Back to Luv Bridal

145 Reviews for Luv Bridal

Featured
Jelisa

Married on 04/13/2019

I had a wonderful experience! It was my first time dress shopping and my consultant was very sweet and caring. She was interested in me and my fiancé and she had such a positive attitude the whole day. Even though it was my first time going dress shopping I happened to find my wedding dress. I made the appointment hoping I would find my style or maybe narrow down the type of dress I was looking for but some how the dress found me! Everyone there was so happy for me and by the end the appointment they all feel like they were there for you the whole time. It was just a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to go back again for my fitting!

Payton
Payton

Getting married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely incredible

Absolutely amazing. The girls there are AMAZING. Made my nerve racking experience the most comfortable and enjoyable one. They were honest with every dress I tried on, and found ones that made me feel and look like a princess. It was perfect. So happy I found my dress here

Emani
Emani Butler

Getting married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

This is my first wedding so I had no clue of the dress shopping process. The woman that helped me find THE dress, her name is Lauren and she was absolutely amazing! She greeted me warmly, took time to go over my questionnaire and what I was looking for, walked me through all the dresses and reassured me every step of the way! When I was having some difficulty making that tough decision, she was very patient with me. She was determined to get my through the process and we made it! I'm so elated and I love me dress! Thank you Ms. Lauren at the LUV Bridal shop in San Diego California!

** I would post a picture but my fiancé is link to this app! **

Getting married on 11/09/2020

I worked with Brenna and she was AMAZING! I felt like she was one of my best friends and helped so much! She helped a little on price due to my budget and I got a free veil for the month I came in! The dress is worth every penny and I can't wait to show it off! It was the first dress I put on in the store and no dress compared, this was my second store stop in one day and knew it was my dress ♡

Richelle
Richelle

Getting married on 10/15/2020

Fabulous! Very helpful

I actually went to the one in Denver but for some reason it wasn't an option. Anyways they were very professional from the start, but also very friendly and casual. Their dresses were gorgeous and I felt like a model when I came from the dressing room to the mirrored stage. They also were informative and were able to give me options on how to get the dress, but I loved it so much we got it that day. Plus amazing snacks! Can't go wrong with that.

Taylor
Taylor McGinley

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Excellent!

I honestly went into this trip thinking it would be a great way to see what styles I like but too out of my price range to walk away with anything. The staff was very open about pricing and pulled amazing options! I ended up purchasing the second dress I tried on and feel like I got an amazing deal!

Getting married on 03/20/2020

Incredible

Luv Bridal is overall an amazing experience even if you don't say yes to any of their dresses! The employees are caring, sweet and helpful every step to getting you your dream dress! Highly recommend.

Viridiana
Viridiana

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Amazing customer service/dresses

I strongly recommend this place to everyone! Mary Grace was so helpful and her customer service was perfect! She made me feel that my image was important and listened to what I wanted! Everyone had a big smile at all times and I said YES! To my dress! Not to mention that all the dresses are so beautiful and they really do have a variety of them! My dress was and is worth every penny! The place is very pretty and felt super comfy to be at! Stop by I am pretty sure you wont regret it!

Heather
Heather Burg

Getting married on 03/06/2020

Julia julia julia

JULIA IS AMAZING. All of the reviews about her don't even begin to give her enough credit. She handled our crazy group so nice. We were a handful but she had fun along with us. The other stores we went to during the day definitely made us seem like we were annoying. We had a lot of people but it was important for everyone to be together and Luv Bridal felt like the only store that respected that.

So many gorgeous dresses. Julia took feedback and also threw in "wildcards. " She helped narrow it down until the ONE was found. She made the whole appointment fun and easy. Other stores are NOTHING in comparison to Luv Bridal and Julia.

Go to Luv Bridal! Dresses for everyone and such a good price for anything in the store. Thank you Julia and thank you luv bridal!

E
Elizabeth

Getting married on 02/02/2020

I went in to wedding dress shop and Lauren was absolutely amazing! She was so attentive and made me feel like an amazing bride. She picked all the dresses I loved and put me in as many as she could. The experience was truly amazing!

Destiny
Destiny Esmeralda Cervantes

Getting married on 01/20/2020

Most amazing experience

Hands down greatest bridal shop ever! Everything about this bridal salon was prefect! I had been to about 5 different places within a month span and in LA I visited two others before Luv bridal and nothing compared to there service and the amazing atmosphere they presented their! Everyone worked together to help me find THE DRESS! I loved that they really took time to know you and walk along side you through the showroom to make sure they didn’t waste you’re time giving you dresses you didn’t like! Each dress I tried on I loved but I definitely knew the one I loved the most! Another amazing thing they did here was make you feel like a bride with your hair up or down vail and everything! This really helped visualizing the full experience of how you would look on your special day!
The presentation of the whole place is beautiful! I love this place and im so glad I said YES TO THE DRESS here most memorable experience!

L
Lauren

Getting married on 01/18/2020

My mother was visiting from out of town and we set up a few appointments at various locations so that I could try on wedding dresses. We had already been to two locations and Luv Bridal was our last stop for the weekend. Given that I had already tried on a few dresses before this appointment, I had somewhat of an idea of what I was looking for. We arrived an hour early and they were able to fit us in. Cassity was our stylist for this appointment. She sat us down to discuss the types of dresses I liked and would be open to trying. We walked around the floor room and I selected a few dresses that I wanted to try on. Cassity took notes and pulled the dresses that I selected. After trying on a few, Cassity went on the floor and selected one dress in particular that I later tried on, which ended up being THE ONE. It was absolutely beautiful! Because of the sale, the dress was $300 off and I received a free veil. My wedding is in January 2020, so there's still quite a bit of time before then. Cassity and the store were willing to hold the order for the dress until later this year when I'll be ready to order. Everyone was very friendly, accommodating and personable. Highly recommend going here, you'll have an amazing opportunity to try on a variety of dresses and at very reasonable prices. Cassity was fantastic!

T
Taylor

Getting married on 12/21/2019

I had the most amazing experience at Luv Bridal!

Luv Bridal was the first place I went to look at wedding dresses. I tried on every style they had because I wasn't sure what was going to look best on my body type. I fell in love with multiple different styles and ended up finding my dress on the first appointment (I didn't know that at the time). Before saying yes to the dress, I looked at other bridal boutiques to be sure. I not only kept comparing every dress to the one I found at Luv Bridal, but I kept comparing my experience I had there as well. The staff at Luv was so friendly and honest about what they thought, which is something I really appreciated. You want to look your best on your wedding day, and they made sure you look and feel your best. What I also loved about Luv is the staff never pressured me to say "Yes to the dress" where as every where else I went. Even though I did find a favorite dress at each place, none of them were 'the one'. The staff at other bridal boutiques would always try to pressure me to say yes when I knew none of them were the one. I was never pressured to say "Yes" at Luv until I said it myself. They were just happy and supportive to be a part of the process of helping me find the perfect dress and that is truly what I loved most. Another great thing about Luv, is they have a variety of styles all under $1,600. Their dresses are high quality, but you can find one that is affordable, which was perfect for me with my budget being $1,500. I didn't feel like I was going to fall in love with something I couldn't afford, which made the whole process even more enjoyable. I would recommend Luv to all brides in search of their wedding dress- you will 'LUV' your experience there!

B
Bailey

Getting married on 11/12/2019

I had no intention of finding the one on my first ever dress appointment, but as cheesy as this sounds, the dress found me. I am so completely in love with the dress I walked out with and had the best time picking it as well! Jillian was so amazing and helpful and made this whole process so much easier! Cheers and thanks for all your help!

Jordan
Jordan

Getting married on 11/11/2019

Better than Kleinfeld!

Absolutely wonderful! I found my perfect dress here after coming home dressless from Kleinfeld in NY! Luv is a beautiful, luxurious space filled with women who are extremely nice and all rooting for you - they actually remembered me when I came back months later! My dress is so stunning and fits PERFECTLY (and they helped me come in under budget). Thank you to the wonderful women at Luv!

M
Melissa

Getting married on 11/10/2019

My experience at LUV Bridal LA was incredible! I have been waiting since February for the LA showroom to open, and finally it is! I went on their soft opening on August 4th with my maid of honor and bridesmaid. All of the staff including owner, Scott were so sweet and very helpful. They made sure that we were comfortable and having the best time. Mariah was my stylist and she is AMAZING! I love her! She knew the moment I tried on the Eden dress that it is the one for me and YES! I said yes to the dress at LUV Bridal. What can I say, all of the dresses are absolutely stunning! I love this place! I highly recommend LUV Bridal to everyone.

Thank you LUV Bridal LA for this wonder experience!

G
Gabrielle Rios

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Luv bridal gave me the most amazing experice while choosing my wedding dress. Brion made myself and my guest feel comfortbale and welcomed throughout

LUV Bridal gave me the best experience while choosing my wedding dress. They made myself and my guests feel comfortable throughout my entire fitting. Briona was very helpful when picking out dresses that fit my style, body type and my expectations, and there were so many styles to choose from. 100% recommend to any bride looking for her dream dress.

R
Roselani Francisco

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience

With it being the 2nd place to shop for a wedding dress, they definitely had a lot to offer. Chelsea was my stylist and she was very personable. Highly recommend giving them a try when you start looking! Good Luck :)

A

Getting married on 10/18/2019

When I walked In I was greeted by a lady who just seemed to have a horrible attitude, I was honestly dreading making this appointment. My mother passed away a year ago and I decided to to dress shopping on my own, and walking in I had so much anxiety. BUT then I was greeting by KAYLEE P. WOW. She was so amazing, understood what I was wanting, friendly, and made a very hard day special for me. She went above and beyond to make sure my dress had all the things I wanted. No frills, no sparkle, no straps, lace but not a lot, not plain but had a lot to it, and so much more on my list. I ended up walking out picking my dress that day.

Thank you again Kaylee.

E
Elizabeth

Getting married on 10/13/2019

I found this place on Facebook. Didn't expect to buy anything but I did. This place is so beautiful lots of space very open and still private! I got my dress more than half off from the huge sale they were running and they even did flexible payments for 6 months (and when I say flexible I mean pay it off whenever as long as its by the 6 month date. The lady who helped me try on my dress was fabulous and very very mature. I give this place 5 stars because i cant do 10. They sell bridesmaid dresses but were thinking of getting rid of that offer. They have veils and jewelry and it was all gorgeous

Jes E

Getting married on 10/11/2019

Best stop in san diego

Julia and luv Bridal rocked it. I brought WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE to my appointment. Girls, listen to me NOW: bring only the most important people. I thought I had to bring everyone. I was so wrong. There were too many opinions (all in my best interest of course) that I couldn’t make a decision. Everyone was encouraging me to get a dress but I was stuck between two.

Julia, rather than persuading just like my family was doing, encouraged me to to go home and think about the gowns. She wanted me to make sure I was picking the dress I wanted and not what I felt everyone else liked more. This was my first store anyway so I knew I wouldn’t make a decision at that appointment. She gave me the info for the two dresses and then we left to our next appointment.

At the next store the same thing happened! I liked two gowns and was overwhelmed with the opinions. At this store though the sales consultant totally sided with my group and egged me on to the dress everyone loved. It felt salesy and I was pressured. She then threw a discount in my face. When I told her I needed to think about it she completely changed her attitude and didn’t care about me. It’s like once she knew she wasn’t going to get a sale she stopped trying.

I went to two other stores just to confirm and nothing could beat the gowns, the pricing, and the customer service of luv bridal. I came back in to purchase on a weekday evening when the store is much calmer. That time I took just my mom and revisited the two gowns. Julia worked with me again and she took so much time to walk me through the process. Her attentive sweet attitude was a breath of fresh air in the wedding industry. She also pulled another consultant in just to get another supportive opinion when I needed assurance from someone who hadn’t been shopping with me. Everyone was kind and I felt no pressure.

I ended up getting a great dress for a GREAT price! I should have just gone to Luv bridal but I loved how Julia and the other consultant worded it. They reminded me that finding my dress is a journey and I ended up with the right one so that’s all that mattered. I spent close to four hours at this showroom but I didn’t feel like I wasted their time at all.

(Parking is rough on a weekend just FYI)

H
Hailee

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Such a great experience!

I had been checking out dresses at other stores because I was worried that a store like this wasn't going to have my size in dresses, but they assured me they had extended sizing options and they were so right! Not only did I have plenty of options to choose from, I found the most amazing dress that was better than I could have ever imagined. Anna was SUCH a huge help, she put me at ease and her expertise really showed when helping me. Everyone there was so nice and helpful, I am SO glad I went to the Bridal Bazaar and talked to them about sizing or else I would have missed out on this truly amazing place and finding the perfect dress! Thanks Anna and everyone!

Jessica

Getting married on 09/20/2019

This bridal salon is AMAZING. I recommend anyone looking for a wedding dress to go here. Not only are the dresses amazing, but all of the staff are DELIGHTFUL. I worked with an amazing associate and she told me to trust her when trying on one particular style of dress that I absolutely did not want to try on. I had an open mind so I trusted her and now I've bought that dress! I couldn't believe it! I fell in love. I couldn't have been happier with my entire experience with Luv Bridal!

Anisa
Anisa

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Phenomenal Experience

The environment was magical. The stylists, manager, and other team members were so helpful and kind. The dresses were plenty, but not overwhelming. I liked how they had one of each dress on display and then they could get your size/color from the back to try on. They were so patient, supportive, and flexible. I am so appreciative of this experience.

L
Lauren

Getting married on 09/08/2019

Amazing Space, Selection and Hospitality!

I feel so fortunate to have found Luv! Their customer service and selection of gorgeous gowns is absolutely amazing. Sarah was so kind and comforting as I tried on dresses, she is an absolute gem, as are all the lovely ladies that work there. You can feel the positive vibes as soon as you step in the door, and I was truly amazed by the variety of stunning dresses to browse through. I highly recommend Luv Bridal to any bride-to-be looking for their perfect gown