Back to Laura Jacobs Bridal

Kristina
Featured
Kristina

Married on 02/24/2018

The team at Laura Jacobs is wonderful! At first I could not find the 'perfect' dress anywhere but came across a beautiful Eddy K gown. I called the boutique and they did not have the address but Lauretta loved the dress so much she ordered a sample! When the sample came in a few weeks later I went to try it on and it was a perfect fit. It was the perfect dress. I tried on a few others but nothing compared to the first dress. Unfortunately Eddy K did not make a matching veil but Lauretta said she could order the exact lace and have the veil made for me. How perfect! Once the dress came in, we only needed 1 fitting to get it perfect. Yulia, one of the lovely seamstresses, added additional lace to the back of the dress to cover a few spots on my back and you would never know they were added. The dress and veil made me feel and look like an absolute princess. I am so happy that I found Laura Jacobs Bridal! :) I also plan to use their recommended vendor for dress preservation services.

D
Darlene

Getting married on 11/09/2019

I’ve worked for a bridal store so my expectations are high. The quality of dresses and the attention and professionalism I experienced was over the top. Would not go anywhere else.

Megan Knight Barrett

Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful bridal selection

Laura and her alterations specialist Julie went above and beyond to make sure my dress was perfect for my wedding. Julie really helped to make my dress one of a kind with her beautiful alterations. They were also very flexable with scheduling appointments, which I so appreciated with my busy schedule. They were amazing!

Krista Hensley

Married on 03/30/2019

I got my fitting done with Julie & she was amazing

Overall great experience & Julie fitted my dress perfectly! She was reasonable & her timing was perfect.

Heather
Heather

Married on 03/03/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had such a wonderful experience at Laura Jacobs! From the moment I walked in the doors, the staff made me feel welcomed. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted, so I trusted in Lauretta to help me find the dress. She told me she had the perfect dress for me, & it was the dress I ended up choosing! A beautiful Eddy K gown! Also, the alterations process went great. My dress fit perfectly & the bustle was beautiful.
Couldn’t have been happier

Allison
Allison

Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect Dress

I came to Laura Jacobs while in town visiting Fort Myers. The moment we walked in we were greeted with smiles and I just knew we were in the right place. They helped to make the experience so easy and joyful. I could not be happier with my experience!

Tara
Tara

Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic customer service! I first visited Laura Jacobs to try on wedding dresses, and while I ultimately purchased my dress elsewhere, my experience at Laura Jacobs was nothing short of amazing. We did purchase our bridesmaid dresses from here and the staff have gone above and beyond to ensure a positive, pleasant experience for both me and my bridesmaids. Would highly recommend!

A
Alicia

Married on 01/19/2019

Loved my experience!

Loretta and Julia were so awesome! They accommodated me with my alterations, my vail, and sued on a beautiful belt to my wedding dress! I love the way they treated me and made me feel so important! If you're planning your wedding I recommend visiting their store for all your wedding needs!

Maggi

Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely amazing

If you are looking for your perfect dress, this is the place to go. Everyone I worked with in the store did a phenomenal job helping me find my perfect dress. My consultant did an excellent job of understanding how I was feeling about the dresses I tried on, and was able to pick out the perfect gown for me within 5 dresses. I was in love! They were very easy to work with when scheduling fittings also. Overall, the best bridal salon I went to, and I would give them more than 5/5 stars if I could. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could imagine!

Sierra Welker

Married on 12/15/2018

Part of the family

I'll keep this short because i could go on and on....... These ladies are AMAZING! This was my third appointment (i had appointments at 7 other stores/boutiques after this one)) and my mom had an emergency 30 minutes before my appointment and was unable to attend. I almost called and rescheduled but decided it couldn't hurt to at least see what choices they had. I was warmly greeted and felt immediately comfortable. After a conversation about my ideas and likes several gorgeous gowns were selected for me to try. I won't go on about all of them because i found THE dress on the second try. I was so excited and yet emotional because my family wasn't there to witness and experience this with me. That feeling was short lived when I saw the faces of Loretta and Claudia confirming this was it and I looked as beautiful as I felt. The time and care they show potential consumers is unsurpassed. I was lucky enough to fit into the brand new sample dress and only needed a few adjustment but one of those was along the neckline. Julie did a seamless (no pun intended lol) job of keeping the integrity of the dress. It looked flawless. Thank you ladies i will forever be grateful!

Karen Attewell

Married on 11/10/2018

Bought my mother of bride dress from Laura who is the sweetest lady and accommodating person I have met . She strives to make u happy .

Laura is excellent knows her formal wear. She went out of her way to please me with my mother of bride dress. If you want outstanding customer service go see Laura. I was lucky to walk in and get the owner the day I bought my dress. Thank you Laura for helping me

P
Philip

Married on 06/02/2018

Laura Jacobs Bridal was amazing! From the moment I walked in they were very professional and welcoming. They made a complete consultation and envisioned the dress I was looking for. I found the perfect dress and I totally felt like a princess! Thank you for being a part of my special day! - Ana María

Susana

Married on 03/25/2018

I live in Jacksonville, FL, my wedding will be in my hometown, of Port Charlotte, FL. I came to Fort Myers with my Matron of Honor to shop for bridesmaids dresses. We had two very discouraging appointments at two other bridal shops. We received poor customer service because I was not buying my wedding dress from them.
When we arrived at Laura Jacob's Bridal, Laura Jacobs greeted us personally! She went above and beyond to help us and offered friendly advice. I highly recommend Laura Jacobs Bridal! If I ever need an evening gown, I will make the drive from Jacksonville, FL to give her my business. Thank you Laura from the bottom of my heart.

D
Danielle

Married on 03/20/2018

They helped me find a dress that was in my price range and beautiful! I had to buy off the rack because my wedding was only a few months away. I found the perfect dress for me; however, it was a size 10 and I needed a 2-4. They reassured me that they would be able to take it in without compromising the design. I was skeptical but went through with it. There were a few issues with the scheduling when it came to my fittings. One time the seamstress didn't finish the alterations and wasn't there to look at what needed to be fixed. One other appointment she actually forgot my dress so I had to reschedule. They were very professional about the situation and rescheduled at a day/time they don't normally come in. Also they made up for it with a big discount. Mistakes happen and they handled it well. Overall, was so in love with my dress!

Kimberlee

Married on 02/17/2018

My son got married in February 2018 and Loretta and Claudia could not have been more helpful to me. I was unfortunately looking for a dress for one of the most important days of my life during two very recent family deaths. Needless to say, I needed a lot of help and more importantly, compassion! I cannot express how special these two women are personally, as well as, professionally. They found the most beautiful dress I could have hoped for at a very reasonable price! They had many to choose from, but due to my circumstances, I didn't have time to order the sizes I would have needed in many of them. Nevertheless, they were able to make it happen and the complements I received at the wedding were overwhelming. I would highly recommend them for any special occasion you might have! Kimberlee Schulze

J
Jill

Married on 11/26/2017

Laura Jacobs bridal was absolutely amazing. I chose a Stella York dress. Great price. And the alterations were so accommodating even with hurricane Irma. Very happy with everything.

Shellie

Married on 11/18/2017

This is absolutely the only place to go for wedding attire. Went in a crying mess and completely overwhelmed from a horrible shopping experience in Miami and was met with patients and understanding by the entire staff. They were so very kind and helpful. They all helped me find the perfect dress for my daughter's wedding and while we were there my daughter stumbled upon her dream dress. We had gone to Miami thinking a bigger store meant better; how wrong we were. The store might be modest in size compared to others but they have no need for anything larger because they only carry the newest trends, alleviating the awful "weeding through" process that was neverending in Miami. The alteration process was quick and easy and the alteration girl was a real sweetheart. I cannot recommend Laura Jacobs enough. Absolute perfection!

Susan
Susan

Married on 10/21/2017

I had such a wonderful experience at Laura Jacobs bridal - it was such a breath of fresh air comparable to other bridal salons in the area. All of the bridal consultants were extremely helpful and knowledgeable - Loretta is a true professional and I really enjoyed working with her. Julia did some AMAZING alterations to my dress - I decided to add extra paneling and no one even noticed - it was a phenomenal job. I'm from Boston and I'm so incredibly grateful that I found "the dress" here - I loved the overall experience. Everyone can't stop talking about my dress!

Maybety

Married on 10/20/2017

Laura was so awesome and accommodating. Always willing to help and so honest.
My dress was perfect!

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 04/29/2017

Laura and her staff were amazing! Laura helped me find the perfect dress in an atmosphere that was romantic and not a lot of people around. She had provided snack and drinks for us. The dress I chose was the 3rd one I tried on. Laura's expertise is very helpful.

Tray820
Tray

Married on 04/22/2017

Although it was challenging getting my girls together to get measured for their dresses, Laura Jacobs would always go over and beyond to accommodate me and my girls. Whether it was opening early or staying late, they were ALWAYS ready & willing to cater to my needs as the brides.

Keely

Married on 02/18/2017

My experience here was so delightful! I felt like I was truly being taken special care of. Everyone made me feel so comfortable and really listened to my wants and needs. Also the lady who did my fitting was so particular to minor details. Highly recommend them. Loretta is amazing!

R
Rachel

Married on 12/02/2016

Absolutely loved my experience at Laura Jacobs Bridal! My mother and I had a great experience with Rachel while shopping for my dress, she understood what I wanted very quickly. She was very easy going - not a typical "sales pitch" kind of experience. Loretta was also extremely accommodating to fit me in for a final fitting tweak days before the wedding. Couldn't be happier with decision to buy my dress here!

G
Gwen

Married on 11/22/2016

From the moment I first spoke with her on the phone regarding my situation (looking for my third dress because I just couldn't find the right one and rapidly running out of time! ), Loretta made me feel at ease and like everything was going to be ok. She was so helpful and caring - and patient! I truly believed when I walked into the romantic and beautiful store, everything WAS going to be ok. With her help, I found the perfect dress. Julia, the seamstress, is magical. She altered and sculpted the dress so it looks like the dress picked me. I am so pleased I found them. This is what the wedding dress experience is supposed to be like! My only regret is that I didn't come here first. (Don't waste your time going anywhere else ladies - trust me! ) They are absolutely, by far, the best. I cannot thank them enough and can't wait to wear my beautiful dress in 4 days!

User6375373

2+ years ago

Everyone at Laura Jacobs was so helpful and made my experience so fun and exciting! I love my dress and cannot wait to marry the man of my dreams while wearing the perfect dress!