Back to Le Meridien Charlotte/Sheraton Charlotte Hotel

6 Reviews for Le Meridien Charlotte/Sheraton Charlotte Hotel

Featured
Ayesha

Married on 09/24/2015

Jeffrey & team were so good in their service , everything was according to my requirements , i would highly reccomend all my clients to have their big day at this beautiful venue :)

Le Meridien Charlotte/Sheraton Charlotte Hotel's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you to create such a wonderful event! And so happy to hear the guests truly enjoyed their time with us! I hope to see you soon!

V
Valeria

Married on 01/06/2018

I highly recommend you check out this venue! It’s recently renovated and eloquently decorated. The beautiful chandeliers fit perfect with my daughter’s Boho Glam winter wedding vision. Alison Vernay made sure all our needs were met and my stress level was minimal.

Ashley

Married on 05/27/2017

I researched and visited multiple venues for my wedding ceremony and reception in the Charlotte area. This was one of the last places I looked at and I was blown away by the venue! There were several options for rental space. Two different style "ballroom" options as well as outdoor options. I was able to build my dream wedding here. Everything was perfect from the staff to the food to the venue itself. Working with Julie was the easiest part! She was very responsive and paid attention to my needs/wants in the time leading up to my wedding.
Being at a hotel, we (as well as many traveling guests) stayed through the weekend. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable throughout the entire experience. This was truly the perfect experience from start to finish for me. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride!

Le Meridien Charlotte/Sheraton Charlotte Hotel's reply:

Ashley and Brooks!!! Your wedding was stunning. We were so honored to have been part of your special day. Wishing you both all the happiness.

Ambrin

Married on 02/18/2017

Julie was AMAZING at Le Meridien! She was super responsive and made sure that every want/need was fulfilled. Our wedding reception went very smoothly! I would absolutely do another event here because of her :).

J
Joseph

Married on 02/11/2017

The banquet team was outstanding and responsive.... Our wedding was on the rooftop, staff, food, lighting and rooms all impeccable...

Le Meridien Charlotte/Sheraton Charlotte Hotel's reply:

Hi Joseph! Thank you so much for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you on your special day and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

S
Sofia

Married on 12/27/2018

Jeffrey Teeters was exceptional. There are no words to describe how grateful we are for his flawless work, patience and flexibility. Our meet and greet, wedding and hangover brunch were everything we asked for. Your front desk and rooms team are below average, they were the biggest headache from my wedding week. However, William and Erica were wonderful and corrected everything I complained about promptly and with great poise. The bartender at Evoke was violent, rude and offensive to my guests on Friday night, he probably shouldn't be wearing a "YES! " pin. I didn't get to meet Patricia and Rose but my guests told me they were fabulous. I will be emailing my full review to everyone who put up with me, ran out of characters on here. Thank you Le Meridien, Sofia and Nathaniel Josifovski-Batres are happy to have chosen you for their wedding week.