Back to Lauren Canitia, Violinist

Featured
Stephanie Blanck Johnson

Married on 11/24/2018

True Professional.

Lauren was very helpful with assisting us in our song selection. My husband and I wanted a specific song we heard in Rome, but didn’t know the name. We had a short clip of the song and she was able to recognize it right away. She then assisted us with coordinating good songs to flow well based off that one song we loved. The moment I heard that song play (my cue to walk down the aisle), it was absolutely perfect. Everyone kept complimenting me on how she did such a great job. She was communicative, helpful and most importantly, an excellent violinist. Thank you Lauren!

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

It was my pleasure to be apart of your happily-ever-after! Thank you for trusting me with your ceremony music. Blessings to you and your new husband!

V
Vicky and Kyle

Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing!!!

Lauren was simply amazing. Super professional service from start to finish. Booking process was very smooth and she always responded promptly to any questions we had. Absolutely stress-free experience. At our ceremony, she played beautifully! Lauren is truly gifted. Our guests couldn’t stop talking at the reception about how wonderful she sounded! We would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Vicky and Kyle,
Thank you so much for trusting me with music for your ceremony. It was such an honor. Many blessings to you two on your marriage!

Kate
Kate Herr

Married on 08/10/2019

Emotional memories

Lauren’s beautiful music brought so much more uniqueness to our special day. Her sample piece her website made me cry months before our wedding and made me cry as I walked down the isle with my dad on my wedding day. The memories of her playing still brings tears to my eyes. So glad I went with her, beyond professional, responds very quickly with any questions you have. Couldn’t recommend lauren enough!

Kate,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It truly was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. I wish you and your new husband the best!

Asra Ahmed

Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic!

Lauren was amazing, attentive, and our wedding guest loved her! She even played for us (bride &groom) while we enjoyed our cocktail hour separately while guest were getting settled Inside! Highly recommended! Thank you :)

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Hi Asra, thank you for your kind words. It was such an honor to be part of your wedding. Blessings to you two!

Danna
Danna

Married on 05/26/2019

People loved the simplicity Lauren expressed with her music

She was very flexible, responsive, and had a variety of music

P
Paul Anthony Herrick

Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Recommend

Lauren performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour and was excellent for both. She was very professional and responsive during pre-wedding preparations. We would recommend her to anyone seeking a great violinist for their wedding.

E
Elizabeth Mcmullen

Married on 12/29/2018

The perfect addition to our wedding ceremony!

Lauren did an outstanding job. We had many compliments on the music from our guests. We would highly recommend Lauren for any event!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 11/10/2018

Made our day so special

Lauren was so great! I loved the character that she brought to our wedding, it was very classic. Her violin skills are great, and she is extremely easy to communicate with. She also helped us when we couldn't decide on certain songs. Thanks so much Lauren!

Jennifer
Jennifer Wright

Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding ceremony

Lauren is so talented and professional! She was amazing and I’m so lucky I found her to play for our wedding ceremony! I can’t wait to refer to all of my friends. She was so professional and responsive!

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for trusting me with your ceremony music. It was my pleasure to be apart of your unforgettable wedding day! Blessings to you and your new husband!

C
Carla

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing woman to work with !!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better person to play for my wedding. Lauren did an outstanding job and tied my ceremony and cocktail hour together with her beautiful music!

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your day! Thank you for your kind words, Carla. Blessings to you and Bobby!

Ashley

Married on 09/22/2018

I had a smaller wedding and was looking for someone to play for my reception. Lauren helped make the day even more special. The music was beautiful and was perfect for the occasion.

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Thank you so much for the chance to be part of your wedding, Ashley! Blessings to you and your new husband!

Allison

Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot tell you how amazing Lauren was! If I emailed her, she responded so quickly and always kept me up to date on everything in the process. She played so beautifully at our wedding, it made our wedding so special having her play! She is fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone for any wedding or event. She takes it to the next level!

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Allison, it was my honor to be part of your wedding day. Wishing you and your new husband a marriage filled with God’s blessings.

Andrea

Married on 08/31/2018

Lauren was simply fantastic. We couldn't be more happy. She made our ceremony unforgettable.

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding! Blessings to you both.

Joe

Married on 07/20/2018

Lauren was incredibly talented! Our ceremony was perfect with her as our violinist. She was willing to learn any piece of sheet music for our special day! We highly recommend her!

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Hi Joe, Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to a part of your day. Blessings to you and Lindsey on your marriage!

L
Lindsey

Married on 07/14/2018

Lauren was excellent from the start. She was quick to respond and willing to answer all the questions I had. Our guests loved her music as well :)

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey! Your wedding was so beautiful, and I am honored to have been a part of your day.

D
Dan

Married on 06/14/2018

Lauren was fantastic! She was easy to contact and responded quickly to all of our questions and concerns. She played solo violin for our ceremony, but also offered to find another musician to play with when we were considering adding a cello too. Not only did she provide wonderful music, but she also provided us with a list of songs, including contemporary and classic rock, pop, love, classical, and almost anything else. If she didn’t have the music she offered to get the sheet music (for a very reasonable fee). Many of our family and friends complimented us on her selection of music (most of it she put together herself). We would highly recommend her!

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Hi Dan, Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to be apart of your wedding day!

Anna
Anna

Married on 09/29/2017

Lauren was wonderful for our wedding! Working with her was so easy. Even from being from Rockford, she traveled to our wedding in Geneva Illinois. Before the wedding, she sent some music that we could choose from and even said if we don't see a song we want, we can let her know. She was very prompt and played beautifully during the ceremony. I walked in to A Thousand Years and words can not describe how wonderful it sounded when she played. We would highly recommend her and would use her again if we get the chance!

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Thank you, Anna! It was my pleasure to be able to work with you and help to make your day extra special. Blessings on your marriage!

Arica

Married on 08/19/2017

Lauren was perfect for our wedding! She played beautifully and she was so easy to work with!

Andriana

Married on 07/22/2017

Lauren is an amazing violinist. With a last minute cancellation of my ceremony musician, I was able to find Lauren who agreed to travel a little more than 2 hours to play at my ceremony. I was grateful to have found such a graceful and dedicated individual. She was very helpful in recommending ceremony music which made it memorable experience. I received nothing but compliments from guest who enjoyed listening such a talented musician.

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day! Wishing you and your new husband many blessings in your new life together!

Jeffrey

Married on 07/16/2017

Don't even think twice! She's a gem!

Lauren Canitia, Violinist's reply:

Jeffrey- thanks for the review! It was my pleasure to be a part of your daughter's special day.

K
Karen

Married on 12/14/2016

My husband and I have employed Lauren on several occasions to perform music at various venues, and would definitely work with her in the future. She is comfortable with many types of repertoire and musical styles, and is both pleasant and professional. We would highly recommend her to any couple who is looking for a musician to complement their special day!

L
Larry

Married on 09/03/2016

I have known and worked with Lauren a number of years now. Every time I have worked with Lauren, she is quick to ask questions to help make sure that she prepared. Lauren is pleasant to work with and brings her "A" game every time. When it comes to my violin staffing needs, she is the first that comes to mind. Once you work with her, you'll understand the quality she brings to each venue.

S
Shannon

Married on 06/20/2009

Lauren is a gifted and talented musician. She will work with you to make your wedding personal and meaningful. She is a pleasure to work with.

K
Kristen

Married on 06/14/2009

Lauren is a a wonderful violinist and a responsible professional. Her communication skills and attention to detail are excellent. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for live music at a wedding or special event.

Jill

Married on 07/26/2014

Lauren played violin for my wedding. She did a fantastic job! She played traditional wedding prelude music as well as some more challenging Classical pieces I specifically requested. She nailed it and made my day special!