Back to Lee Perreira, LLC

K
Featured
Kylie

Married on 05/05/2018

I knew exactly what I wanted for a wedding performer, and seeing as I was planning a destination wedding, I relied on internet searches and reviews for find what I was looking for. I typically don't take time to write reviews, but in this case my experience was so overwhelmingly positive, I had to.

From a business perspective, Lee was professional, responsive, organized, and polite. Even though he does this week in and week out, he always treated me as if my wedding as a very important event for him.

From a performance/artist perspective, Lee was LIGHTS OUT. Lee - solo on his guitar - kept my party on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT (caveat - I have really fun friends. If you have lame friends, you may not get this kind of response, but that's on them). Many of my friends commented that it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. All of the guests could not stop commenting on how talented Lee was. He was the PERFECT addition to my wedding, and really took it to the next level. I really wanted something "different" - not cookie cutter - and I really think Lee gave the whole night that something special. I could not be more happy that I found him. He is SO TALENTED (like, seriously, not just your average bar performer or wedding singer) and SO KIND. He genuinely looked like he was having a great time. He is the real deal. I am now a Lee Perreira fan and I hope his heart and hustle lead him to fulfill his dreams. He was FANTASTIC.

I honestly took a gamble hiring Lee to perform my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception having never heard him before, but as my now husband said, "you took a gamble, but you hit big! " Yes I did! Thank you, Lee! :)

D
Dina Lopez

Married on 04/12/2019

Incredible!!!!

Lee Perreira and Kyle Phelan played live for our daughters wedding April 12, 2019. I had previously heard them play at a local restaurant and fell in love with their voices and their music. They played live for the ceremony, cocktail and dinner hours and then the first dance. After that Lee took her as DJ. These 2 musicians are extremely talented and the consummate professionals. We had so many of our guests rave about how beautiful the music was and I have to agree. Not only are they talented, they are friendly and genuinely great guys. They easily connected with guests who approached them and really helped make our daughters special day even better! I recommend them with the utmost sincerity and without hesitation.

Lee Perreira, LLC's reply:

Dina! You're amazing! Thank you very much for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with every step of the way. I know I can speak for Kyle as well when I say we really appreciate you and your whole family. See you at a show soon!

W
Wendi Willock

Married on 10/12/2018

A MUST have at your wedding!!

Lee performed at our daughters wedding last Friday night both singing and as the DJ along with a fellow musician Kyle Phelan. Lee was incredible, wonderful to work with and a huge addition to the evening! I would absolutely hire again and highly recommend them. I am so grateful to have had them join us.

B
Brittany

Married on 10/12/2018

One of a Kind Musician & DJ!

I honestly don't even know where to begin, I could say so many wonderful things about our experience with Lee. First & foremost, he's an amazing musician. He played live music for our procession, a song for me walking down the aisle, and a recession song. Then he played live during our cocktail hour and learned a new song for our first dance! AND then he transitioned flawlessly into the BEST DJ! Our guests came up to us all night long asking, "Where did you find this guy?! " We heard endless positive compliments and high praise for Lee, everyone loved him. The combo of live music & DJ made our wedding feel truly unique and special. Everything ran smoothly from start to finish and he was so easy to work with, he's laid back but knows how to get work done. An additional bonus is that he plays at various venues throughout Phoenix all year long so we can always go see him play whenever we want because we are now lifelong fans and supporters of his career. It felt like we were working with a friend rather than a vendor. I would recommend Lee a hundred times over! He made our day absolutely perfect and for that, I'm forever grateful! HIRE LEE ASAP!

Married on 08/12/2017

Lee (https://www.leeperreira.com/) played at our wedding reception for an epic 7-hour acoustic set in a remote area of the Grand Canyon along with his co-artist Michael Land (https://www.youtube.com/watch? V=xtaVvoaDAUU) and a percussionist friend of theirs (Kevin).

In short - they were AWESOME. Loved their original songs and also their covers. And, they were nice and professional guys, rotating throughout the night so everyone could have a break while the tunes kept on coming. They also played across many different genres of music, which was great for keeping everything "fresh". And, it was perfect for us because we love to listen to all different types of music.

Lee, Michael and Kevin added a ton of fun to the reception and created a really special atmosphere --- just what we had hoped for. Lee was professional and on top of things when it came to coordinating logistics, hearing what we were hoping for in terms of music, etc.

We had MANY unsolicited compliments from our guests on how much these guys rocked, both during the wedding reception itself and over the weeks following.

Thanks again, guys!

Mackenzie

Married on 02/03/2017

Lee performed at our corporate event and the guests were blown away by his talent. He created the atmosphere for entire night with his outstanding voice. You know he is amazing when people continue to ask who Lee is and where he is from. I would highly recommend him for any event you're hosting!