Back to Lenzi's

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Little

Married on 03/16/2019

3/16/19 Wedding

Lenzis made our wedding absolutely perfect! Everything was beyond perfection! They listened to everything I said and made my vision of a fairytale wedding come to life! And as a trained professional chef I was blown away by their food and over a week later I’m still getting comments on how good the food was!

M
Melissa

Married on 03/08/2015

Everything was perfect, food was delicious the hall was beautiful waitstaff was wonderful. Nothing was off they made a dream wedding a reality

V
Von Marie

Married on 08/01/2014

Words can not describe how perfect this place was. I had a vision and Michael Riley and the rest of the staff completely made that vision a reality. The staff was absolutely great, the food is fantastic, and they are so accommodating. My guests loved everything about Lenzi's! Wish I could do it all over again!

K
kara

Married on 11/20/2010

Loved everything that Lenzi's did to make my day perfect.

User4545139

2+ years ago

Lenzis do an amazing job at helping create your day. We can't complain about anything other then the mass construction they had going on out front of the hall that we were never informed of. They did everything to accommodate our concerns and were attentive to our dislikes. Great family to work with!

J
Jessica

Married on 11/24/2012

We used Lenzi's to do off-site catering, serving, bar service, and day of coordinator service for our wedding. Our venue was a newly renovated, never before used space and so it was challenging to find a caterer, because we needed someone who could look at the space and make it work.

The staff at Lenzi's was available via email and phone throughout the planning process, and they delivered everything to the venue right on time (another challenge, because the venue was open on a very short and strict time schedule).

I loved everyone on the staff - they were happy, helpful, and fun.

The staff at lenzi's made the space look beautiful, and made all of our guests feel like royalty. And the food was AWESOME!