Back to Live and Love Events

K
Kim Collison

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazzzzzing wedding planner/coordinator

Lisa was the best decision I made about my wedding. I have never seen someone work so hard and genuinely care about their clients like she does. She was recommended to me by someone who used her for her daughter’s wedding. The person who recommended her to me is a very tough critic so I knew I was in good hands. And that person was absolutely right. She was a joy to work with and put 100% effort in the entire time we were working together. She was crucial to have during the planning stage. She made sure I was getting everything done on time and helped with everything. She was apart of every little step along the way. I think I called her with about 6352681 questions, and she answered all of them. She has so much experience with vendors and people in the area, she was such an asset when it came to picking our vendor team. We met multiple times and I always felt comfortable that she was guiding us in the right direction. When it came to the wedding day she made the day! She worked so hard to make sure everything was set up perfectly. She made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it and directed all the other vendors and staff. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went off without a hitch. She also did little things that were crucial to design that I didn't even ask her to do, but I was soooo happy with. She has a great eye and knows how the layout and setup should be. I could go on and on about her….. Because she was truly the BEST investment. She is a remarkable wedding planner/coordinator with a great energy about her. Our wedding day would not have been the same without her. She is amazing!

PS: If you book Lisa you have to book her husband Scott as your DJ. They work as the BEST team and is so much fun.

Couldn't be happier! :)