Back to Local NJ Photo Booths

M
Featured
Maren

Married on 12/05/2014

I really liked working with this vendor and would highly recommend them. First of all, their prices beat the competition hands down and I was really thorough when comparing vendors. The quality of their photos was excellent- no fading in the color- and everyone in the pic got a color print for no additional charge. The vender was really responsive via email, didn't charge any fees to visit our venue prior to the event to look at set up options, and even provided a scrapbook after the event with photos and well wish from our guests and a DVD of all the photos and video messages. My only recommendation would be to ask the photobooth attendant to share all options with guests. A lot of our guests said they would have left a video message, but didn't know it was an option.... But we did love the few messages we did get.

R
Renee & Jim

Getting married on 02/04/2020

Highly Recommend

I can not say enough about how thankful I am to Minute 2 Win It Parties for the amazing photo booth they provided for our wedding. From beginning to end they were extremely helpful, professional and listened to our vision. Shannen worked with me to make sure that our photo template fit the theme of our rustic wedding. She also designed a custom backdrop personalized with our names and wedding date. She worked with our florist to design a perfect overlay that brought our open air photo booth to the next level. Their prices were the best around and the quality of customer service and attention to detail far exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend Minute 2 Win It Parties for your next wedding. We also booked their caricature artist and he was simply Amazing. Thank you for making our special day spectacular!

Donna
donna greenfield

Married on 10/27/2018

Get Photobooth!!!

Thom and his attendant were fantastic! They also gave a strip for everyone in the photo not just one! They also had a memory book where they printed another and glued it in for our guests to write something!

Thank You Donna!
It was a pleasure working with you.
Thanks for spreading the word on our services!

Thom, Owner

David

Married on 07/20/2018

We used this vendor for our wedding on 7/20/18. I would highly recommend them for any party. We had the enclosed booth with green screen backing so we were able to chose various backgrounds for our photos. The props they provided were fun and added a nice humorous touch. The quality of the photos was great and every guest was able to get a strip, as well as leaving a strip and note for our scrap book. Thom was easy to reach throughout the process and his assistant was extremely helpful and friendly towards not only my wife and I, but to all of my guests as well. Their price blew everyone away and the amount of things we received in our package was amazing! We hope to use them again at future parties!

Thanks again Thom and staff!

David and Wendy 7/20/18

Thank

Donna

Married on 07/09/2017

Local NJ Photo Booths was perfect for our wedding! The open air set up allowed many guests in photos. Props were an excellent, fun touch. Thom and his assistant were professional, friendly and accommodating. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had with the photo booth! This is a great addition to the more formal wedding photos.
-Donna & Milan

Diana

Married on 06/25/2017

It was such a great experience to have them in my wedding, he got there on time and he was very professional. He keep checking on us (groom and bride) to see if we need anything else. When it was almost time to leave, he came back to us and let us know. He presented a cute album with all the photos in there. My guest had a great time with the photo booth

Diana
Thanks so much for your kind words. We strive to make each event a memorable one. I hope you saw our Facebook link to your On-Line Album.
www.facebook.com/localnjphotobooths
Scroll down to your event.
If you would, we would appreciate copying you review, or doing a new one for our Facebook, we have many Reviews there, much appreciated!
The Link is
Thom, Owner

A
Andi

Married on 10/01/2016

Great addition to our wedding! The guests loved it! Great prices and totally worth it!

J
Joanne

Married on 09/10/2016

Absolutely amazing! I was looking for a large photo booth to fit a lot of people which this booth did. Thom was so helpful! The booth was great and the quality was perfect! We received a link with all the photos of that night which we were able to share. The booth also had a video option. We received a book at the end of the night with everyones photos. I was very pleased and would recommend this company to everyone!

Local NJ Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. Glad we make your day memorable!. Thom.Ownet

S
Steve

Married on 09/09/2016

You can't go wrong choosing these guys. They were prompt, responsive and very professional. We were thrilled with the attendant, the quality of the pictures and the album we were presented at the end of the event. Thanks for making our wedding extra special.

Thanks Steve!

L
Lafiya

Married on 08/20/2016

We used them for our wedding and had a blast! Thom was extremely helpful and helped make our day special! He even suggested adding a live feed of the photo booth so guests could see the action, and I'm so glad he did. It was a hit! My husband and I now have some wonderful (and hilarious) photos that our guests took throughout the night. We had quite a few guests go back several times to take photos, so we know they had a good time. :) I was also happy he was able to provide me with digital copies of everything. We had so much fun :).

N
Nadine

Married on 11/29/2014

Local NJ Photo Booths were a more than perfect addition to our wedding. We had a non-traditional wedding and my goal was to make it a family friendly, super fun party for every guest. The photo booth was an amazing hit - better than I was even planning for. The night of the wedding and since then, we've received so many compliments about the booth. Our guests - young and a little older :)- all had a blast, let loose and created some great memories. To quote one of my guests, 'Those pictures were EPIC. " We're in our 40's and it was great to see our peers, with their own children create silly, fun and memorable pics that were souvenirs for the guests and memories for us! Finally, I planned this wedding while pregnant and was so incredibly busy that I couldn't manage every detail. NJ Photo Booths took the lead, picked great background for our guests and just created the perfect event for us!

A
Aimee

Married on 01/11/2014

My friends and family loved the photobooth! Everyone had so much fun and took hilarious and sentimental pictures. The quality is top notch, i thought it was a professional cameraman. Thom and Maria are amazing at what they do and they consider every single detail. So worth it!

Annette
Annette

Married on 05/04/2013

We used Local NJ Photobooths for our May 4,2013 wedding at the Atrium Country Club. My husband and I were very pleased. The photobooth was a huge hit and Local NJ Photobooth were very professional and attentive to our guests. The quality of the pictures were amazing and I highly recommend them for any event.

Rushe
Rushe L

Married on 03/16/2019

The booth and Roaming photographer - Amazing

I stumbled upon this company online. We didn't want to do a mirror bc we felt people would be more spontaneous behind closed curtains ( and we were right). I pretty much paid and they took care of the rest. I wasn't bothered at all. They set up and took down without notice. They were professional and super helpful. We did the memory book which was given to me at the end of the night. They put a copy of each session in the book and there is space to allow your guests to write you a note. I loved it. They also made sure my husband and I went into the booth before they wrapped it up. They literally followed me until i did lol but I am so happy about that because I was so busy I probably wouldn't have and I ended up getting great pics with my husband and then girlfriends. This company was our favorite vendor at our wedding.
Besides the booth, I opted for a roaming photographer that they offered for an additional $200. MY HUSBAND AN I WERE BLOWN AWAY! He was everywhere! We hired two ladies through another company to do our photography , but I had a large wedding so it was definitely worth it for my to hire another to take photos but I didn't expect him to capture as much as he did. He did not stop shooting at all and he was everywhere at all the right times! I preferred a lot of his photos over the other photography company we hired. And he was there for all my friend and family shots. BEST purchase and I am super happy with all of the results. All the pictures were posted quickly and you are able to download them right off the site. I put the links on my wedding website for my guests. Great company!

M
Mark

Married on 09/08/2017

Having Local NJ Photo Booths as a part of my son's wedding was a thoroughly great experience. The attendants were professional, encouraged participation, and facilitated a great time for the guests. I would definitely use them in the future.