Back to Les Bourgeois Artistry

35 Reviews for Les Bourgeois Artistry

Carolanne
Carolanne

Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend for a Boho or Romantic Look!

Sparkle and her assistant, Rebecca, did an amazing job with my bridal hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids, 3 flower girls, and moms! They were professional, ran on time as scheduled, and executed all of our looks perfectly! Sparkle's hair artistry has a romantic, bohemian style which complimented my wedding vision perfectly. The braiding in my hair was exquisite and I got SO MANY compliments. The makeup looked natural and flawless, and best of all, stayed put all night even with rain and lots of dancing. I highly recommend Sparkle and Rebecca for your wedding or event!

Whitney
Whitney

Married on 05/04/2019

A superstar! Wonderful work.

I LOVED working with Sparkle. She was an absolute delight. Flexible with rescheduling for our trial, did amazing work with both the trial and wedding. My bridesmaids loved her. Everyone loved my hair and makeup. She is a star in her own right, and I am so glad I found her.

Alyxe Roberts

Married on 04/20/2019

10/10 would recommend

Sparkle and her team are some of the most wonderful people I’ve ever worked with. They take the time to make everything absolutely perfect. I had hair and makeup done for my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids hair as well. We started hair at 7:15 am and the party went until 2am. Winds were high and even at 2am our hair looked beautiful. She is absolutely amazing with the relaxed romantic hair and makeup styles. I’m super picky with my makeup and she hit the nail on the head.

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly enjoyed working with you and your bridal party. Everyone was amazing and super easy going. And you were naturally gorgeous which made my job a breeze ☺️

Grace
Grace

Married on 04/13/2019

Fantastic + Flexible

It was truly a joy having Sparkle/Les Bourgeois do my bridal + bridesmaids’ hair and makeup. I had a specific vision in mind of what I wanted the look to be and she captured it perfectly - both at the trial and a few months later. She listened to me very well and was excited to work together. On both trial day and wedding day, her vibe is very fun and friendly yet still professional. Having a hair and makeup artist who had a wonderful personality was important to me on wedding day since you spend the morning together, and Sparkle was great with that! Her prices seem fair and she was easy to communicate with. I’m a huge fan!

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! You were amazing and your photos are absolutely stunning. I am honored to have had the pleasure of having you as one of my brides. I wish nothing but happiness for you 🥰

Kristen
Kristen Blake

Married on 12/13/2018

Stress free beauty!!!

Sparkle is awesome! She captured our looks to a tee. She was professional, fun and took what we sent her as ideas to another level of amazing. The moment she walked in she was just one of the girls :) Her knowledge is certainly unmatched and I am so very greatful. I honestly have never felt more beautiful.

Kimmi
Kimmi Lane

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing hair and makeup!

Sparkle and Becky did an amazing job! My bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and I all looked fabulous for the wedding and they kept us joking and giggling all morning. Everyone was done on time and hair and make-up held up all day. Sparkle also took all of my feedback from the trial into account and managed to make my ridiculously oily skin stay matte for the whole day - a true feat! Thank you so much for making us look and feel beautiful, Sparkle!

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

It was my pleasure! You ladies were amazing to work with. I wish you all the happiness 😊 If you ever decide to renew your vows, please contact me again!

Wedding Hair and Make Up

Sparkle and her assistant Megan did a wonderful job on me in my bridesmaids for my wedding. I got nothing but compliments from every single guessed on how beautiful I looked and how my hair was amazing. Sparkle is flexible, friendly and accommodating I would recommend her to anyone!

Ashley
Ashley

Amazing work!

Sparkle did both my hair and makeup on site for my wedding. I was concerned from the beginning about both of these because I can be particular about those details, but she really nailed what I wanted. She spent a lot of time on me perfecting both and made sure I was happy with the result. I have some skin imperfections that were of concern and she made my skin look flawless. I felt so beautiful and happy with the end result. She was also a joy to speak with and work with throughout the process. I highly recommend.

Antonia

Wedding Planner

I sent my bride Sparkle’s info and she booked and her! Sparkle and her team our 100% ahhhmazing! They not only did gorgeous glam for my bride and her bride squad, they were professional and prompt. These are key items in making sure adhered to the timeline and made the day special for my bride! Thank you a million times! Book her!

Kaitlin

Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience!

Sparkle was fantastic! For my wedding, she did the hair for me, my mom, 3 bridesmaids, and a flower girl. Everything ran ahead of schedule on the day of, which seems unheard of!

As for my hair, I had a general idea of what I wanted, and she was able to work with my hair, give me suggestions, and made it turn out perfect! My mom, flower girl, and bridesmaids all had the same experience as well and loved their dos!

She was friendly, incredibly responsive to every email leading up to the day, and made the entire experience very stress free! I would highly recommend her!

Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Sparkle was great to work with! I loved how my hair and make up turned out for my wedding!

Melanie
Melanie Jackson

Married on 10/20/2018

Extremely pleased

Sparkle is a wonderful and easy going person to work with. Her and her assistant did a great job with everyone’s hair. My hair looked amazing and I felt so beautiful. Thank y’all so much for an amazing experience.

B
Betty Rost

Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic miracle worker named Sparkle

Sparkle has a great personality, is wonderful to work with, and does a fantastic job with hair and makeup! This is the second time my daughter and I had the pleasure of having her work miracles for us. Especially me, the 65 year old with very short, very straight hair, and an uneven complexion with bags and circles under my eyes. I looked years younger and felt very pretty after Sparkle worked her magic! I would book her again in a heartbeat, no hesitation at all. I love her💗💗

Krystle

Married on 10/06/2018

Sparkle was absolutely amazing. I am SO thankful to have found her. Her pricing is great and her work is fantastic. Highly recommended

C
Catherine

Married on 09/29/2018

Sparkle is so great! She made me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous. We all wanted a natural look, and she did a great job on each and every one of us!

Married on 09/15/2018

Sparkle is great at what she does. She made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day. She made me feel at ease and I cant thank her enough for not only being a wonderful hair/makeup artist but for being such a great friend! I’d recommend her to everyone!

Andrea

Married on 09/08/2018

I could not be happier with the amazing job that Sparkle did for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! I had given Sparkle some ideas of the look I wanted and she exceeded my expectations! She was very flexible and accommodating to our needs and very professional. She is so sweet and just the easiest person to talk to- she can help take your mind off those wedding jitters! I am so happy we found Sparkle and recommend her to all my friends and family in the area looking for a hair and makeup artist. Thank you so much Sparkle!

C
Caitlin

Married on 06/30/2018

Sparkle was amazing! Not only did she do my hair and make up for my wedding, but my MOH and flower girls as well! AND she was fantastic with my family that kept coming in and out of the room. 100% recommend Sparkle, she’s professional and personable... Her name says it all! Thank you!

B
Betty Ann

Married on 05/05/2018

Being mother of he bride for the first time and planning the wedding, I would like to especially thank Sparkle who did my daughter’s makeup. We were both extremely pleased with her work. Sparkle’s name suits her very well because not only did she make our day sparkle, but went of her way to do her makeup. My daughter had a precious makeup trial with another artist who was running late with another client, so Sparkle stepped in the do her makeup. My daughter loved Sparkle from the start. When we tried to book her for the wedding, Sparkle was already scheduled to do another wedding long distance from our location. She worked her magic to do her makeup before the wedding and looked more radiant and beautiful like never before. We are both grateful to Sparkle for her makeup services. She is first class all the way.

To all the first time mother of the brides, be sure to schedule Sparkle so you do not have to worry. My daughter’s makeup lasted the whole day and night without a touch up.... Through many tears. Once you do one trial with her, you will look no further. She is amazing!

F
Fe

Married on 04/21/2018

Working with Sparkle (and Becky on hair! ) was nothing short of spectacular. Her personality shines just as much as her phenomenal work does. Her artistry stood out head and shoulders above all the other makeup artists I looked at. Not only did everyone look fabulous, we all felt that way.

E
Emily

Married on 12/16/2017

Knew what looked good in my hair and gave suggestions on how to make it work even better before the big day! Hair and makeup turned out wonderful on the day of! Also did MOB and MOH and did a great job in a timely mannor!

Katie

Married on 11/04/2017

Sparkle was absolutely fantastic. She was kind, professional, on time and expertly navigated between doing make-up on a range of ages, making everyone look incredible and beautiful. I really cannot say enough about how in love I was with my make-up and hair. She just nailed it! One other thing to mention, I've been in a lot of weddings that inevitably goes off the time schedule. Sparkle brought an assistant who was also very skilled, and everyone's hair and make-up was done within the time schedule--with time to even do touch ups. It was the LEAST stressful makeup/hair session I have ever been a part of. Thank you Sparkle for making me sparkle on my day!

M
Megan

Married on 10/14/2017

Sparkle is the best! She made me and all my bridesmaids look like stunning models the day of my wedding. I got so many compliments!
She was prompt arriving at our location and super friendly and down to earth, and she knows her hair and makeup. Thank you!

M
Mariah

Married on 10/07/2017

Sparkle was amazing! We all felt beautiful and I could not have asked for anything more. She comes highly recommended!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/16/2017

I have only had my make-up and hair done by someone three (maybe four) times in my life... Sparkle will always be my favorite of those times. I will never find anyone else so personal, creative, understanding, and willing to go the distance in providing her service. Not only did she allow me to feel like a princess on my special day, she used the same care (if not more) on my three girls and allowed each of them to share their unique personalities as well! I cannot recommend her enough!