Back to Les Bourgeois Artistry

M
Marilyn

Married on 10/20/2018

Great Wedding Makeup and hair

Sparkle and her team were the best! They were on time, funny, and easy to work with. Sparkle was easy to reach via email and always responded in a timely manner. Sparkle did my bridesmaids makeup, my mother's and my mother-in-laws and they all looked stunning. Sparkle did my hair and it was perfect. Her colleague Becky did everyone else's hair and they all looked fantastic! Would highly recommend Sparkle and her services!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 10/08/2018

Great experience and I LOVED my hair!

Sparkle did an amazing job creating the updo I had envisioned for my wedding without having a trial run due to me living out of state. It took longer than expected to create because I have long, thick hair, but was well worth the extra time. I received a lot of compliments about my hair. It was also convenient to have her travel to my remote location to help ease my stress on my big day. I asked for more natural looking makeup since I don’t typically wear much and was pleased with the outcome. Despite her not having her airbrush kit available that day, my makeup didn’t feel heavy and it survived the heat during our outdoor pictures and ceremony. I have had fake lashes applied in the past and they always started to peel off before the end of the night, but that was definitely not the case with Sparkle! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding or special event!

S
Shira

Married on 05/05/2018

Sparkle was an absolute pleasure to be around and great to work with. She knows her stuff.

P
Penina

Married on 03/18/2018

4.1

Sparkle was super flexible and was right on time on our big day. I would just recommend getting the trial done as I was too rushed day of (for many reasons) to get a style I was excited about.