Back to Lasting Impressions

95 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

Featured
User4507656

2+ years ago

I highly recommend this company. Prior to my son's wedding, I contacted & visited several limo companies for estimates. The other companies did not begin to compare to Lasting Impressions. The competitors limos were old, dirty, dinged up, and very wore inside. They looked like "prom or party" limos. Then I visited Lasting Impressions & met Ron, the owner. Boy, what a difference. His limos were clean & well maintained. It's obvious that Ron takes pride in his vehicles.

I hired Lasting Impressions & they did not disappoint. Kim, the VP, was in constant contact with me. The week before the wedding, Kim & I spoke many times to go over any last minutes details about the pickup time & location.

Which brings me to our driver "Barry" - all I can say is that the entire bridal party fell in love with "Barry" - Barry was at our beck and call. He provided water, tissues, Tic Tacs, helped with the flowers, carried tote bags into the church after the ceremony, etc. Barry did it all. I had a thread hanging from the bottom of my gown & Barry took care of it with the nail clippers he had in his pocket. He was courteous, professional, and calmed our nerves. Barry made a stressful day less stressful. I'm sure any of the drivers would be fine, but if possible, request Barry. He's awesome.

Lasting Impressions is a top-notch company. Their price was a little higher than I had budgeted for, but, it was money well spent. Especially when hiring a limo for a wedding, you need a reliable, professional, company and that's exactly what Lasting Impressions is.

You guys are #1. THANKS Ron, Kim, and especially, BARRY :-)

Lasting Impressions's reply:

For some reason, there was a response to this WONDERFUL review that did not belong. I don't know how it got there. Anyway, THANK YOU for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our company. We so appreciate your business and we are so happy to hear that you were pleased with everything. Thanks again!

Morgan
Morgan

Married on 05/11/2019

Barry was great!

We booked Lasting Impressions pretty last minute because of a scheduling conflict with another limo company, but they came through for us! We booked the gull-wing Suburban and had 16 people. It was great! Everyone fit comfortably and Barry, our limo driver, was awesome! He met myself and the bridesmaids at my house to pick us up and take us to the ceremony. I had some trouble putting my veil on and he was prepared with extra bobby pins, safety pins, tissues, etc. To help us! He also had a bottle of water for my husband and I as soon as the ceremony was over and a toast for us when we got back in the limo to go to the reception. He was happy to carry my train and held an umbrella for us when it started to sprinkle during pictures. Very attentive to myself and my new husband all day!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Wow, that is SO great to hear! Thank you for taking the time out to let us know that you were happy with everything. It was our pleasure to be apart of your once in a lifetime event! I will make sure our entire staff gets a coy of this! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Kim

Married on 12/29/2018

Extremely pleased!

From the moment we called to inquire about a limo for our wedding, our experience was just super easy. The staff was very professional and informative. Prices were great and booking was seamless. They reached out the week of wedding to confirm and limo showed on time and driver was very accommodating and helpful. Perfect choice for the perfect day!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Wow, thank you! That's so great that you considered us the perfect choice! We try very hard to train our chauffeurs to do everything we say we are going to do. We try to instill in them that this is your once in a lifetime event and to treat it as such. It's great to hear we were successful. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this awesome review and thanks for letting us serve you! Congratulations!!

M
Meredith S.

Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Extra Touch

We hired Lasting Impressions for our daughter’s wedding. The owners were involved from the beginning of the process and invited me out to their garages to choose a car in person. We liked the 1934 Classic Lincoln because it went with the theme of the wedding. What a beautiful car and so well maintained! We needed a driver with special clearances and they came through for us. The car was on time, the red carpet was rolled out, and the bride and groom rode around town waving to people walking by on the street before ending their fairytale evening. I highly recommend Lasting Impressions for special events!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Sorry for the delayed response. Well we're SO glad to hear that you were pleased with our service and your chauffeur! That is really music to our ears! We love to be apart of your fairytale evening. Congratulations and thank you again for taking the time to post this wonderful review and for letting us serve you!

Nicole
Nicole Geisendaffer

Married on 11/03/2018

Lasting Impressions

Lasting Impressions was amazing to work with. They were always available to help us with concerns/questions. The limo driver Eric was very friendly and professional. They even had a red carpet! Definitely recommend their services!

C
Candy

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!!!

Lasting impression is amazing to say the least. The planning process was so easy! They gave me the perfect recommendations. I rented two limos and a Bentley. Their drivers are so professional and made you feel like royalty. From the red carpet to the way they were dressed, it was amazing!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Sorry for the delayed response. Wow, that's awesome!! We're so glad you were pleased with our service and our chauffeurs! Nothing is better than happy customers!! Thank you for taking the time to post this great review and thank you for letting us serve you!! CONGRATULATIONS!

M
Margaret

Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent Limo and Car Service

Lasting Impressions did an excellent job of providing transportation services. We utilized three types of vehicles, a luxury van, a limo and a town car. All were in immaculate condition. The drivers were always on time and helpful. Working with Kim in the months prior to the wedding was a breeze. She always responded quickly and was very professional. Their prices are very reasonable. You won't be sorry when you select Lasting Impressions.

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Wow, what an incredible review! That is music to our ears! We are so glad you were happy with everything and thank you for taking the time to post this. We were honored to be of service to you on this very special day. Thanks again and congratulations!!

L
Lori

Married on 01/06/2018

Absolutely the best people to work with. They were professional, on time and very well in our budget range. We used their party bus for hotel transportation for our guest and at the last minute realized too many people for one trip and they made accommodations for us and made two trips. The car was spectacular and clear and got a lot of compliments. We loved working with them and would highly recommend them. They do what the promise and more!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know that you were pleased with our service and driver. It was our honor to be a part of your once in a lifetime event. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Amanda

Married on 07/29/2017

A great company to work with for all your wedding transportation! For our wedding, we had a limo for the bridal party and a Bentley for the bride and father of the bride (on the way to the ceremony) and then the groom and bride (after the ceremony to the reception ). Both vehicles were unique, classy, and very well kept. The owners and drivers were very professional, had great communication, and were an absolute joy to work with. Highly recommend!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Hi Amanda! Sorry for the late response. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this wonderful review! It is great that you were happy with our service and drivers! Nothing means more to us that a happy customer. Congratulations to you both!!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/30/2017

I cannot rave enough about these guys!

This company has earned their name. I picked them because I had prior experience with them when I was a bridesmaid. I knew I could count on them for fair prices, quality service and reliability. They truly came though. These guys go above and beyond to make your day as special as it really is. Ron, I can’t thank you enough. I didn’t have anyone to “fluff” my big giant train as I was getting ready to walk down the aisle, and bless his heart, he was there and made sure my train looked amazing. (Ron, you’re in my wedding video fluffing my train). It’s the little things that they did that truly made our day so wonderful. At the last minute just as we were getting ready to drive away, our priest came running out with our completed marriage certificate. Who grabbed it and made sure it made it into the right spot? Our limo driver. I totally recommend this company!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

First, I'm very sorry it took us so long to respond. This review is very important to us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful and detailed review! We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with our drivers and our service. Our team strives to make sure everything is perfect so it's great to know that we were successful. We will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this. Thanks again for letting us serve you and congratulations on your nuptials!

J
Jana

Married on 05/28/2017

Ron and Kim were amazing to work with. They communicated well and kept me informed all the way up to the day of the wedding! I never had to worry if they wouldn't show or do a bad job because Kim took the time to sit down with us via phone and plan everything. The day turned out great! Thanks for everything!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thanks Jana for taking the time out of your busy schedule to go on here and leave that wonderful review. You guys were so easy to work with and WHAT A CROWD! The energy was amazing! I could have played the Hokey Pokey all night and you guys would have made it fun :) It was an absolute pleasure deejaying at your once in a lifetime event. Thanks for having us!! Congratulations once again to you and Ryan!

D
Donna

Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough positive things about this company. From the moment we met with Ron and saw his vehicles, it was a smooth ride. Both drivers, Barry and Jan, were superb and couldn't have been more accommodating. The Limo Bus and '47 Princess Rolls Royce were absolutely beautiful. Well worth the extra $$. We were truly left with a "lasting impression."

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this incredible review. First, thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We're so glad that you were happy with our drivers and our service. We realize that there are many companies out there to choose from and we're glad that you chose us. Congratulations and thank you again!

S
Sarah

Married on 04/08/2016

We rented a car through Lasting Impressions for our April wedding in Gettysburg. We used the 1934 Lincoln and it was amazing. The car was gorgeous and our driver was so friendly and helpful. After the ceremony, we drove through Gettysburg for some quiet time before the reception began. It was just incredible to be in such an awesome classic car. Our guests all loved it, and it made my classic-car loving dad so happy.

I would recommend Lasting Impressions for transportation for any special event. They were so easy to work with and coordinate details over the phone and through email. The phone payments were simple and efficient. They helped make our wedding day so wonderful and we have amazing pictures with the car that we will keep forever.

April

Married on 10/10/2015

I booked the 1947 Princess Rolls Royce for my husband as a surprise on our wedding day(he thought he was taking the shuttle bus). They are very responsive via email and personally called me a couple times to go over everything. The driver was more than accommodating on our wedding day- moving the car around the county club so the photographer could capture the best pictures. The driver even stayed a few minutes over his allotted time so we could finish taking pictures.

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you were pleased with our service and our driver. Our team works very hard to make sure everything is perfect so it's great to know that we were successful. We will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this. Thanks again for letting us serve you!

Angela

Married on 10/09/2015

My sisters and niece and I gifted the Bentley to my niece for her ride to her 40th birthday celebration. I am so pleased with the customer service and the genuine desire to make sure our experience was what we hoped it would be, everytime, anyone asks about a limo service, Lasting Impressions will be the first name I mention. Mr. Ron explained every detail up front and his passion to make sure his cutomers get what they paid for is something you don't see these days. Kim was a pleasure to work with and the sweet gentle spirit of the driver, made my niece feel as though she known him for years! OUTSTANDING COMPANY!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Well thank you for letting us know that you were pleased with our service and our driver. This is music to our ears!! We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for letting us serve you!!

D
Ginny

Married on 09/12/2015

My dad rented the 1947 Princess Rolls Royce as a surprise to me on my wedding day. I found out beforehand so the car itself wasn't a surprise but what was a big surprise was the pampering we got from the driver, Barry. The car was gorgeous, complete with the red carpet rolled out upon entering and exiting which made me feel like royalty. We absolutely loved the car and got some AMAZING pictures with it. But what was even more memorable I think was Barry waiting on us hand and foot. He was everywhere we needed him to be and took care of so many things we didn't even know we needed, anticipating everything. He provided fresh water, towels, trimmed a stray thread off my dress, passed out tic tacs, lint rolled my dad who got dog hair on his tux, he walked my dog and even scooped his poop! I mean seriously? What really takes the cake though is when we discovered that my husbands pants were a little loose and making him uneasy, so Barry TOOK OFF HIS OWN SUSPENDERS and gave them to Ty and told him to keep them! That was just a personal touch above and beyond anything we could have ever expected. My day would have been special already but Barry and the Rolls really took it to the next level and I will never ever forget it!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

This is definitely one of the best reviews I've ever heard about one of our drivers. Barry is our rock star and we are very lucky to have him work for us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us with this awesome review. I sent this to our entire staff and told them to take notes. Congratulations to you and thank you so much for letting us serve you!!

G
Gregory

Married on 06/20/2015

The 1947 Rolls Royce was fantastic. My daughter and I felt so special going to the wedding. The driver, Jan was so polite and professional. He helped my daughter with her train getting in and out of the car and also in the church getting ready to go down the aisle. Thank you so much for your attentiveness to detail.

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time out to let us know of your positive experience. We treasure this feedback. We know this was a once-in-a-lifetime event and thank you for letting us serve you during it. We're so glad you and your daughter were happy with everything. We will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this. Thanks again!

R
Rachel

Married on 03/20/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Lasting Impressions. The driver was absolutely wonderful and completely prepared for everything! He had water, an umbrella, and sparkling cider for us after the ceremony. It was perfect and the car was amazing! (we got the Lincoln! ) I would definitely recommend!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

I am so sorry it took me so long to respond to you; just crazy, busy. Well we are so glad to hear that you were please with our service and our driver. We so appreciate you taking the time out to not only let us know of your experience, but to write this wonderful review. Thank you again and congratulations!

Kelly

Married on 01/31/2015

From the limo to the DJ's which happened to be the owners everything went wonderfully. The driver was such a great guy and on time... The owners are excellent at theirs profession... Couldn't have had a better time

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Sorry for the delayed response Kelly. Thank you for your very kind words, it was OUR pleasure. What a beautiful ceremony and reception. We were honored to be there. We're so glad you were pleased with our service. You guys did a great job on the decorations. Congratulations to Megan and Donald!

User3736652

2+ years ago

The Lasting Impressions Team was awesome! They arrived early and the driver was very friendly. I loved that they had almost married and just married signed on the back of the limo, also I loved how they gave us champagne on our ride to the reception. They were amazing through it all and I can not thank our driver enough for the amazing service we received!

User4476784

2+ years ago

I have never wanted to write a review like i want to write this one. This man knows what hes doing. We used an old car and the Chrysler 300 limo but they did not just drive the car he helped me walk he held my dress while we were outiside he helped me sit in the car so i looked pretty and not all poofed and squished they rolled out the red carpet they got great pictures and told us when to pose and they were some of the nicest people i have ever met. Let me be clear I didnt ask them to do anything but drive the car but they made me feel so special and like I had a butler. If you want high quality service for not high price and you want to deal with nice people who treat you like a queen on your wedding day then please chose this company!

Koduah Creations Decor Planner/ Bride

Married on 07/05/2014

David and I wanted to thank you and your staff for making our day perfect. The driver was very sweet, polite and so caring. As owners of Koduah Creations Decor for events we are definitely going to be working with your team for years to come. The driver JAN had a perfect soothing spirit to calm me and my mom down in the car right before we walked down the aisle. He even assisted in carrying and fluffing up my gown tail t before I hit the aisle runner! Now that is what I call attention to detail! This was money well spent. We never felt rushed. Driver was smiling and so sweet! One of the great moments we talk about all the time as family and friends! MONEY WELL SPENT YOU GET MORE VALUE FOR THE MONEY! LOVE THEM! NICE CAR TOO! Only surprise is you see the car and it’s much more beautiful than you imagined it to be. AND DID I SAY I LOVED THE DRIVER OMG!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

We are just speechless! We have been in business since 1995 and this is one of the best reviews we’ve ever had. You were so explicit with such wonderful words, our hearts are full of joy!! Thank you so much for not only taking the time out to tell us of your experience, but being so thorough in relaying to us your happiness. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words and your business. Congratulations!!

I
ij

Married on 05/25/2014

I don’t even know where to start with how amazing this limo service was! The company is family owned and very sweet! My driver was the absolute BEST! He was punctual and literally had everything a bride and groom could need! He even helped remind me to get my marriage license that I almost forgot at the hotel! I would definitely recommend this company and definitely recommend “Barry” as your limo driver! 100 stars for Lasting Impressions!

Ij Idika (wedding May 24th 2014)

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Wow, this is music to our ears! We thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are so happy that you were pleased with our service and our driver Barry. We will make sure our entire staff, including Barry, gets a copy of this. Congratulations to you both and thank you for letting us serve you on your once-in-a-lifetime event!

R
Rebecca

Married on 03/15/2014

Lasting Impressions was wonderful to work with from start to finish! They had many vehicle options, and the owner, Ron Brooks, took great care in helping us choose. They rolled out the red carpet from the sidewalk to the vehicle, which was beautiful and roomy enough to accommodate the bride, 9 bridesmaids, and mothers. Due to the high winds in March, my veil flew off of my head as I was preparing to get in the limo before the wedding. I watched in horror as it flew away like a balloon, but my wonderful limo driver came to the rescue and RAN to save it! I am so grateful to him. All of our expectations were exceeded, and I would recommend Lasting Impressions to any future couple!

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in this wonderful review. We are so glad that you were happy with our service and driver Larry. I'm glad he was able to rescue your veil too :) Well, congratulations and I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this.

User3404833

2+ years ago

Lasting Impressions was absolutely amazing. Our driver's name was Barry. I am terrible with names, but when they aren't named lasting impressions for nothing. Barry made us feel at home right away. He was so attentive to every detail and was always one step ahead. He was concerned that my dress didn't touch the ground and that the girls didn't have lint on their dresses. He had everything from mints to tissues to my husbands drink of choice. He also kept us right on schedule. I wish we could afford to hire them every day.

Lasting Impressions's reply:

Wow, what wonderful words of happiness! We are so happy that you were pleased with our driver and service; that just makes our day. We realize that your wedding was a once-in-a-lifetime event and we were honored that you picked us to serve you and are very thankful we met your expectations. I will make sure our entire staff gets a copy of this, including Barry. Thank you again and congratulations!