Back to Little Runaway Photography

T
Tracy

Married on 12/20/2018

Wedding Photography

Alexandra was fabulous! She was easy to work with and even got great pictures of the kids!
The photos we received were absolutely beautiful. I could not of asked for anything more!

B
BRENDA

Married on 10/15/2018

Marchand wedding

Ali was GREAT.. She is VERY professional was more than happy to come to the venue before the big day to find the places for photos with the best lighting. She is very organized making a list of what photos you want with who. My photos ARE GREAT... WOULD RECOMMEND LITTLE RUNAWAY PHOTOGRAPHY

M
Morgan

Married on 10/06/2018

Completely captivated by the photography!

Our wedding day was beautifully and professionally captured by Alexandria! We were absolutely blown away by the attention to detail and creativity of the photography. She blended right in with the wedding party to capture the candid moments! She is such a lovely person to work with and makes this item on your wedding to-do list enjoyable! I would absolutely hire Little Runaway Photography again to capture life's most special moments!

O
Otessa

Married on 08/25/2018

Everything and more!

We decided to have a very untraditional wedding (in a hot air balloon) and so of course, I was very nervous about how the pictures would come out (being in such tight quarters). But Allie’s confidence and knowledge blew me away. She was extremely professional, and made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. At times, we forgot she was even there. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience or better pictures. So whether it’s for an event or family photos, I will always use, and continue to recommend Little Runaway photography.