K
Kate

Married on 08/10/2018

Kim and the LaBelle Winery staff are the epitome of what wedding professionals should be: calm, organized, understanding, and enthusiastic! From the moment I met Kim, I knew I was in good hands. Shortly after we booked our wedding, Kim went on maternity leave and we were assigned Kristen. Kristen was also amazing, answering any questions we had during the wedding process right away. Kim came back from her leave just before our wedding, and the transition was seamless.
We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful wedding day on August 10th. If anything went wrong, I never knew about it because it was handled so efficiently! The staff at LaBelle coordinated well with our vendors to make sure everything was just as we wanted. They also provided me with a bridal attendant on the wedding day, who brought me and my bridal party wine and helped with anything I needed. The outdoor ceremony was gorgeous and the cocktail hour in the wine cellar was a fun touch with a cool, industrial feel. Our reception was in the spacious Great Room and the guests enjoyed having the option to go outside and enjoy the gorgeous terrace as well.
Comments from our guests about LaBelle included compliments on the food, staff, wine, and overall beauty of the venue. I am so thrilled we chose LaBelle over other options. They really knew how execute the wedding of my dreams! Without any reservations, I highly recommend LaBelle Winery to any couples searching for a venue. Thanks, LaBelle!

H
Hayley

Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful day facility very accommodating!

Alexcina

Married on 07/14/2018

I can not say enough about LaBelle and my planner Kim! The day was absolutely amazing and it is all because of the team at LaBelle. They know exactly what they are doing and I would have paid twice as much for this venue!

D
David

Married on 07/07/2018

Kim and her team made our wedding day perfect. From the early planning stages to picking out the decorations around the venue LaBelle was incredible to work with. On the day of our wedding I was given a bridal attendant Alexa who was like a personal wonderwomen making sure we had everything we wanted and needed. I can’t recomend LaBelle winery enough for your wedding. The location, food, decor, and staff made our wedding a day we will never forget.

Jessica

Married on 06/22/2018

It’s a pretty good sign that you absolutely loved your venue when you end up staying for lunch there next day after packing up the car from your wedding the night before. From start to finish, LaBelle Winery was flawless in all facets of wedding organization. We initially worked with Kim Cortino as our coordinator, and she was extremely organized, knowledgeable, helpful, and timely in her email responses. When we learned she would be out on maternity leave just a few months before our wedding day, we were initially worried about how all our details would be executed with a new coordinator. Kristen Burd proved to us that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. The transition from Kim to Kristen was absolutely seamless. She was extremely professional, organized, thorough, attentive, and detail-oriented. She went above and beyond in all aspects of coordinating our wedding, including bustling my dress for me when my bridesmaids didn’t make it up to the bridal suite before the reception entrance. LaBelle Winery took my rustic winery vision and made it an even better reality than I could have imagined for my absolutely perfect wedding day. All the decor was gorgeous from the event green setup, the terrace for the cocktail hour, and the indoor reception area. Our guests are still raving about how stunning our venue was, as well as the food, and of course the wine! While planning my wedding, I was told by multiple friends to be prepared for unforeseen mistakes, however, LaBelle proved that to be false; you can have a perfect wedding if you choose the right venue. We can’t thank all the staff enough for making our best day ever and we look forward to going back for lunch and a few glasses of wine!

Jen

Married on 06/16/2018

My wedding went completely perfect! Kristen was the best! She responded quickly to emails, usually within a day or two and then as we got closer it was within hours. She was flexibly and listened to what we actually wanted. On the day of the wedding everyone was amazing and on point! The bridal attendant was constantly there with whatever we needed, even ran around to find a safet pin when one of my bridesmaids dresses broke. Kristen took a safety pin that was holding her own dress to fix my bustle on my dress because we needed it quick! Everything was amazing and I couldn’t thank them enough for how perfect it came out!

K
Kerrin

Married on 06/09/2018

Kristen and the entire staff at LaBelle were amazing all the way through the planning process and especially on our big day. They went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we wanted or needed. They thought of every detail!

C
Christine

Married on 06/02/2018

LaBelle was absolutely amazing. The venu is stunning. The staff goes above and beyond. They made me feel so comfortable the entire experience. Everything went extremely smoothly. I recommend LaBelle to any bride!

Josh&Sara

Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing! Labelle upholds the highest standard of professionalism and integrity. We were confident in their seamless execution and never once worried about any of the details. This made it easy to enjoy our day, keeping the focus on us so we could have the wedding of our dreams.

Jackie

Married on 05/26/2018

Our experience with LaBelle was amazing. They paid close attention to each and every detail before and on the day of the wedding, and really went above and beyond to be sure our day was perfect. When the forecast changed at the last minute, they made every arrangement to accommodate our move back outside, even though they were short staffed to do so. Upon my arrival to the venue, I witnessed kristen and her team of ladies lugging the birch arbor up from the event green to the terrace - in dresses and heels! - to fulfill every part of my vision. While I never would have asked for that, I was so grateful. The entire staff was wonderful, the venue is beautiful, and the food and wine were outstanding. We would recommend LaBelle over and over again!

S
Sara

Married on 05/19/2018

The entire team at LaBelle was great to work with. Kim and Kristen were so communicative and professional from our early planning meetings through the day of our wedding. They really helped us envision what our wedding day could be like with a lot of customization options and flexibility. On the day of the wedding, they kept everything running smoothly - they even went out of their way to contact some of our vendors directly to figure out last minute logistics which was above and beyond what we expected. The venue itself is a naturally beautiful setting for such a special day, and the great room is stunning. We would highly recommend LaBelle Winery and can't wait to go back for a wine tasting or dinner soon!

E
Emily

Married on 05/18/2018

I can't put into words how amazing LaBelle was! This was the first venue we looked at, and although we saw others, LaBelle was always on our minds. We couldn't have made a better decision. Our vision for the wedding came to life thanks to the wonderful staff there, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. They made everything so easy from day 1. We originally started our wedding planning with Kim, but when she went on maternity leave, Kristen stepped in and saw out the rest of the planning. They were both so easy to work with, and Kristen took my vision and brought it to life for our big day. Barbara was our bridal attendant who was great! As soon as the ceremony was over, she brought cocktails over to us, and food from the cocktail hour as well. She was so sweet, and very attentive. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was, we even had guests who went back the next day for lunch. Everything exceeded our expectations, and we cannot thank the team at LaBelle enough!

Amanda

Married on 05/05/2018

The whole staff at LaBelle is amazing, from start to finish everyone's attention to detail and care for their work is obvious. My groom and I both felt extremely well taken care of both before and after the event, and all of our guests had a wonderful time. Plus, the food is delicious. 10/10 would host an event here again for sure.