Back to Luv Bridal

J
Featured
Jelisa

Married on 04/13/2019

I had a wonderful experience! It was my first time dress shopping and my consultant was very sweet and caring. She was interested in me and my fiancé and she had such a positive attitude the whole day. Even though it was my first time going dress shopping I happened to find my wedding dress. I made the appointment hoping I would find my style or maybe narrow down the type of dress I was looking for but some how the dress found me! Everyone there was so happy for me and by the end the appointment they all feel like they were there for you the whole time. It was just a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to go back again for my fitting!

Payton
Payton

Getting married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely incredible

Absolutely amazing. The girls there are AMAZING. Made my nerve racking experience the most comfortable and enjoyable one. They were honest with every dress I tried on, and found ones that made me feel and look like a princess. It was perfect. So happy I found my dress here

Emani
Emani Butler

Getting married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

This is my first wedding so I had no clue of the dress shopping process. The woman that helped me find THE dress, her name is Lauren and she was absolutely amazing! She greeted me warmly, took time to go over my questionnaire and what I was looking for, walked me through all the dresses and reassured me every step of the way! When I was having some difficulty making that tough decision, she was very patient with me. She was determined to get my through the process and we made it! I'm so elated and I love me dress! Thank you Ms. Lauren at the LUV Bridal shop in San Diego California!

** I would post a picture but my fiancé is link to this app! **

Taylor McGinley

Getting married on 02/14/2021

Excellent!

I honestly went into this trip thinking it would be a great way to see what styles I like but too out of my price range to walk away with anything. The staff was very open about pricing and pulled amazing options! I ended up purchasing the second dress I tried on and feel like I got an amazing deal!

Getting married on 12/07/2020

I worked with Brenna and she was AMAZING! I felt like she was one of my best friends and helped so much! She helped a little on price due to my budget and I got a free veil for the month I came in! The dress is worth every penny and I can't wait to show it off! It was the first dress I put on in the store and no dress compared, this was my second store stop in one day and knew it was my dress ♡

Sharon
Sharon

Getting married on 12/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing

I worked with Rima, she was so sweet, and so patient! She made me feel like a million bucks and made the process of finding the dress so much fun. I was nervous going in as I am a plus size bride, but Luv Bridal had the perfect dress for me in my size!

Richelle
Richelle

Getting married on 10/15/2020

Fabulous! Very helpful

I actually went to the one in Denver but for some reason it wasn't an option. Anyways they were very professional from the start, but also very friendly and casual. Their dresses were gorgeous and I felt like a model when I came from the dressing room to the mirrored stage. They also were informative and were able to give me options on how to get the dress, but I loved it so much we got it that day. Plus amazing snacks! Can't go wrong with that.

Katie
Katie Baroway

Getting married on 09/23/2020

Beautiful Dresses/Reasonable Prices

Rima was amazing! While i did find my dress somewhere else, the dress I found here was a close second and the inspiration for the dress I found in the end. I would have never put on the dress I fell in love with here, without Rima's help. She listened to my feedback and worked with me to create the vision I was going for. The dresses felt very unique and reasonably priced.

Amanda Snyder

Getting married on 07/25/2020

Beautiful selection, amazing service!!!

Today I went to Luv bridal not knowing what to expect. I had my eye on a gown but I told my stylist as soon as she sat down I wasn't looking to buy on the day. I needed time to think about it. I didn't think much of how she handled the situationuntil I went shopping at another store. At the other store the stylist immediately had a sour attitude and didn't treat me like I was worth her time. Julia wasn't like that at ALL.

Julia spent the entire appointment (she even let me go over the hour and a half a little bit when I was really stuck) encouraging me and comforting me. I was so confused about everything but she walked me through the whole process and by the end of it I wanted to invite her to the wedding! She changed my mind on so many different things but didn't pressure me at all. She helped me see what it meant for ME to be a bride. Julia made sure to listen to my blabbing but also keep my vision in mind. She kept repeating that I looked beautiful in all of the dresses but I needed to find that one that made me feel like ME. I didn't know it but that is what I needed to hear to put me in the right direction.

We tried on gown after gown... Sooooooo many! I felt bad but she wouldn't let me apologize. Even when I couldn't say yes to the dress, she responded that that was fine, it just meant she got to spend more time with me when I came back. How sweet is that? She made me feel like a queen and that she had all the time for me. She even went out of the box and pulled "wildcards" that she felt I might like. Right now I'm stuck between two gowns and one of them is the gown she picked out! I haven't said yes yet but I will defintely be back to choose one of the two.

Ladies, I felt GOOD about my time with Luv bridal and Julia. I created this yelp account just to share that. Girls come here and check this place out. I walked in with a pretty average budget I think and everything in the store was below that. There are lots of customizations to. I felt like anytime I had a problem with a gown Julia had a solution for me. It's kind of overwhelming when you walk in but not in a bad way. So many options await you so if you're on the hunt for your gown I suggest Julia and Luv Bridal. Make sure you have at least 5 months and youre good to go.

C
Christy Antik

Getting married on 04/25/2020

What the wedding industry SHOULD BE

Words could not express the power of the “luv bridal treatment” Julia made me feel like a princess. I didn’t even think I wanted to feel that way but she was the first person in dealing with the wedding stuff that didn’t make me feel bad for having a smaller budget. We ended up finding a great dress in my budget that I love. She was honest about what gowns would cost more in alterations. She was so honest about not wanting me to end up wit a dress that would wind up being expensive. She was my wedding angel and I just know that from now on, I want people who I give large amounts of wedding money too to treat me just like Julia did. Luv bridal had so many options. To order the gowns, they were mainly out of my budget but we ended up finding a sample gown that was perfect. I’m so happy! They also have yummy cookies and a sweet stage sweet up.

Yvonne
Yvonne Zee

Getting married on 03/28/2020

i said yes to the dress

Elizabeth was a delight to work with! They had beverages and snacks available. All the ladies there were knowledgeable and kind, always with smiles on their faces. Elizabeth was personable and made me feel great! MY dress is beautiful and the pricing was AMAZING, i was expecting so much more for the beauty!

Destiera
Destiera Miller

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Perfect Experience!

I had the most amazing experience at LUV Bridal. It was my first and only bridal appointment because I ended up finding the one! With the help of my family and my amazing helper Noelle, she really took into account everything I needed from style and price. I managed to save $1000 on the dress! Would highly recommend!

Getting married on 03/20/2020

Incredible

Luv Bridal is overall an amazing experience even if you don't say yes to any of their dresses! The employees are caring, sweet and helpful every step to getting you your dream dress! Highly recommend.

Viridiana
Viridiana

Amazing customer service/dresses

I strongly recommend this place to everyone! Mary Grace was so helpful and her customer service was perfect! She made me feel that my image was important and listened to what I wanted! Everyone had a big smile at all times and I said YES! To my dress! Not to mention that all the dresses are so beautiful and they really do have a variety of them! My dress was and is worth every penny! The place is very pretty and felt super comfy to be at! Stop by I am pretty sure you wont regret it!

Darlene
Darlene Oquendo

Beautiful Dresses!

I definitely recommend going here. The dresses are gorgeous, the prices were great (They even threw in my $260 veil for free), and the bridal consultants were so knowledgeable. I told her my vision and she picked out my dress on the first try! Also, I love the fact that the designers of the dresses only sell to that shop so it feels a little more special knowing not everyone has the same dress. Loved this place!

D
Danielle Serlin

Wonderful experience

I had the most amazing experience at LuvBridal! Mary Grace was wonderful, patient, and encouraging. She was a pleasure! The whole staff was gracious, helpful and friendly!
The selection was one beautiful gown after another! Wonderfully displayed on high racks! It’s was a dream to walk into.
The fitting rooms are large and they have couches for your entourage to have a personal view of YOU!
I said “Yes to the Dress”
100% recommended this place! ❤️

Heather
Heather Burg

Getting married on 03/06/2020

Julia julia julia

JULIA IS AMAZING. All of the reviews about her don't even begin to give her enough credit. She handled our crazy group so nice. We were a handful but she had fun along with us. The other stores we went to during the day definitely made us seem like we were annoying. We had a lot of people but it was important for everyone to be together and Luv Bridal felt like the only store that respected that.

So many gorgeous dresses. Julia took feedback and also threw in "wildcards. " She helped narrow it down until the ONE was found. She made the whole appointment fun and easy. Other stores are NOTHING in comparison to Luv Bridal and Julia.

Go to Luv Bridal! Dresses for everyone and such a good price for anything in the store. Thank you Julia and thank you luv bridal!

E
Elizabeth

Getting married on 02/02/2020

I went in to wedding dress shop and Lauren was absolutely amazing! She was so attentive and made me feel like an amazing bride. She picked all the dresses I loved and put me in as many as she could. The experience was truly amazing!

Destiny
Destiny Esmeralda Cervantes

Getting married on 01/20/2020

Most amazing experience

Hands down greatest bridal shop ever! Everything about this bridal salon was prefect! I had been to about 5 different places within a month span and in LA I visited two others before Luv bridal and nothing compared to there service and the amazing atmosphere they presented their! Everyone worked together to help me find THE DRESS! I loved that they really took time to know you and walk along side you through the showroom to make sure they didn’t waste you’re time giving you dresses you didn’t like! Each dress I tried on I loved but I definitely knew the one I loved the most! Another amazing thing they did here was make you feel like a bride with your hair up or down vail and everything! This really helped visualizing the full experience of how you would look on your special day!
The presentation of the whole place is beautiful! I love this place and im so glad I said YES TO THE DRESS here most memorable experience!

L
Lauren

Getting married on 01/18/2020

My mother was visiting from out of town and we set up a few appointments at various locations so that I could try on wedding dresses. We had already been to two locations and Luv Bridal was our last stop for the weekend. Given that I had already tried on a few dresses before this appointment, I had somewhat of an idea of what I was looking for. We arrived an hour early and they were able to fit us in. Cassity was our stylist for this appointment. She sat us down to discuss the types of dresses I liked and would be open to trying. We walked around the floor room and I selected a few dresses that I wanted to try on. Cassity took notes and pulled the dresses that I selected. After trying on a few, Cassity went on the floor and selected one dress in particular that I later tried on, which ended up being THE ONE. It was absolutely beautiful! Because of the sale, the dress was $300 off and I received a free veil. My wedding is in January 2020, so there's still quite a bit of time before then. Cassity and the store were willing to hold the order for the dress until later this year when I'll be ready to order. Everyone was very friendly, accommodating and personable. Highly recommend going here, you'll have an amazing opportunity to try on a variety of dresses and at very reasonable prices. Cassity was fantastic!

Getting married on 12/21/2019

I had the most amazing experience at Luv Bridal!

Luv Bridal was the first place I went to look at wedding dresses. I tried on every style they had because I wasn't sure what was going to look best on my body type. I fell in love with multiple different styles and ended up finding my dress on the first appointment (I didn't know that at the time). Before saying yes to the dress, I looked at other bridal boutiques to be sure. I not only kept comparing every dress to the one I found at Luv Bridal, but I kept comparing my experience I had there as well. The staff at Luv was so friendly and honest about what they thought, which is something I really appreciated. You want to look your best on your wedding day, and they made sure you look and feel your best. What I also loved about Luv is the staff never pressured me to say "Yes to the dress" where as every where else I went. Even though I did find a favorite dress at each place, none of them were 'the one'. The staff at other bridal boutiques would always try to pressure me to say yes when I knew none of them were the one. I was never pressured to say "Yes" at Luv until I said it myself. They were just happy and supportive to be a part of the process of helping me find the perfect dress and that is truly what I loved most. Another great thing about Luv, is they have a variety of styles all under $1,600. Their dresses are high quality, but you can find one that is affordable, which was perfect for me with my budget being $1,500. I didn't feel like I was going to fall in love with something I couldn't afford, which made the whole process even more enjoyable. I would recommend Luv to all brides in search of their wedding dress- you will 'LUV' your experience there!

B
Bailey

Getting married on 11/12/2019

I had no intention of finding the one on my first ever dress appointment, but as cheesy as this sounds, the dress found me. I am so completely in love with the dress I walked out with and had the best time picking it as well! Jillian was so amazing and helpful and made this whole process so much easier! Cheers and thanks for all your help!

Jordan
Jordan

Getting married on 11/11/2019

Better than Kleinfeld!

Absolutely wonderful! I found my perfect dress here after coming home dressless from Kleinfeld in NY! Luv is a beautiful, luxurious space filled with women who are extremely nice and all rooting for you - they actually remembered me when I came back months later! My dress is so stunning and fits PERFECTLY (and they helped me come in under budget). Thank you to the wonderful women at Luv!

M
Melissa

Getting married on 11/10/2019

My experience at LUV Bridal LA was incredible! I have been waiting since February for the LA showroom to open, and finally it is! I went on their soft opening on August 4th with my maid of honor and bridesmaid. All of the staff including owner, Scott were so sweet and very helpful. They made sure that we were comfortable and having the best time. Mariah was my stylist and she is AMAZING! I love her! She knew the moment I tried on the Eden dress that it is the one for me and YES! I said yes to the dress at LUV Bridal. What can I say, all of the dresses are absolutely stunning! I love this place! I highly recommend LUV Bridal to everyone.

Thank you LUV Bridal LA for this wonder experience!

G
Gabrielle Rios

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Luv bridal gave me the most amazing experice while choosing my wedding dress. Brion made myself and my guest feel comfortbale and welcomed throughout

LUV Bridal gave me the best experience while choosing my wedding dress. They made myself and my guests feel comfortable throughout my entire fitting. Briona was very helpful when picking out dresses that fit my style, body type and my expectations, and there were so many styles to choose from. 100% recommend to any bride looking for her dream dress.