Back to Lisa's Rum Cake

Valerie
Valerie Hendrey

Married on 07/26/2019

Best Cake in Phoenix

Hands down the best cake! The flavor (strawberry rum) was dynamic and the cake was absolutely stunning! Lisa and family sure know how to deliver a delicious memory! A special thank you to Madison for making this piece of heaven so special!

H
Haley

Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you Lias and Maddison took my wedding cake vision and made it a reality! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better for the cake. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your cake (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!

L
Laura

Married on 04/30/2016

Lisa and her daughter were AMAZING! My cake was delicious and delivered to my venue. My wedding guests could not stop raving about how wonderful my cake was! Lisa was above and beyond and her customer service was second to none. She even gave me numbers to my florist, photographer and seamstress! You have won me over and will definitely be using her for future events. Thank you Lisa!

K
Katie

Married on 12/12/2015

We loved our wedding cake from Lisa! I am a big foodie, so wedding cake was a pretty important decision. We loved her cakes so much we decided to have little slices of cakes included as gifts for our guests. Everyone at the wedding told us how much they loved the cake and how thankful they were to bring a slice home :) I'd recommend Lisa's Rum Cakes to anyone planning a wedding who loves good dessert.

User4336138

2+ years ago

We didn't want a large cake since we had a candy buffet, but we still wanted a cake to cut for tradition! We ordered a small Strawberry Rum cake and it was delicious! The frosting is light and the cake flavorful. They had many flavors to choose from, and it was hard deciding. Easy to work with and overall great choice!

S
Sara

Married on 10/10/2015

Lisas rum cake was amazing! Everyone enjoyed the flavors we picked out. They even provided us an extra cake to take home and freeze for our one year anniversary! Thank you!

A
Alana

Married on 03/28/2015

Beautiful and best tasting wedding cake ever! We picked blueberry lemoncello and atomic!

Diane
Diane

Married on 03/21/2015

We ordered a 2 tier wedding cake and a sheet cake for our guests. The cake was delicious and everyone raved about how tasty it was. We are looking forward to getting another 1 next year for our anniversary.

E
Emily

Married on 03/14/2015

YUM! My favorite thing in the world is wedding cake and this was by far the best cake I have EVER had! My cake was beautiful and delicious. Many of our guests commented that this was the best wedding cake they had ever had. I highly recommend using Lisa's Rum Cake for your next event!

Regina
Regina

Married on 11/17/2012

You will NEVER find a more delicious cake like this! Lisa's Rum Cake was a huge hit at our wedding. We had 4 different flavors to choose from and everyone enjoyed the different flavors we had to offer. We were able to save ourselves a slice from each cake and were able to enjoy it after our honeymoon. They worked with us, were flexible with our schedule constraints, and helped us decide the best flavor options. The cake was really moist and the frosting was delicious! It was also decorated very nicely and we were able to add our own touch with our unique wedding cake topper. I would HIGHLY recommend this to ANYONE searching for a cake that isn't dry and covered with buttercream frosting.

A
Amy

Married on 02/29/2012

She makes the best cakes. The first time I used her was for my wedding in 2012 and since then she has become my favorite cake vendor. The Strawberry/Banana Amaretto cake is the absolute best flavor.

Ashley
Ashley Gurevitz

Married on 03/30/2019

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious!

We tried a sample of Lisa’s strawberry rum cake during a venue open house and have been hooked ever since. We immediately knew that we had to have Lisa’s at our wedding. While it is on the more expensive side, it was absolutely worth it. Our cake was beautiful and it tasted amazing! We had strawberry rum and tuxedo and our guests couldn’t stop talking about how amazing it was.

D
Dessislava

Married on 09/15/2014

After searching all of the Phoenix Valley for European bakery which makes European tasting wedding cakes, I found a great one on the West side and Lisa's Rum Cake on the East side. My fiance and my 3 sons tasted many samples and Lisa's Rum Cake won hands down. Lisa herself took our order. She was very professional and the cake not only tasted great, it looked so beautiful and just like what I had ask for. The bakery is located so close to our home, we'll be back for more cake at Lisa's soon (for other occasions).

User2100032

2+ years ago

4.7

We had the banana strawberry rum cake. It was delicious, and they completed catered to all our needs and helped us brainstorm ideas on colors and size. Will definitely be using them again for other events!