Back to LightHeart Photography

5 Reviews for LightHeart Photography

H
Harley

Married on 02/17/2018

From the bottom of my heart I can not thank you enough Dorothy! After looking over the pictures and reliving my wedding day I am just blown away! You caught some very special moments on "Our Best Day EVER! " We are all so thankful for you and the light you bring on a big day! You handle everything so incredibly well and still have fun. You can tell that you are doing something you absolutely love. I will forever cherish you and everything you did for me while I was being a long distance bride planning what turned out to be an amazing day in our lives! We absolutely love you! <3

C
Colette

Married on 08/15/2017

Thank you so much Dorothy for being the best photographer we could have asked for. She was such a great laugh but still very professional. Our wedding party loved her. The pictures are fantastic and she did everything we asked plus more. Prices are very reasonable and we would definitely recommend her services.

R
Rachel

Married on 09/02/2016

Dorothy is an absolute doll and so fun to work with! She pays attention to detail and has a lot of creative ideas and techniques. I'm looking forward to more photography experiences with her!

D
Darren

Married on 03/20/2016

Dorothy is amazing! I can't think of another experience where I was provided with such personal service! She is the true embodiment of "Lighthearted"! Anyone can take pictures... But Dorothy captures the story... This alone can define a true artist!

D
David

Married on 06/25/2015

Dorothy was a referral from a friend and she is incredible! We hired her near our date and she managed to squeeze in an engagement session too! She has a fun energetic attitude and manages to capture the perfect light and surroundings. She is tireless and does the work of three! She started sending us teaser shots the day after our event and they are perfect. Cannot wait for all the pics!