Back to Leah Marie Photography + Stationery

40 Reviews for Leah Marie Photography + Stationery

T
Tammy

Event date: 08/25/2013

Leah is a pleasue to work with and a very creative photographer. You will be happy with the beautiful memories she will provide for you and your family to enjoy for years to come.

K
Kristen

Event date: 03/28/2014

Leah did a great job capturing the essence of our W.I.S.H. - Women Inspiring Strength & Hope - Celebration Luncheon for Make-A-Wish Eastern North Carolina. Her photography beautifully tells the story of our event. She was a pleasure to work with and needed little direction. We highly recommend Leah for your event photography needs.

E
Esther

Event date: 10/03/2013

Leah's work has made a great impact on the memories that I have today. From start to finish, she captured ever moment to her patience with me in editing the photos. She is very detailed and intuitive in the way she captured our personalities in the photos. The pictures that my family and friends compliment the most are the photo's that Leah took. She goes above and beyond! I encourage you to allow Leah's photography to impact your life as it has for mine.

Joyce

Event date: 03/28/2014

Was flexible with last minute requests, did a very professional job, would be happy to recommend to others!

K
Karisa

Event date: 08/18/2012

Leah's expertise as a photographer documented our special day beautifully. The photos she took were a combination of candid and posed that were creatively put together with excellent lighting and background. The memories she captured in our photos could be described as playful, dramatic, and brightly colorful! I would highly recommend Leah as a photographer to anyone looking for these qualities.

E
Erika

Event date: 04/18/2014

Leah is a very creative and talented photographer with a keen eye for details. I would recommend her to capture your most precious life memories.

N
Norin

Event date: 10/04/2014

Leah did a phenomenal job capturing our family photos. She was able to take some wonderful pictures of our 8 month old which is no small feat! She chose the perfect setting and we couldn't be happier with the results. We will cherish these photos for many years to come!

Jan

Event date: 12/08/2014

I had been contemplating family photos this year (it had been two years since we had a photographer). Thankfully, I met Leah and she was able to squeeze us in. She was fantastic to work with! My son has high functioning autism and Leah worked so wonderfully with him. I was amazed by her patience. She far exceeded my expectations in every way. I am so thankful to have found her. She picked an incredible location and captured my family beautifully! I am thrilled with the photos she captured and excited to add these to our memories to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you so much Leah! You truly are gifted!

U
User4632412

Event date: 10/29/2014

Leah took gorgeous photos of my family in late October at a Christmas tree farm. She was amazing! She had no problems running after 2 busy kids (3 year and 18 months) and their parents to get some memorable shots. She is very reasonably priced and incredibly talented! You won't be disappointed. Leah also made our holiday cards with the amazing photos she took. It saved me money and time! Win-win! Plus they looked fantastic and were great quality. Call her for your next photo session or stationary project!

Jenn

Married on 03/17/2017

THE BEST! Hire Leah if you are seeking a wedding Photographer or someone to capture those special moments as this is her beautiful gifting. She was suggested and we fell in love with her personality over the phone. She was radiant, joyful and exuberant.
She traveled to North Georgia to photo and without us knowing, she even photographed our rehearsal and baptism. It was a surprise and a gift. Leah also arrived with a special hand crafted wooden sign with our new married name on it. We have it hanging in our home. She also created a "Thank You" sign to help us create thank you cards. One of the qualities that makes Leah stand out above other Photographers I've worked with, (I'm an actress and on set often) is her specialized eye on composition, lighting and movement in a photo. She location scouted upon arriving to venue and directed my spouse and I during the shoot.
The photos she captured were published a week later in the magazine BEAUTIFUL. Our wedding was featured in a 7 page spread story about our celebration on the farm. The other huge selling factor about Leah is the softness she provides in the finished photo. It is a surreal, warm, quality filled with a love light that is consistent in all of the photos she prepped and sent to us. She gives epic pictures. She also learned our wedding theme was sunflowers and she bought a vest that was sunflowers to bring festivities to our wedding. Our videographer was filming and you see Leah photographing us, not missing a moment and she complimented /coordinated with our wedding palette. It was incredible.
My sister consistently said how she wished she had a fraction of the talent in her wedding photographer. Leah is a rare gift. You not only get a photographer but a friend and a joyful personality celebrating your special day with you. Didn't miss a moment, talented, professional, easy to work with and turned around photos within moments.
Please contact me if you have any questions www.facebook.com/jenngotzon

M
Melissa

Married on 08/08/2009

Leah is AMAZING at capturing a special moment! Having her as a photographer is like seeing a special moment happening and hoping to be able to treasure it forever not only by experiencing it, but by being able to look at again and again and again. That is Leah's photography. You look through the pictures she has taken, and wow, there is that moment captured so beautifully. She has an eye to see it coming! Her skill and enegry and joy in capturing these moments make a great combination! Love working with her!
~ Melissa

O
Olga

Event date: 02/22/2014

My engagement photo shoot was a great success, thanks to Leah! I'd picked a science museum as our location for a Saturday afternoon session. Needless to say, the place was packed with families, kids and strollers running all around us. A recipe for disaster! Honestly, it made me nervous. But the photos I received looked absolutely gorgeous, with no one but my fiancé and me in them. I love the natural light, candid smiles, and beautiful colors in all my photos. It makes it hard to pick just one for a save-the-date. Thank you, Leah!

U
User4618229

Event date: 12/06/2014

Leah took great pictures and was a pleasure to deal with. We will definitely use her again!

Jessica

Married on 04/15/2017

Very professional but pricey. Leah does amazing work. She didn't go the extra mile like other vendors, and we were unhappy with a few things from our wedding day photography wise, but she was very patient with everything from the moment we hired her to our engagement photos, to creating our save the dates, invites, and programs; and she is very talented at what she does.

N
Noelle

Event date: 02/16/2014

Leah really works on capturing the moments that make our relationships unique by focusing on the little things that make us who we are. Thanks for all the great photos!