Back to LCR Events

E
Featured
Elia

Married on 06/09/2018

Lauren saved me from wedding planning hell. I've been calling myself the Anti-Bride from the very beginning, I loathed the whole process of planning but Lauren instantly turned everything around for me. I hired her as my Day Of Coordinator but she also assisted for a few months leading up to the day. She was extremely helpful from start to finish. She reminded me of little wedding tasks and details that I hadn't even thought of. She met with us at our house first and then helped set up a meeting at the venue for a walkthrough as well. She had 2 assistants on the day of the wedding which was super helpful. Greg - who was awesome too! - stayed with the guys all morning and Lauren was with me and the bridal party. Everything went off without a hitch on the day and any hiccups that came, Lauren was ON TOP OF IT. I was so happy to have her on the scene and behind the scenes. Thank you so much for everything Lauren!

LCR Events's reply:

Thank you Elia! It was amazing to work with you! Your wedding was beautiful!

L
Lisa

Getting married on 12/07/2019

You will not find better than Lauren at LCR Events

Lauren at LCR Events is just truly wonderful! I simply cannot recommend her highly enough, or say enough good and glowing things about her! I am a true perfectionist and control freak, and Lauren has passed my expectations with flying colors every single time! She has planned my son's last 4 birthday parties, as well as his First Communion Party, and she always does a phenomenal job, organizing and perfecting every detail. She is on top of everything, makes terrific recommendations on decorations, party favors, party themes and ideas, cookies, cakes, and is attentive to the most minute detail. She takes care of everything! She also has fantastic and original ideas, and does all of the leg work and heavy lifting to ensure a successful party and a fun and memorable time for everyone. Because of Lauren, I have thrown 5 truly successful and wonderfully received parties, and have made great memories for my son, his friends, and all of the kids and family. She is truly an absolute gem to work with -- smart, efficient, easy, creative, elegant, beyond reliable, professional, kind, responsible, and available 24/7. She is truly fantastic and just a lovely person, who is wonderful at her job. I would not hesitate to have her organize and run any party or wedding. She will make it a perfect event! You will not find better than Lauren.

Joyce
Joyce Mason

Married on 06/23/2019

Phenomenal Day of Wedding Planner

I hired Lauren Malang Stanco, Founder and Lead Planner of LCR Events to be our "day of" wedding planner. Lauren was that and much much more. After contracting with a number of vendors on my own, I became overwhelmed with the amount of time it was taking me to plan my daughter's wedding. Hiring Lauren was hands down the best decision I made. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, she is the consummate professional who responded to my many texts/emails day and night. Her opinions were invaluable and her recommendations for vendors or items I had not thought about were superb.
She created the timeline, which unbeknownst to me was the vehicle that ensured nothing was missed on the wedding day. In fact it was from reviewing her timeline, that I discovered how the "first look" occurs. I would never have known that otherwise. Like everything else, Lauren ensured that the "first look" was pulled off perfectly. Lauren was so much more than a "day of" planner. Lauren did everything from visiting the venue prior to the wedding to make sure she knew where everything would take place, to accompanying us to the food tasting, to overseeing all of the vendors at the wedding and to handing out the favors at the end. She even distributed the tips at the wedding, and informed me prior to the wedding day what the tips for each person should be. Solely because of Lauren and her staff, my husband and I were actually able to enjoy the wedding. Lauren also brought two assistants to the wedding, one of which was a man who stayed with the Groom and made sure all his needs were attended to and to make sure he was where he needed to be. During the wedding, with Lauren in the background, we did not have to deal with a single issue. She made sure my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. Lauren is outstanding and I can not recommend her highly enough.

A
Abigail

Married on 05/18/2019

LCR Events made our wedding possible!

My husband and I took a risk and chose a venue that had never held an event before and was still under construction when we chose it. When a few months before we found out that construction still wouldn't be finished by our wedding date, Lauren and her team quickly came up with a Plan B that was even BETTER than our original plan! Our wedding went off without a hitch. We got rave reviews from our friends and family and turned a DIY wedding into a chic, unique affair.

Lauren was incredibly creative, resourceful, and just a joy to work with from start to finish. She thought about everything and was always five steps ahead. She and her staff were the best. Our wedding wouldn't have been the perfect day it was without her! Thank you Lauren and LCR events!

M
Meredith

Married on 08/11/2018

We hired Lauren as our Day of Coordinator & it was the best decision we made! She is extremely organized and easy to work with! Lauren was genuinely excited about our wedding and it showed through her work.

I wasn’t too nervous to plan the wedding, but we also didn't know the in’s & outs. Lauren was encouraging the entire way. Lauren was happy to answer my quick random questions & reminded me of many wedding "musts" that I would have totally overlooked without her help. Lauren kept us on track the entire time!

Aside from the fact she makes you feel confident in your plans, she has great style and taste! She is thoughtful & realistic about every detail to keep the wedding day vibe, expectations, and schedule in check & you are totally able to trust her. I hope to work with Lauren again soon!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/16/2017

Lauren is amazing! I would consider myself a pretty organized person so I had most of the Vendors booked before I hired LCR Events but I wanted to make sure the actual day went on without a hitch. I didn't want my mom, dad, husband, myself, or any of my family or friends having to worry about anything on our wedding day.

Lauren not only made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day but she helped guide me through the entire process making sure that I had everything in order leading up to the day and keeping me sane throughout :)

Lauren was always there to hop on the phone to help me with scheduling or shooting emails back and forth late night! :)

Lauren created the most detailed itinerary that became the master document for all of our vendors to keep everyone organized and on time.

Lauren thank you so much for making sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day and making sure that my vision became a reality. Our wedding was everything I ever dreamed of and I could not have done it without you. You were truly amazing to work with!

Jen and Kyle Robinson

LCR Events's reply:

You are so welcome!!! It was my pleasure and such a great experience to work with you.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/03/2017

We were both overwhelmed with the thought of having to plan a wedding with are busy lives. Lauren from LCR events was recommended to us and after our first meeting we knew we had the right wedding planner. Lauren did an amazing job for us, was very patient and looked at every detail, from that first meeting until the last guest left the wedding. We highly recommend Lauren.

Katelyn & JohnDavid
Katelyn

Married on 05/06/2017

Lauren is the absolute best! We wanted a venue a little different and she made it happen. We wanted to worry about nothing on our wedding day and she made it happen. She knew our style and fit everything accordingly. She has such a calming demeanor that even her attitude made me feel like everything was going to work out fine. She had some great people helping out on our wedding day, who were all really professional and as helpful and nice as she is. Her attention to detail is like no other. She was super responsive and on the ball with chasing vendors. My only regret is that my husband and I forgot to take a photo with her on wedding day =)

C
Carrie

Married on 10/26/2014

We got engaged in May of 2014 and had decided on a wedding date of October 2014 (we wanted a fall wedding, but didn't want to wait till 2015), so we didn't have a whole lot of time to plan things. One of the things I said to Lauren was that I wanted to just show up and look pretty the day of the wedding, I didn't want to stress about anything that day and that's exactly what happened. From our first meeting I knew that I had made the right choice with not only deciding to hire a wedding planner, but going with Lauren. She was very organized, knew who to call for what services, she answered all our questions (even if I sent her an email at 11pm). She made the whole planning process as painless as possible and fun too. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the big day. She even came over to my house to do the seating chart and left loaded down with things that needed to be brought to the venue the day of so I wouldn't have to worry about bringing them. Lauren is personable, organized, thoughtful, knowledgeable, trustworthy and will make sure that you're getting the wedding that you want. I can't recommend her enough.

Carla
Carla

Married on 10/04/2014

Lauren was our day-of coordinator for our October 2014 wedding. My now-husband and I had booked all our vendors but as the wedding approached, we realized we wanted more help and so we began looking for a day-of coordinator. My makeup artist (Meredith Hayman; also fabulous! ) recommended Lauren to me, and I'm so glad she did. Lauren took a great deal of time to get up to speed on our plans, and hit the ground running to finalize details. She was incredibly organized, and dealt with us and our vendors with utmost professionalism. She thought of many details and questions that hadn't even crossed our minds, and she created an incredibly thorough and clear day-of timeline that ensured we were all where we needed to be on our wedding day (including all vendors). It was great to have her on-site for our wedding day; it gave us a lot of peace of mind and let us enjoy the day as much as possible without having to worry about logistics. Indeed, our wedding day went a seamlessly as we could have hoped. Lauren went above and beyond what I expected a day-of coordinator would do, and her pricing was very reasonable considering how much effort she put into making sure our wedding went smoothly. I wholeheartedly recommend her!

User5262203

2+ years ago

Lauren Malang Stanco was an essential contributor to our wedding planning. She helped us coordinate schedules and navigate correspondence with our photographer, dj, florist, venue coordinator, wedding day babysitters, and friends who were doing volunteer duties. She was available and accessible at times convenient for us and made time to meet up with us in person. She kept us organized and followed-through on all tasks that she took on in order to alleviate the wedding planning burden on us, all within our budget. Her calm and pleasant demeanor and extremely practical input made her a delight to work with. She came to understand us and what was important to us so that she was able to represent us well to all our vendors and wedding guests.

We want to highlight just one example from the many of the way that she went above and beyond for us. We needed a step ladder for the photographer to stand on to take a large group shot, and when neither the venue nor the photographer were able to provide this, she secured the ladder for us. She’s great! Without hesitation, we recommend that you contact Lauren to personalize your special occasion.

M
Meredith

Married on 10/06/2012

We sent out emails to four different planners who came highly recommended, but only one struck us immediately as “the one. ” Lauren Stanco of LCR Events sent back an easy-going message that was just our style—straightforward, not at all pushy, and she was willing to meet in person so we could make sure we all agreed on how the event would come together. Although we hired Lauren as a “day-of” planner, she was with us every step of the way, and was willing to work within our tight budget.
When my fiance had given up on finding a studio rehearsal space for his band near our reception site, Lauren stepped in, did some research, and had the perfect suggestion within a day. She made the final calls to the supply company and caterer, to make sure that everything would arrive at the right time, and got in touch with local taxi companies to ensure that guests would have no trouble getting to and from the venue. She even helped us figure out what tip amounts were appropriate for each vendor. Most importantly, Lauren reminded us that setting up for the party was going to take about five times longer than we imagined it would. Without her, our guests would have found us still madly stuffing candles into pumpkins!
During the reception, Lauren was everywhere at once—counting to make sure all the plates and glasses had been delivered, organizing the caterers, decorating the tables according to our sketched designs, even racing back to the hotel when we realized part of the band equipment had been left behind. It was wonderful to direct all questions and issues to her, leaving us free to mingle and eat and enjoy.
Because of Lauren, our memories are full of the fun we had, rather than what went wrong and how stressed out we were. Could we have pulled off our beautiful wedding reception without Lauren? Probably. But would we have enjoyed ourselves half as much? Not a chance.