Back to Las Vegas Hair and Makeup

V
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 08/11/2018

Laura and Emily are absolutely amazing! They’re friendly and just wonderful! They worked with our schedule to the best of their abilities and even came to our hotel at 5am to do our hair and makeup for 5 girls in 3 hours! They did an amazing job and we’re completely satisfied with the results. We got what we wanted and then some. Definitely recommend!

Sara
Sara

Getting married on 08/04/2019

Laura and Daisy were so great! They did our hair and makeup for our friend’s wedding here in Las Vegas and we all looked so stunning! There were quite a few of us to get done and they did a really nice job making sure there was no stress on such a special day! Plus they are super sweet and helped us all make sure we were smiles all day! Thanks ladies!

R
Rachel

Getting married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing! Everyone looks wonderful and they really listen to what you want!

J
Julieanne O'shea

Married on 12/03/2018

Amazing hair and make up

Came to Las Vegas from Ireland for my sister's wedding we found Laura very easy to deal with when booking and very professional. Laura and Elda did an amazing job on all of our hair and make up and were very friendly. Would highly recommend them.

Mary Oshea

Married on 12/03/2018

Brilliant service

Delighted with my hair and make up for my daughters wedding. The girls are excellent. So friendly and talented.

Jade
Jade Booth

Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing 10/10

Laura and her girls are amazing she replied almost straight away even tho I’m from the uk any question I had on the day I had Danielle who was just amazing hair and make up just how I wanted it you made my wedding day just amazing and I’m happy to look at my wedding photos and feel beautiful

Silke
Silke

Married on 11/03/2018

Great hair and Make-up

I came to Las Vegas from Germany to celebrate my renewal of vow. I highly recommend "Las Vegas hair & make up". Laura came to my hotel room and made my dream wedding Make-up and Hair. Laura made me look so pretty. I've never seen myself so beautiful before. Thank you so much for being so kind and making me the happiest bride ever.

E
Erin Lee

Married on 10/27/2018

Bridesmaid

Laura and Daisy did a great job, I am very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out. Laura did a great job w my makeup, she is very friendly and professional, she knew exactly the right shades to use.

Caitlin Swanson

Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Work

The women were very friendly and professional. My hair and makeup looked great for my friend’s wedding!

Tammy
Tammy

Married on 10/08/2018

Amazing Service!!!

Tracy was absolutely amazing!

R
Rose

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and so sweet

I could not be happier with Laura's talent! Our makeup was perfect! All my ladies and myself looked flawless on my big day! Emilie nailed it with my hair too! I felt beautiful because Laura and her team! I highly highly recommend her! There was confusion with one of my girls and she was so sweet and accommodating. Such a wonderful experience!

Alisa

Married on 09/25/2018

Absolutely fantastic! Really professional and beautiful make up! Highly recommended!

Marianne

Married on 09/25/2018

Thank you both so much! I absolutely love my bridesmaid hair and make up! It’s exactly what I was hoping for. So friendly and happy too! Xx

Carmen

Married on 09/23/2018

Laura was wonderful. Easy to reach. On time even tho she always is running! She did what I asked and it was beautiful! Thank you again

K
Kaylin

Married on 09/21/2018

Made me feel beautiful! They made our time getting ready enjoyable and easy!

D
Diane

Married on 09/21/2018

Awesome results. Amazing. I'm beautiful now.

L
Lauren

Married on 09/21/2018

Laura and daisy did an amazing job on my family and I’s hair and makeup. We looked amazing for my moms wedding and they’re so nice and kind and are considerate of everything today. I had an amazing experience with them and i would definetely reccomend.

E
Emma

Married on 09/17/2018

I booked las Vegas hair and make up based on reviews and the amazing transformations online. From first contact I knew I had to book this company for my wedding. So the day finally arrived laura came on time what a lovely lady made me feel so relaxed and we chatted all the way through. She made sure it was what I want throughout the whole hair and make up. Gave advise and suggestions. I felt amazing on my wedding day. The makeup stayed all day and night. Laura you are excellent at what you do keep up the fab work making us all look and feel amazing on our big day

Married on 09/16/2018

I highly recommend Mobile Las Vegas Hair and Makeup. I set up an appointment with them with a short notice and they were able to book us. Janelle Rozco did our hair and makeup and SHE WAS AMAZING! She did an astounding work and we were so pleased! She's also fun to talk to and very sweet! Kudos to Laura and her team!

L
Lisa

Married on 09/16/2018

My son and daughter -in-law wanted a small wedding in Vegas but she wanted all the fun of being a bride. When I found Laura I knew she and her team were the perfect fit. Everything was exactly what we asked for in regards to MUaH. The make-up lasted all day in the Vegas heat and the hair did not move one bit. You will be nothing but pleased and excited choosing Las Vegas Hair & Make - Up.

Megan

Married on 09/08/2018

Laura, Daisy, and Amanda made our bridal party look amazing! We had fun and they did such a great job. They came to us so we didn't have to travel. Would definitely recommend for your big day!

Ashley

Married on 09/08/2018

Amanda did my make up and did a wonderful job! They did my whole wedding party and did some of the girls hair! Did such a great job! Very professional and love that they come to you! Makes it so easy!

D
Deanna

Married on 08/20/2018

She made an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan. Thank you so much for making my special day perfect!

Amy

Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional and punctual! She has a great artistic eye! Would use again!

T
Tamara

Married on 08/18/2018

The ladies were so helpful and knowledgeable on the beauty process. Super nice and funny. They made my bridal party so beautiful. Thank you so much again