Back to Linens by the Sea

Brittany
Featured
Brittany

Married on 12/01/2018

Great Communication & Beautiful Linens!!!

Very pleased with our linens, they were beautiful and they worked with me and my 1,000 emails i sent them! Thank you so much!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Brittany! So glad we were able to help you on your special day. Congrats again on your wedding!

Monica Giarratana

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great! Everything worked out perfectly

Great experience. Would absolutely use again and the linens were lovely.

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Monica! So glad we were able to help you on your special day. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

B
Brianna

Getting married on 10/08/2020

Linens by the sea provided stunning table coverings for my wedding. They sent me several samples upon request and we super helpful to work with. I was so pleased with the final product!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Brianna! So glad that we were able to help make your wedding day even more special!

Mary

Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent. Very helpful.

Thank you for your patience in helping me pick out my wedding linens. They looked great.

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Hi Mary, thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate you letting us help with you special day! Please let us know if we can ever be of help in the future.

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 04/13/2019

Loved our Linens

We had intended on using table linens our venue provided, but when we saw their options just a few months prior to our wedding, we realized that they did not match the look we were going for. We quickly started looking at table linen options and came across Linens by the Sea. They had the perfect color for us and the process was so easy! We thought the tables looked great on our wedding day and were happy with the service!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kelsey! We are so glad that we were able to help you on your special day! Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Amy
Amy

Married on 03/23/2019

Kyle was great and extremely helpful and knowledgeable! We were able to set up a meeting to actually see and feel the linens set up for the wedding which was great.

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! It's was a pleasure working with you too!

E
Ellie

Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I loved linens by the sea. Everyone was so helpful and friendly and there were so many options for linens. I absolutely loved my table linens and got so many compliments on them.

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Ellie! So glad we were able to help make your vision come to life.

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 03/17/2019

Beautiful Chairs & Decoration

We used Linens By The Sea for our pop of color napkins, bamboo chiavari chairs, chiffon Chair ties, and for a pop color table cloth for our sweet heart table. Everything was so beautiful and perfect!

We live out of state and so it was important for us how quick Linens By The Sea responded to any of our questions. They have an amazing sale in the summer too, so it was great that we caught them during that time. They were very accommodating and professional and overall just so easy to work with! I would definitely recommend them!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Samantha, Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure helping you pick out exactly what you needed. Thank you again!

Married on 03/15/2019

Great service

The linens were beautiful! They delivered and picked up our linens. This was so helpful!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kayla! So glad we were able to help you on your special day! Thank you again!

Married on 02/23/2019

A dream to work with!

We used Linens by the Sea/US tent for all of our rental needs. Anna welcomed us into their showroom and allowed us to sort through all of our options, mix and match on an actual table that was the size we would be having at our wedding and even pulled the chairs we were using as well! After making our decision she provided us with numerous fabric swatches to hand out to our other vendors and allowed us to take a napkin to make sure we liked the color in our reception venue lighting. They provided our linens, charger plates and chairs for the ceremony. Everything was dropped off and picked up in a timely fashion - they even set up the ceremony chairs at our venue the evening before when they dropped everything off. Anna was so wonderful to work through this whole process and I hope that we can collaborate again on any future events!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Kayla, Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy that you had such a positive experience and truly loved working with you! Can't wait to work with you on future events.

K Thompson

Married on 01/19/2019

Fabulous, accommodating and flexible

We ordered all of our wedding linens from Linens By The Sea and our experience was so fabulous that they are the only vendor I would use for any linens I have to order in the future! We worked with Anna and Kyle who were both extremely helpful and knowledgable. Anna even made recommendations and sent us samples of the perfect linens for the beachy, laid-back but clean wedding look we were going for. We also got to take advantage of the once a year linen sale, which really helped us stick to our budget. All in all, a great experience!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We truly loved working with you! So glad we were able to make your day even more special.

Angela

Married on 05/26/2018

We had the best experience renting. They showed up in time and looking great. FedEx was promptly there for pick up a couple days after our event.

Kaitlin

Married on 03/24/2018

Wonderful company—they provided beautiful linens for my wedding along with beautiful chairs for my ceremony. Quality was excellent and delivery/pick up was prompt. Customer service was excellent in all aspects! Would highly recommend.

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kaitlin!

G
Gina

Married on 03/17/2018

Linens by the Sea provided beautiful linens for our wedding reception, transforming the tables from ordinary to extraordinary!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

So happy that we were able to be a part of your special day Gina! Thank you for the kind words.

Z
Zack

Married on 03/17/2018

They were fairly priced, quick, easy and seamless. They also had no problem making alterations to colors and amounts as we changed our minds and declarations up to the day of the wedding. Overall they were amazing.

J
Juleah

Married on 03/03/2018

Beautiful quality linens! Would definitely go through this wonderful company again! They made me one very happy Bride!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Juleah!

J
Jordan

Married on 02/24/2018

Anna was awesome and super helpful! I live in the area so I was able to go into their showroom and choose my wedding linens. Shipping/delivery is wonderful - they have your linens delivered the week of your event/wedding and schedule a pick-up for you so you don't have to worry about returning them. I loved the shimmer crease turquoise linens and used them for napkins and cocktail tables. The satin ivory linens are luxurious too! Perfect for a "by the sea" theme. Thank you!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jordan! So glad we could make the process so easy and give you exactly what you wanted!

Allan

Married on 01/20/2018

All should know how great Linens by the Sea and US tents are!.... Look no further... If you want worry free service, great quality and conscientious people handling your event. Anna, Bill, Tim and their entire crew are priceless! I am wedding producer Allan Z of Beach Breeze Weddings and I highly recommend them with every regard

Thank you so much Allan!

Allison

Married on 01/12/2018

Everyone at the company was super helpful and accommodating! It was sooooo nice to be able to go to the warehouse and play around with table ideas and see everything in person. We worked with Anna and she made everything so easy and fun! Loved this company so much!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

It was wonderful working with you Allison! Thank you so much for the review.

Misty

Married on 06/03/2017

The linens for my Easter wedding were absolutely perfect.

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for your review and we are so happy your linens were perfect!

Meredith

Married on 05/20/2017

Very happy with their service.

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Mallory

Married on 05/06/2017

Linens by the Sea was fantastic to work with! Sherri was so kind, brought wonderful ideas to our vision, and was so helpful. Our vision changed throughout the year of planning and Sherri was so gracious in sending us samples each time. As a bride planning a destination wedding, I would absolutely recommend Linens by the Sea to any couple looking to add linens to their wedding. Upgraded linens definitely polished our look and we are so happy with our choices. Thank you, Linens by the Sea!

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Congratulations and we are so happy that you loved the choices!

S
Sara

Married on 04/29/2017

Kim was an amazing help! She understood what we were looking for and helped us make our vision a reality. Even with my two little boys running around the showroom. Extremely professional and beat all expectations.

R
Robin

Married on 04/29/2017

Sherri has been amazing to work with! I was having a difficult time deciding and she was more than helpful working with me on my first appointment as well as sticking me in again last minute to come to the showroom and shop again for more stuff. She was very kind and has some great ideas and input. She also knew my venue well and was able to offer great ideas and insight.

Robin,
We are so glad that you were able to find what you needed at Linens by the Sea with the help of Sherri! Thank you so much for the kind review.
Best Regards,
The Linens by the Sea Team

S
Susan

Married on 04/22/2017

I don't know how they could have done it better. The linen options were really lovely and high quality with just what I wanted at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning an event.

Linens by the Sea's reply:

Hi Susan, we are so happy that we had exactly what you needed! Thank you for your business and for your review.