Back to Las Vegas Hair and Makeup

V
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 08/11/2018

Laura and Emily are absolutely amazing! They’re friendly and just wonderful! They worked with our schedule to the best of their abilities and even came to our hotel at 5am to do our hair and makeup for 5 girls in 3 hours! They did an amazing job and we’re completely satisfied with the results. We got what we wanted and then some. Definitely recommend!

Sara
Sara

Getting married on 08/04/2019

Laura and Daisy were so great! They did our hair and makeup for our friend’s wedding here in Las Vegas and we all looked so stunning! There were quite a few of us to get done and they did a really nice job making sure there was no stress on such a special day! Plus they are super sweet and helped us all make sure we were smiles all day! Thanks ladies!

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing! Everyone looks wonderful and they really listen to what you want!

Katie

Married on 04/05/2019

The best team ever!

Emily and Tracy were amazing! I booked through Laura and she was so responsive and a life saver! After having horrible service with other companies, she booked me just one week before my wedding in Death Valley. They did hair and makeup for myself and 5 other girls in about 4 hours. I felt so beautiful and they did exactly what we asked for. They were very kind, on time, and professional. I got so many compliments. I highly recommend booking them for any event!

Julia
Julia Buetow

Married on 03/29/2019

Wundervoller Service :-)

Wenn ihr nach einem Hair and Makeup Artist in Las Vegas sucht braucht ihr gar nicht weiter suchen, ihr habt sie gefunden!
Laura wurde mir von Janine (sagjainlasvegas. Com) für mein Brautmakeup und die Frisur empfohlen. Was soll ich sagen, sie war wundervoll!
Laura ist zu uns in die Suite gekommen und hat mich innerhalb einer Stunde von einem, durch den Jetlag müden Zombie, in eine wunderschöne Prinzessin verwandelt ;-) Sie hat meine Vorstellungen bei weitem übertroffen, ich bin noch immer sprachlos.
Ich hatte im Vorfeld Sorge dass die Frisur und das Make-Up den langen Tag und Abend nicht überstehen, aber die Bedenken waren völlig unbegründet.
Wir planen für nächstes Jahr schon wieder einen Las Vegas Aufenthalt und ich werde Laura auf jeden Fall wieder buchen.

Kylee Murphy

Married on 03/22/2019

The service was amazing and the hair and makeup was perfect

I absolutely love the look they gave me. The hair was done beautifully. My makeup was gorgeous and amazing. I would definitely recommend them.

Mackenzie Murphy

Married on 03/22/2019

I loved the hair and makeup, I totally recommend them

I loved the look I was given, the air brush made me look flawless. My hair was gorgeous, the braid into a fish tale bun was beautiful.

V
Veronica

Married on 03/14/2019

Amaze balls!!!

Laura and her team are just simply amazing! Such a stressful week putting this wedding together but Laura is ready! Made me and my team look absolutely amazing! Home service is a +++++! Girls get on her calendar for your special events! She won’t disappoint

D
Digna Sanchez

Married on 03/14/2019

Awesome! Atmosphere they created was very relaxing.

Very friendly and professional, assisted with type of style. Love my hair and make up, will defenetly contact them on next event :)

L
Lisa Porter

Married on 03/02/2019

Best of the best!

Laura and her team I couldn’t recommend enough! They were right on time and made us feel so comfortable during the hair and makeup. She made us all look amazing
And the hair and makeup lasted all night! Thank you so much. Best experience ever! ❤️

J
Julieanne O'shea

Married on 12/03/2018

Amazing hair and make up

Came to Las Vegas from Ireland for my sister's wedding we found Laura very easy to deal with when booking and very professional. Laura and Elda did an amazing job on all of our hair and make up and were very friendly. Would highly recommend them.

Mary Oshea

Married on 12/03/2018

Brilliant service

Delighted with my hair and make up for my daughters wedding. The girls are excellent. So friendly and talented.

Jade
Jade Booth

Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing 10/10

Laura and her girls are amazing she replied almost straight away even tho I’m from the uk any question I had on the day I had Danielle who was just amazing hair and make up just how I wanted it you made my wedding day just amazing and I’m happy to look at my wedding photos and feel beautiful

Silke
Silke

Married on 11/03/2018

Great hair and Make-up

I came to Las Vegas from Germany to celebrate my renewal of vow. I highly recommend "Las Vegas hair & make up". Laura came to my hotel room and made my dream wedding Make-up and Hair. Laura made me look so pretty. I've never seen myself so beautiful before. Thank you so much for being so kind and making me the happiest bride ever.

E
Erin Lee

Married on 10/27/2018

Bridesmaid

Laura and Daisy did a great job, I am very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out. Laura did a great job w my makeup, she is very friendly and professional, she knew exactly the right shades to use.

C
Caitlin Swanson

Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Work

The women were very friendly and professional. My hair and makeup looked great for my friend’s wedding!

Tammy
Tammy

Married on 10/08/2018

Amazing Service!!!

Tracy was absolutely amazing!

R
Rose

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and so sweet

I could not be happier with Laura's talent! Our makeup was perfect! All my ladies and myself looked flawless on my big day! Emilie nailed it with my hair too! I felt beautiful because Laura and her team! I highly highly recommend her! There was confusion with one of my girls and she was so sweet and accommodating. Such a wonderful experience!

A
Alisa

Married on 09/25/2018

Absolutely fantastic! Really professional and beautiful make up! Highly recommended!

Marianne

Married on 09/25/2018

Thank you both so much! I absolutely love my bridesmaid hair and make up! It’s exactly what I was hoping for. So friendly and happy too! Xx

C
Carmen

Married on 09/23/2018

Laura was wonderful. Easy to reach. On time even tho she always is running! She did what I asked and it was beautiful! Thank you again

Kaylin

Married on 09/21/2018

Made me feel beautiful! They made our time getting ready enjoyable and easy!

D
Diane

Married on 09/21/2018

Awesome results. Amazing. I'm beautiful now.

L
Lauren

Married on 09/21/2018

Laura and daisy did an amazing job on my family and I’s hair and makeup. We looked amazing for my moms wedding and they’re so nice and kind and are considerate of everything today. I had an amazing experience with them and i would definetely reccomend.

E
Emma

Married on 09/17/2018

I booked las Vegas hair and make up based on reviews and the amazing transformations online. From first contact I knew I had to book this company for my wedding. So the day finally arrived laura came on time what a lovely lady made me feel so relaxed and we chatted all the way through. She made sure it was what I want throughout the whole hair and make up. Gave advise and suggestions. I felt amazing on my wedding day. The makeup stayed all day and night. Laura you are excellent at what you do keep up the fab work making us all look and feel amazing on our big day