Back to Leah Marie Photography + Stationery

42 Reviews for Leah Marie Photography + Stationery

A
Annie

Married on 01/11/2014

What do you need in a photographer? Talent, trust, reasonable price. Check. Check. Check.
What else did I want? Fun, quality, fast.
Check. Check. Check.

Leah is not only super talented, doesn't miss a beat but everyone at our wedding loves her! She was always a step away and we felt so confident having her as our Photographer. Our photos are amazing and better than expected. She also brought joy to our already happy day and naturally had everyone laughing and having a great time which showed up in our images.

K
Kate

Married on 11/09/2013

Leah was AMAZING! Not only was she very flexible and creative but all the guests loved her. We got our photos back and are highly impressed.. They all look like magazine shots! Thank You Leah for making our wedding a day to remember!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/26/2013

Leah perfectly captured the beauty of our day. She was sweet and professional and we would recommend her to anyone needing a great photographer!

M
Morgan

Event date: 10/15/2013

My boyfriend and I were casually strolling Wrightsville Beach one afternoon, and this bright, happy young woman approached us asking if she could take our pictures! We were so lucky to run into a professional photographer with a new camera on the beach. They absolutely turned out better than the selfies we were trying to take on our phones! Leah makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera, takes beautiful pictures, and has such an eye for photography. Our pictures turned out great, and I was more than pleased with them! The quality is very high and the editing was pristine. Leah really has a passion for photography and can capture any event of yours with ease and beauty. I know ours was spontaneous, but we will most likely use her again in the future. I highly recommend Leah as a photographer.

E
Esther

Event date: 10/03/2013

Leah's work has made a great impact on the memories that I have today. From start to finish, she captured ever moment to her patience with me in editing the photos. She is very detailed and intuitive in the way she captured our personalities in the photos. The pictures that my family and friends compliment the most are the photo's that Leah took. She goes above and beyond! I encourage you to allow Leah's photography to impact your life as it has for mine.

T
Tammy

Event date: 08/25/2013

Leah is a pleasue to work with and a very creative photographer. You will be happy with the beautiful memories she will provide for you and your family to enjoy for years to come.

C
Christine

Event date: 06/23/2013

Leah captures the emotion of the event making the photos even more meaningful!

R
Ruslana

Event date: 03/17/2013

Leah is amazing through her work of art! She is talented, hard working, and can catch a moment through a photograph unlike anyone! You are wonderful Leah!

K
Karisa

Event date: 08/18/2012

Leah's expertise as a photographer documented our special day beautifully. The photos she took were a combination of candid and posed that were creatively put together with excellent lighting and background. The memories she captured in our photos could be described as playful, dramatic, and brightly colorful! I would highly recommend Leah as a photographer to anyone looking for these qualities.

L
Lauri

Married on 03/01/2008

I highly recommend this photographer! She really knows her stuff. Leah photographed my engagement party and most recently, a photo shoot, and the pictures came out great. She's so fun and easy to work with. She gave me invaluable knowledge about photography as well.

T
Tracie

Married on 06/02/2007

Leah was fun and exciting to work with and has a great eye for great pictures.

J
Jenn

Married on 03/17/2017

THE BEST! Hire Leah if you are seeking a wedding Photographer or someone to capture those special moments as this is her beautiful gifting. She was suggested and we fell in love with her personality over the phone. She was radiant, joyful and exuberant.
She traveled to North Georgia to photo and without us knowing, she even photographed our rehearsal and baptism. It was a surprise and a gift. Leah also arrived with a special hand crafted wooden sign with our new married name on it. We have it hanging in our home. She also created a "Thank You" sign to help us create thank you cards. One of the qualities that makes Leah stand out above other Photographers I've worked with, (I'm an actress and on set often) is her specialized eye on composition, lighting and movement in a photo. She location scouted upon arriving to venue and directed my spouse and I during the shoot.
The photos she captured were published a week later in the magazine BEAUTIFUL. Our wedding was featured in a 7 page spread story about our celebration on the farm. The other huge selling factor about Leah is the softness she provides in the finished photo. It is a surreal, warm, quality filled with a love light that is consistent in all of the photos she prepped and sent to us. She gives epic pictures. She also learned our wedding theme was sunflowers and she bought a vest that was sunflowers to bring festivities to our wedding. Our videographer was filming and you see Leah photographing us, not missing a moment and she complimented /coordinated with our wedding palette. It was incredible.
My sister consistently said how she wished she had a fraction of the talent in her wedding photographer. Leah is a rare gift. You not only get a photographer but a friend and a joyful personality celebrating your special day with you. Didn't miss a moment, talented, professional, easy to work with and turned around photos within moments.
Please contact me if you have any questions www.facebook.com/jenngotzon

User4618229

Event date: 12/06/2014

Leah took great pictures and was a pleasure to deal with. We will definitely use her again!

O
Olga

Event date: 02/22/2014

My engagement photo shoot was a great success, thanks to Leah! I'd picked a science museum as our location for a Saturday afternoon session. Needless to say, the place was packed with families, kids and strollers running all around us. A recipe for disaster! Honestly, it made me nervous. But the photos I received looked absolutely gorgeous, with no one but my fiancé and me in them. I love the natural light, candid smiles, and beautiful colors in all my photos. It makes it hard to pick just one for a save-the-date. Thank you, Leah!

M
Melissa

Married on 08/08/2009

Leah is AMAZING at capturing a special moment! Having her as a photographer is like seeing a special moment happening and hoping to be able to treasure it forever not only by experiencing it, but by being able to look at again and again and again. That is Leah's photography. You look through the pictures she has taken, and wow, there is that moment captured so beautifully. She has an eye to see it coming! Her skill and enegry and joy in capturing these moments make a great combination! Love working with her!
~ Melissa

J
Jessica

Married on 04/15/2017

Very professional but pricey. Leah does amazing work. She didn't go the extra mile like other vendors, and we were unhappy with a few things from our wedding day photography wise, but she was very patient with everything from the moment we hired her to our engagement photos, to creating our save the dates, invites, and programs; and she is very talented at what she does.

N
Noelle

Event date: 02/16/2014

Leah really works on capturing the moments that make our relationships unique by focusing on the little things that make us who we are. Thanks for all the great photos!