Back to LNR Productions

Featured
Jasmine

Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing Videographer!

Gary was nothing but amazing. He went above and beyond to capture our day for us. Our family and friends rave about how friendly and professional he was. Please if you are looking for affordable, loving, fun videographer to capture your event....... Book him.

#RMC2019
Monica

Married on 07/27/2019

Videography

Mr. Randal was amazing. He worked with us well and he fit right in to everything that was happening. He also worked well with my photographer. Last but not least I would pay him all over again for his services. Very professional and very sweet. He worked with us from start to finish.

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful video to cherish forever!

Gary did a phenomenal job on our wedding video. We laughed, we cried, we felt all of the emotions when watching the moments that he so wonderfully captured! We are so very glad we had Gary film our wedding day and we will cherish this video dearly for the rest of our lives! Our video is beyond perfect and we had so much fun watching it and being able to remember all of the little details that you sometimes forget about! We couldn’t recommend Gary any higher!

Melissa

Married on 06/29/2019

Gary captured our wedding perfectly!

As soon as we got engaged, I started looking for a videographer. After researching and reading reviews, I called Gary. We spoke on the phone and I knew immediately we wanted to hire him for our wedding. He was easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor! We talked about my vision for a video and it’s exactly how he films his weddings.

The day of the wedding he was great! He is such a professional and captured so much of our day without being intrusive. I didn’t even notice him throughout the evening, but when we got our wedding video he clearly was everywhere! The video is amazing. It was important to us to see as much of our day as possible. He filmed our entire ceremony and a lot of the reception. I feel like brides and grooms are so busy that day and this is the best way to see it all. We had a “viewing party” when we got the video and everyone loved it! I love that we will be able to have this memory forever! We absolutely love our video and will watch it over and over again! Thank you, Gary, for everything!

Marshall Bland

Married on 05/26/2019

Exceptional videographer

Great guy to work with. Experienced and talented.

Paul
Paul

Married on 04/27/2019

First Class Serivce and Quality

Gary did the video for our wedding and was absolutely fantastic! He captured our wedding and reception with the best angles and gave us a video that we are sure to enjoy for years to come. Plus, he provided the video in full UHD on Blu Ray. He is a fantastic value and an excellent professional. I can't recommend Gary and LNR productions enough.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 04/12/2019

Gary Randall is the best!

Gary is the best! He managed to cover all the important details without us even noticing half the time. We got our copies in about two and a half weeks and got to enjoy the wedding all over again. He really captured the feel of the day. We recommend him highly and will definitely work with him again!

Marjorie
Marjorie

Married on 03/29/2019

Gary is amazing!

The first time I met Gary in person was the day of my wedding! We had talked via WeddingWire and on the phone to confirm and get down important information and details. Gary was there every time I turned around... In a good way! He has drones to get different angles/views, which is so awesome! He is very easy going but gets what he needs and will ask questions to make sure he’s getting what you want if he’s unsure in any way! He was very good at providing lighting for my photographers as well as guests who were taking pictures! I almost didn’t hire a videographer but I’m so glad I hired Gary!

R
Rachael Edmonds

Married on 12/15/2018

Outstanding service!

Gary did a FANTASTIC job with out wedding video! He was very easy to work with. He responded quickly to all my questions leading up to the wedding day. On the wedding day he was there hours early so he could get the best shots of my wedding party getting ready. He took time before hand to capture all the little details that made our wedding unique. During the wedding he had multiple cameras set up so he could get multiple angles and views. This was very nice to see in the finished product! He moved with us to the reception and captured every moment of our reception, even moments I do not even remember! I loved the personal touch of having our friends and family say "well wishes. " Gary worked well with our photographer and always made sure that she was able to get where she needed and what she needed and made sure to stay out of her way. I was so pleased with everything! Gary is so great at what he does! I LOVE my wedding video and will cherish it always!

W
Whitney Lockwood

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing videographer

Our wedding video was the absolute best! We were able to re-live each moment of our wedding day. We will cherish this video and thankful we hired Gary to capture it!

E
Evan Lilley

Married on 11/23/2018

Gary Randall is the best if the best. He goes out if his way to capture your special day.

Gary Randall with LNR Pro, went above and beyond what we could of ever imagined.
He was early and stayed late. He was so kind and very flexible. He made the memory come to life on the video. He was so awesome to look at the video and see things that you didn’t see on the actual day.
To sum it, he is the best and his work speaks for itself and he doesn’t break the bank! I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

R
Rebecca Simerick

Married on 11/10/2018

Fun, Good Energy, Easy to Work With, and Great Work!

Gary was absolutely wonderful to work with! The quality of his work is superb as well. He brings a lot of contagious charisma wherever he goes as well!

T
Toni

Married on 09/29/2018

This is the videographer you need

Yes, you need LNR Productions as your videographer. We got in touch with Gary at LNR at the beginning of our planning process and we are so glad that we did. Gary does an amazing job of capturing all of those little moments. The wedding day is so hectic and such a blur and Gary made everything seamless! I'm so glad that we will have his videos to look back on so we can see everything that happened at our wedding! If you do yourself 1 favor, get a videographer for your big day or event and make sure you call Gary at LNR productions. You wont be disappointed!

Mary

Married on 09/22/2018

Gary made the decision to hire a videographer for my wedding day easy... I was skeptical if videography was necessary.. I had hired a photographer already and thought that was all I needed. Gary knew I was totally on the fence and he understood completely. I spoke with Gary on the phone and he really went out of his way to made sure I understood how important it was to have him film my wedding day, not for his own reasons or because he wanted to sell me something. Believe me when I say that he is not pushy. He explained the reasons why I would miss it and he was absolutely right. I am so happy I had Gary capture our special day and this video will be what we watch every year for fifty years or more! (The video is about an hour and a half long! ) I am blown away from the amount of time and effort put into making It. From start to end he captured all the highlights of our amazing night. The drone footage is my absolute favorite and I had many guests compliment his willingness to show them exactly how he was working it, while seamlessly filming us! I received several copies to give to family.. If you want full video (of all the important parts) of your ceremony, dances, speeches and cake cutting you need to hire him. He is personable, professional and discrete on the day of. I watched my video and several times said “ I had no idea he was recording! ” And those were in moments when they really meant the most. Don’t question your decision to hire him. If you want a full video of your special day and don’t care about your 3 minutes to fame on Facebook wedding video (that you’ll pay every bit of $2500 for and nothing else from others) Gary is your guy. I can’t recommend him enough for quality, price point, professionalism and personality. I am so happy with my video! Many compliments! Thank you Gary!

Shaye523
Nashaye

Married on 08/10/2018

Gary did an amazing job! I mean, he got my granny dancing--Ive only seen that once! He was everywhere, but behind the scenes. He was like a little ninja that knew where to be to get an awesome shot and you never knew it. Thank you so much Gary for giving us a way to remember our day. Forever grateful!

Amber

Married on 06/30/2018

Gary is what I would consider one in a million, for a multitude of reasons. He is professional, kind, hard-working, easy-going, and talented beyond belief. Hiring LNR Productions for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. You can tell that he enjoys his job, and he takes great pride in his work. Gary captured all the big moments (and more! ) and has given us a "live" memory we will treasure for a lifetime! Thank you so much, Gary!

J
Joyce

Married on 06/09/2018

Gary was absolutely amazing! He did such a beautiful job with our wedding film. Definitely a great, wise investment that we will always cherish.

C
Christina

Married on 05/26/2018

Excellent! Gary answered any questions we had promptly, and even called the week of to go over final details! He was very professional and helped us all feel at ease while on camera. We absolutely love our video! He did an amazing job. We received our video just a little over a week after our wedding. I have watched it several times already. Thank you so much!

Alexis

Married on 05/26/2018

Not only was Gary affordable, responsive to messages, and very professional, but he captured our wedding day perfectly. We couldn’t have asked for better service. I would definitely recommend using him for your videography needs!

Alexandria

Married on 05/05/2018

This review is so easy to write as we were so lucky to have Gary capture our wedding with video. My husband and I went back and forth a few times on whether or not we needed a videographer or not and we are SO glad we chose to hire Gary. We wanted someone who would capture things that my groom and I were unable to see on the day of the wedding such as our wedding party walking down the aisle before the bride, our guests laughing and dancing during the wedding and cocktail hour, and so much more! The part I wanted to see most was the vows my husband and I wrote to each other, to be able to sit down at home and watch the video that Gary put together for us was so special. We were able to relive our day by sitting at home, eating popcorn in our PJ's and laugh and cry as we watched our day be celebrated with those we Love and really just take it all in. Gary worked with us and listened to what we were looking for in a videographer and what exactly we wanted him to capture, and he met our wishes and so much more. Shortly after the wedding Gary followed up with me to get any specifics I wanted in the video and he had the DVD's mailed to me in such a short period, we were shocked! Our video is something we will have for the rest of our lives to watch and show our children one day. Your wedding day will fly by, or if you're married, you know it does. I will continue to tell others to hire Gary as he is awesome, so friendly with my husband and I and even with the guests.. We are more than grateful that we were able to have you at our wedding. Thank you so much again.

B
Bridgette

Married on 05/05/2018

Gary is the best!
He was so pleasant to communicate with via email, but we also talked on the phone a couple times the week of the wedding.
He was punctual in his arrival to start the video process of our big day. He worked very well with my photographer (whom he had not previously worked with), as well as our day of coordinator and officiant. He helped to really keep us on track throughout the day for timing. We got a sneak peak of our video in a matter of days, and cannot wait to see how the full version looks!

L
Lisa

Married on 04/28/2018

Perfection is when someone does all you could ask for, a 10/10 if you will. Gary exceeds perfection, he exceeds a 10/10. He loves what he does and you get to benefit from that. He was thorough and went out of his way to get perfect shots. Honestly you need this man to record your day. You’re already shelling out X amount of money, let Gary capture all of your details to relive. He will exceed your expectations without a doubt.

K
Katie

Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and i were a bit unsure about booking a videographer for our wedding. They were all super expensive and we weren't sure if it was something we wanted. I am beyond ecstatic we found Gary and were able to book him for our wedding. Gary was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! Not only was he super affordable, but he is so kind and easy going. We currently live in California, so finding vendors in the Williamsburg area wasn't the easiest task. Gary was so easy to get ahold of, and constantly checked in until our wedding day. His work is amazing! We love our wedding video (and have watched it multiple times since receiving it a few days ago). It is much longer than we thought it was going to be, and included all of the very special parts of our night. All of our guests talked about how kind he was throughout the wedding. I have a crazy, loud, obnoxious family, and Gary handled everyone with ease. I couldn't recommend him enough. Seriously, you will not regret working with him!

C
Camille

Married on 02/23/2018

We loved working with Gary. He is easy to reach and easygoing. I booked Gary based on the number of outstanding reviews and after meeting him in person; I would recommend that you do the same. We received the highlight reel so quickly after the wedding that we weren't even back from the honeymoon! Then, he sent the completed wedding video quickly after that. The quality was amazing; it looks and feels like the quality product that it is.

I was initially hesitant to book a videographer, but I think that Gary is the best in the Hampton Roads area. The reviews speak for themselves. I would highly recommend working with him.

L
Lauren

Married on 01/27/2018

I am so thankful that my wedding planner referred me to Gary! Working with him was hands down a pleasant experience from start to finish. He is beyond professional, both fun and easy going, and provided us with wonderful (and amazing quality) memories that we will cherish forever. Working with Gary is like working with a friend and I would definitely recommend him for any of you videography needs!