Back to LO-KEY Entertainment Services

A
Ariana

Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding service

This DJ service was so awesome. They basically have everything you need to make your day special. My guest enjoyed the music, the photo booth and they are still talking about how much they loved our custom monogram! Thanks Lokeyent!

K
Karen

Married on 09/23/2017

All of the people from Lo-Key Entertainment were very professional and serviced us well beyond their contract! They all honored all requests we made and were always smiling, checked on us frequently to make sure we were pleased and asked how they could further be of service to us. They helped to make our day the BEST!

michelle

Married on 03/31/2017

WOW , what a night! I would recommend them to all my friends and family! There was not one time during the whole night that the dance floor was not full! You guys rocked the house for my daughters wedding! Awesome job!

611WithTheEvans
Latrice

Married on 06/11/2016

LoKey Ent is the best DJ service out there! From our first meeting with Daron we knew we would hire his company. The day of our wedding the DJ showed up and showed out! Our guests stayed on the dance floor the entire night and had a ball! We can't thank them enough for making our day special.

Adrienne
Adrienne

Married on 05/27/2016

I was sold on Lo-Key Entertainment as soon as I realized there was an online customer portal. Seriously, what other DJ has that!? The portal was very easy to use. Forms to help plan the flow of your event and a complete library of songs to choose from. What we loved the most about Lo-Key Entertainment was their level of experience with weddings, their professionalism, and the fact that they have weddings down to a science. Remember, the DJ pretty much controls the entire flow of your event. So, if you are looking for a DJ for anything in the greater Cleveland area, do yourself a favor and go with Lo-Key Entertainment.

J
Jen

Married on 07/25/2015

We had a great experience with Music In Motion and Mike (the owner). From our initial meeting, I knew we were going to have a great night at our wedding. You can tell how much love and passion Mike has for his business and what he does just by talking with him. We used Music In Motion for the ceremony music, reception music, photobooth, and lighting. Everyone loved the music and was dancing the night away. The photobooth was a huge hit. What's great about the photobooth is it serves as favors for your guests, you get a copy of all the pictures and videos, and they make a guestbook for you as a lovely keepsake! Mike was always around to answer and questions I had. I highly recommend any and all of their services for any entertaining you could use them for!

B
Beverly

Married on 06/06/2015

Lo-Key Entertainment Services is a company worthy of looking into. I checked them out from reviews seen here on this website and from a couple events I have personally attended where they were hired (wedding/birthday party). Lo-Key is a young, fun, energetic company who took on this 60 year old bride (me), without batting an eye. I hired them for my wedding reception, wherein they provided a beautiful ambience of lighting and a professional DJ, who had all of my Geriatric guests up and out of their seats and onto the dance floor...... Hilarious. It was quite the fun evening. Some of my guests are still talking about this. After meeting with Da'Ron H. , a very professional, charismatic and enthusiastic gentleman, I knew I was in good hands as a client of Lo-Key; and I was. They have several event packages to choose from with very competitive pricing. They also have a very secure on-line payment plan program, which I used and liked; and on-line planning forms to personalize your event. Choose Lo-Key and You'll see..... They won't disappoint! I plan on using Lo-Key for future events; should my husband and I choose to. I will also most definitely recommend Lo-Key to family members and friends, and also to you reading this review. I'm glad that my husband and I are now part of the Lo-Key "family. " B. Coleman

User3837768

2+ years ago

You will be missing out if you do not book Lo Key Entertainment! Besides my wedding gown, this was the best money spent for our wedding. We had DJ Mixx (Josh) and he was amazing! They definitely helped set the right vibe for the wedding, and had everybody anxious to get on the dance floor! We saw friends and family dancing that I've never seen on a dance floor in my life! We booked Lo Key for the DJ, lighting and photobooth. Everything was definitely on point. The lighting was beautiful and affordable. Guests LOVED the photo booth. I've seen other photo booths at different events but they weren't as nice or efficient as this one. Overall, I'd give a 10/5 if I could! So thankful we picked the right vendor for our wedding!

Married on 05/18/2014

Low Key Entertainment turned our Wedding Reception into the Party of the Year! It really ROCKED! Normally wedding receptions are dull, boring and stuffy. Ours wasn’t. People still have not stopped talking about what a great reception it was. The people who didn’t show up are regretting it. The DJ, Da' Ron, interacted with the people as if we were at a trendy dance club. He fed off the crowd and played music that got everybody involved. My spouse and I now have a reputation as being party animals, something we can never live up to. People are already asking us to throw another party. If want a dull, boring and stuffy, and wedding reception, DO NOT call Low Key Entertainment. If you want a wedding reception that people are going to talk about for a long time, call Low Key Entertainment!

T
Tatiana

Married on 05/17/2014

The DJ service was excellent and very professional & they offered everything that I needed for my special day. Their uplightging, monogram set my event off. Working with Da'Ron was a pleasure, he was available for any questions or concerns that we may have had.

S
STARLICIA

Married on 04/26/2014

The "best of all" hands down.... U want quality service, professional, and true to the game..... Then get with him and his crew.

R
Reggie

Married on 11/08/2013

Before I begin review allow me to say that I did NOT know Da' Ron prior to hiring his company for my wedding. Therefore, I am providing you a review based solely upon the services he provided for my wedding on November 8, 2013. My wife & I were extremely pleased with Da'Ron's services. Everyone knows that a DJ (and the alcohol) has the power to make or break a wedding reception. Da'Ron & LoKey Entertainment did the former. From my first meeting with Da'Ron and continuing throughout the various planning stages it was evident that he was a consummate professional. In addition, I must say that one aspect of Da'Ron & LoKey Entertainment that really impressed me was the fact that he doesn't just know music and DJ-ing. Da'Ron knows weddings. LoKey went above and beyond what I expected from a DJ. Without hesitation, I would recommend LoKey Entertainment to anyone who is looking for an experienced, organized, professional DJ. LoKey also provided our Photo Booth. Which, I must add, was a HUGE hit with our guests. Thanks Da'Ron.

Denise

Married on 09/21/2013

My guests absolutely loved our DJ from Lo-Key Ent. From cocktail hour on, he made great selections of music that made our multi-cultural and wide age range ready to dance. People were on the dance floor the entire night, and said it was a great party.

I love that they have the online planning tools to map out the entire reception, which can really help organize the flow of events. Before the reception, our DJ also called to get to know more about us, how we wanted the event to go and he definitely delivered. I would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding or just a great party!

C
Camille

Married on 08/30/2013

The music was in point, they did everything we asked for and went above and beyond to make our day truly special. We would definitely recommend them to others planning their wedding.

Mrs V (Roe)
Roe

Married on 08/24/2013

PERFECT! Russell our DJ was perfect. He created exactly the atmosphere we wanted. We had numerous guests come up to us and ask where we hired him from beasue his music was "jammin" The company itself is easy tow ork with and Dorian, the owner always answeered my questions and hellped walk us through the process.

C
Candace

Married on 08/10/2013

Our wedding reception was in Pittsburgh and after doing a thorough search for a DJ and entertainment package in the area and everyone else falling short, we knew who our choice would be. We could have easily chosen someone in the area but we wanted the very best and DJ Lokey is truly the best DJ around. He was very professional and flexible, especially because he traveled from Ohio to Pittsburgh. He responded to all emails or phone calls promptly and made sure that working with him was a stress free process. The online portal made it very convenient and easy for my husband and I to enter in all of the details of our wedding reception, make payments, and choose the songs that we wanted to be played. We met with him a couple weeks before the wedding to go over everything and he worked around our work schedules and met later in the evening. LO-KEY Entertainment Services not only provides music, but creates the overall atmosphere that you are looking for at your reception. From music to up lighting, and lets not forget DJ J-Mixx running the photobooth... They created the best reception ever! We will definitely use their services for all of our events.

User3435423

2+ years ago

Very good DJ service. I got a lot of compliments from family and friends about how good all the music was and how the DJ interacted with the crowd.

chantell
chantell

Married on 07/27/2013

They did a awesome job! Anytime I need a dj I will contact lo-key! The up lighting and monogram was beautiful as well! JOB WELL DONE ;);)

S
Shermayle

Married on 07/26/2013

From the very first meeting till the wedding reception DaRon was very professional, attentive and dependable. LoKey Entertainment are the entertainment providers of the year, my friends and family gave him the highest praises for his commendable service. The music was appropriate all night, the unlighting set the tone for the event, and oh my God the photo booth was AWESOME, we can't get enough looking at the pictures, Lokey made our event "priceless".

Dominique

Married on 07/06/2013

Thank you again for being such a special part of Myself and Kenneth's beautiful day. We are so glad that you shared in this special moment and made it even more amazing than what it was. Our DJ was very professional and delivered all of the promised services and more. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Dominique & Kenneth Rivera

N
Nancy

Married on 07/05/2013

Working with LoKey was a Breeze! The online tool that he has available on his website, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, made it very easy for us to update any changes or request any song that popped in me or my groom's head leading up to our wedding day. He came dressed in a tuxedo, with a nice set up, and kept our guests on the Dance Floor ALL NIGHT LONG! People still are talking about how fun our reception was and what a great DJ we had. In comparison to other DJ's that we contacted during our wedding planning, DJ LoKey professionalism and customer service was unparalleled. We are so happy that we made the RIGHT CHOICE!

F
Fatimah

Married on 06/21/2013

Loved this DJ and all of the services he provided... Music, ceremony music, uplighting, photobooth, slide show presentation, professional attire! Having the DJ provide all of these services made it easier for me.... Less vendors I had to deal with! The music was great, my guest danced all night. I would highly suggest this entertainment company, I was very satisfied with them, they helped make my wedding a day AND night to remember!

User2559067

2+ years ago

Our wedding reception at the Old Cleveland Courthouse was awesome! The services provided by DJ Lokey are still talked about months after the wedding. Guest still talk about how much fun they had in the photo booth and how appropriate the music was. They were pleasantly surprised to see the DJ in a tuxedo! The up lighting provided by DJ Lokey was well placed and added an extraordinary effect to the venue. He kept the party going and did a great job of announcing what was next. He was very organized and very professional. We received a photo album containing copies of the pictures our guest took in the photo booth in a timely manner, the photos were so colorful and helped us see how much fun our guest had! You will not be disappointed!

F
Five Star

Married on 09/15/2012

DJ LoKey was an outstanding MC for the wedding I attended. I think that future brides and grooms should definitely check him out... He kept the dance floor popp'n all night. The bride and groom were very happy and so where the other guest in attendance. He gagged the audience perfectly.

His professionalism and appearance were very appropriate.

Being a MC is definitively his calling... DJ LoKey was the DJ for my prom about 15 years ago and he kept us up on our feet all night.

Dayna

Married on 09/01/2012

Dj Low Key provided three outstanding services for my wedding day, which included lighting, photo booth and of course the entertainment. I was so very impressed and very happy with the quality of all three services provided. First with the lighting. Daron personally met me at my reception venue and walked through the room to ensure how much lighting was necessary to achieve my desired look. He also brought one of the lighting fixtures so that I was able to pick the perfect lighting shade to match my wedding colors. I was so happy with the lighting for my reception, it was truly beautiful.
Secondly the photo booth; this was definitely a must have! I loved all of the photos that my guest took, and they all loved them as well. It was a blast! I would highly recommend the photo booth because it allows for an alternative thing for your guest to participate in!
Last but not least the MUSIC! Daron's partner Josh was my entertainer for the night And he did an amazing job! The music flowed perfectly from the opening of the doors to the closing. Everyone was so impressed with the song selections! There was never a dull moment throughout the night! I already referred two of my friends to DJ low key because they were so impressed with how fun my reception was! I give DJ low Key a 10! If u want a reception that everyone will remember and have fun for ALL age groups I would highly recommend! If I could give one thing of advice to brides is to NOT skimp on entertainment! This is what you remember years from now and what people will talk about. No one in ten yrs will say "oh the roses her bridesmaids carried were nice" they will remember "how much fun her wedding was! " Make Entertainment high on your list! Good luck!
Mrs Bolden