Back to Laughing Gravy Entertainment

| Salt Lake City, UT See photos, pricing and details

125 Reviews for Laughing Gravy Entertainment

Brent

Married on 02/13/2018

Laughing Gravy was generous in donating their time for a charity event benefiting the Kostopolos Dream Foundation at their annual Valentine's Day event. DJ Aubrey played an incredible selection of songs that all of the camp participants LOVED and danced to. We hosted the event at the aquarium in Draper, and the kids didn't even want to leave the dance floor to see the exhibits because they were having so much fun! Aubrey was an expert in working the crowd and had a ton of flexibility in taking requests and reading the room. She elevated the event to astounding heights!

Jacob

Married on 01/20/2018

Laughing Gravy was amazing for our wedding! We had DJ Malcolm and he was fantastic. He put on an amazing show for everyone at the venue and we had a blast. It really was the best night of my life and Malcolm made it that much better. Great music for the Family and really great with requests. I'd definitely recommend these guys for anyone looking to have an amazing time!

Keisha

Married on 11/25/2017

Masen was AWESOME! We had our wedding ceremony, followed by dinner, followed by the reception all of which would not have transitioned as smooth or been nearly as fun without our awesome DJ! He took the time to get to know us and our needs then took on the hard task of not only DJ’ing but also MC’ing. He kept our schedule on task as well as our guests entertained. There was even a special moment of silence for my mom who recently passed away. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day or DJ.

Samantha

Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely the best DJ. Really handled my wedding well and had everyone dancing and having a great time. Very fun and professional and great with kids. Did many other things outside his job that the venue should have done to ensure a smooth wedding/reception. I would highly recommend to everyone!

Samantha

Married on 10/21/2017

Laughing Gravy was amazing! We had Malcolm and he did a fantastic job not only making sure everything ran smoothly but also keeping the guests entertained. We received so many compliments on him! You will not regret picking Laughing Gravy for your event.

M
Marisa

Married on 10/12/2017

They were awesome! I was very happy with the quality of their work and they took our list of requested songs in mind.

Jordyn

Married on 10/12/2017

So so so great! Seriously I would recommend this to dj to anyone. He listens to what you want and does a perfect job!

Brad

Married on 10/06/2017

Malcolm got out on the dance floor with us and helped us with dances keep the crowd dancing all night did requests and was very friendly to all

C
Cecily

Married on 09/14/2017

Everything was fabulous we didn't have to worry about a thing at the reception because the DJ kept everything running forward in a smooth manner

Kylie

Married on 09/09/2017

Great job! He kept the energy up the entire time! Was good for both the children and adults.

E
Emily

Married on 09/04/2017

I booked with Malcom and he is really amazing! He was very helpful through the whole planning process and bit my stress at ease. He Kept everything on track and we had a blast!

Kaestle

Married on 08/09/2017

Malcom was amazing! He far exceeded mine and my husbands expectations. We had a ceremony and wedding up the canyon and Malcom made all of it go smooth, as well as played music that was a hit. He even recommended songs for the special moments we didn't know what to use. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thanks for an awesome day & night Malcom!

Justine

Married on 06/10/2017

We can't say enough about how happy we were with our DJ, Malcolm! He is seriously a life saver! He is part DJ and part wedding planner! He was so helpful and knowledgeable and helped us with so much more than a DJ normally does! We also found out after the wedding that he had accidentally booked our wedding on his daughters graduation, and being a man of his word, he didn't cancel on us! You can tell he truly cares about everyone having a good time. At one point during pictures after the ceremony, my cake was taking a lean, so he found a very nonchalant way to have us cut our cake and then head back out to finish pictures. He made it seem like no big deal at all and everything went on smoothly. I can't tell you how many compliments we got about him too. He had so many great things to incorporate into our wedding (the shoe game was my favorite and a guest favorite as well!). So we want to thank you Malcolm for making our wedding so special and something we will never forget!

Brittney

Married on 05/27/2017

Malcom was truly amazing and made sure our wedding went smoothly and everything was timed perfectly!

Sariah

Married on 05/13/2017

I am so happy that I got a DJ, and Malcolm was absolutely amazing! He made the wedding so much more, I had the best day ever only to be made better by this amazing company. Thank you!

Jacey

Married on 04/30/2017

Malcolm Sachs was our DJ for the evening and he was amazing! The entire night ran perfect, our guests had a blasts and danced all night, and he even let our little nephew help him DJ for a little (which made his day! ) We had the best experience and feel so grateful and appreciative to have had him DJ our favorite day!

Laughing Gravy Entertainment's reply:

Jacey, thanks for the great review of DJ Malcolm and for the fun photos. We are so glad your day was perfect!

C
courtnee

Married on 04/29/2017

Do not have a wedding without Laughing Gravy! It is so important to not only have music, but to have someone who understands how to run a wedding timeline smoothly and how to throw a PARTY!
Malcolm was absolutely phenomenal. He took time to go through exactly what we wanted, and offered his opinion and suggestions openly to help us make the most informed decisions possible. Our wedding event went off without a hitch, and we owe a lot of that to Malcolm and Laughing Gravy.

Madison
Madison

Married on 06/30/2016

Loved them at our wedding! Not everyone was dancing but our DJ worked his hardest to get everyone involved and I am so happy with how it turned out! So much fun! Thank you!

L
Laura

Married on 06/30/2016

To those couples trying to put all the pieces in place for a successful wedding and reception, don't forget a DJ. I never realized until my daughters recent wedding what a difference a DJ could make. Masen from Laughing Gravy exceeded all our expectations and turned our reception into the social event of the year! Before the event, Masen met with the bride and groom and went over every critical piece of the evening making sure that it was exactly what they had envisioned and fit their personalities and preferences. He then orchestrated, and directed the evening in a way that produced the ultimate celebration and power packed party. He involved everyone and brought the entire wedding party together to celebrate, let loose an enjoy the evening. So many of our guests said that they had never had so much fun at a reception. Masen took charge and made things happen. He was so professional and knew exactly how to work the crowd, pull people together and make that special wedding day magic. As the Mother of the Bride, I would highly recommend him. Being old school, I never thought that a DJ was a necessity at a wedding. I can now honestly say that I would never have a wedding without one. Take my advice, A DJ is more important and critical than a wedding planner. It was an event that I will never forget thanks to Masen.

M
Melody

Married on 04/24/2016

We have used Laughing Gravy for a family wedding and for 4 work events and every time they have been wonderful to work with! We will be using them again and would highly recommend them for your next wedding or work event. They make it so fun!

Joanne

Married on 04/16/2016

DJ Bryce was the consummate professional and absolutely MADE our wedding reception! His voice is unreal (so DJ-sounding! ), his mic-time was so entertaining and engaging, and made the groom and I feel so special and loved on our wedding day. His music got everyone, old and young, onto our dance floor all night! He worked with us for any little thing we wanted to make sure happened that night, but also drove the whole reception timeline so expertly and seamlessly. My guests can't stop raving about our DJ, and how he absolutely made our wedding -- made it so fun, we LOVED Bryce! Recommend him for any wedding, for sure -- you NEED Laughing Gravy, they will make sure your wedding is a success!

Breanne

Married on 11/11/2015

We had Cris at our wedding and he was super fantastic! He is very educated in the wedding world and knows exactly how to pace everything he touches during the event. He helped my husband work out a special surprise during our ceremony and I was none the wiser. Chris gets to know you as people so your reception really speaks to who we were as a couple. If you book with Laughing Gravy try to get Cris! You will not regret it!

User5460769

2+ years ago

Cris was the DJ for my wedding and he was the perfect addition. People are still talking about how great he was. He was very interactive, listened to all of my personal requests and worked with me every step of the way. His energy is contagious and he made the party complete! Thank you Cris.

Kate

Married on 08/01/2015

Laughing Gravy gave me an affordable option without having to sacrifice on quality. Bryce was a blast! I kept getting compliments from our guests about him. Everyone was confusing him as one of our friends because he would dance with us while he DJed! I loved it! His energy was infectious. I was grateful to have him host our wedding and maintain a good timeline for everything. The funny thing is, I barely got to meet him! I was planning from out of town and didn't have a chance to fly in beforehand and meet with all our vendors. We talked over the phone and I said "hi" real quick on the wedding day, but for the most part he just did his own thing! I was impressed and glad it went off so well with very little input from me or my husband.

Joyce

Married on 08/01/2015

Bryce with Laughing Grave absolutely made my daughter's wedding and reception SO much fun! I didn't realize what a critical role a DJ could play, but now that I've been through the experience once I can see that it's very important to have a good one! Bryce was wonderful... Just the right amount of tradition mixed with fun. The music at the reception was amazing. I was worried that no one would dance but that was absolutely NOT the case with Bryce in charge. No one could sit still and there was dancing until the very last song. Thank you, Bryce, for the wonderful memories! The YMCA dance with the groom, his groomsmen and the dads was priceless!