Back to Linbrook Heritage Estate

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 07/07/2018

Our Linbrook experience was nothing short of an absolute dream! From the beauty of the surrounding lush farmland to the gorgeous venue furnished with antiques through and through from around the world! It is classic, timeless, elegant, and one of our personal favorites..... A HIDDEN GEM! We SO enjoyed having the estate to ourselves and our closest friends and family of course for the day! It made the entire day that much more memorable as we experienced nothing but rich southern hospitality from all staff members and the vendor team! With the package being inclusive of concierge service, it is truly one item I feel very strongly that made our day as perfect as possible! Our guests couldn't stop raving about such a beautiful place that they had never even heard of before! As bride and groom, the day of we had absolutely nothing to worry about, we simply enjoyed the day just as it unfolded with such an amazing team from the venue to our caterer and everything in between! The venue provided easy access from the interstate, and the estate even recommended hotels for the out of town guests we had in attendance! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone interested in a timeless, classic elegant affair!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/14/2017

Having my wedding at Linbrook was a dream come true! I couldn't have asked for a better venue. It's absolutely stunning and the staff treated my like royalty. They are very helpful with the entire process and the wedding planner they recommended for me to use was fabulous. My planning was stress free thanks to the helpful staff. Also, the owner's Mr. And Mrs. Neil are so sweet! They truly treated us like family. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. If you choose to use them as your wedding venue, you will not be disappointed!

E
Emily

Married on 09/04/2016

Our wedding here was absolutely gorgeous. This estate is expansive and so picturesque, with so much nature to enjoy in the background of your pictures. We had our ceremony on the back lawn and it was a perfect day in so many ways. We loved working with Mr. And Mrs. Neal and they have such an awe-inspiring estate, with a rich history. We had reception on site as well, making it so convenient. The property has so many possibilities and flexibility, so no matter what kind of wedding you're looking to have, you're pretty much guaranteed to pull it off with such a beautiful backdrop as Linbrook.