Back to Laura Nicholas Artistry

5 Reviews for Laura Nicholas Artistry

J
Jaclyn

Married on 09/15/2018

Laura was extremely responsive and very easy to work with! On time and prepared on wedding day, set up quickly and worked straight through the day! The bridesmaids and I were all pleased with all of the hair and makeup outcomes. Last but not least Laura is very down to earth and made the planning process painless!

M
Megan

Married on 06/01/2018

Laura was awesome! She was always quick to answer questions leading up to my event and was very flexible with hair and makeup the day of the event. She did an amazing job and I would definitely recommend!

Jennifer
Jennifer Robinson

Married on 06/17/2017

Bridal Party Hair and Makeup

Laura is an amazingly talented individual who truly brings your vision to reality. She is nothing short of 100% professional. Laura was the first one on scene for our wedding day, she even arrived before myself and my bridesmaids! She listened to all of our request and went above and beyond to meet them. I've recommended Laura to friends and family members and they have been nothing but pleased with her services. Thank you Laura for always making me feel and look beautiful!

J
jaime

Married on 04/15/2017

Great experience

Laura was very professional and very easy to chat with... She did my hair and makeup and both looked great. I would use her again and would also recommend her services.

N
Nora

Married on 09/02/2018

4.2

Good experience!

Laura is good at what she does, and she was flexible about pricing!