Back to Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne

37 Reviews for Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne

ASHLEY

Married on 11/12/2016

What did you expect?
I have never had a videographer before at a wedding but my hopes for hiring was is to find someone who was going to capture our special day so I can watch it for years to come.

What was your first reaction when you watched it online?
Absolutely stunning. Perfectly timed, clear and concise footage.

What was the specific moments you liked the most?
The ceremony. They were able to get in the shot without being distracting.

What did your family and friends say when they watched it?
They said it was incredibly touching, especially when you heard Brian’s uncle (our officiant) start to cry when reading the vows.

How do you feel about the process of booking and time of final product was delivered?
It was very quick and easy process!

Was the videographer unobtrusive at all?
Not obtrusive whatsoever

Thank you!!!

R
Ryan

Married on 09/18/2016

Elena is absolutely wonderful! She has a warm personality and is able to deliver on her promises. My wife and I had an amazing experience with her from the moment we initiated contact until we received our video. We were able to plan our California wedding from NYC and Elena made it effortless. She went out of her way to accommodate our tight schedule and make us completely satisfied with our experience. She offered to meet with us in person prior to the wedding and on the day of the rehearsal to ensure she captured everything that was important to us. She is flexible and is very adept at understanding what we needed. She sent us our Short Video with a free video of the Speeches from our guests in less than 7 days. The videos were absolutely perfect. We did not need to ask her to change a thing! When we watched the video for the first time, we couldn't help but cry. Our families watch them over and over as well. We are immensely grateful for Elena going above and beyond and highly recommend her to any couple considering a videographer. Thank you, Elena! You are the best.

Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne's reply:

Thank you Ryan!!! Can't wait to see you next time at your friends weddings :)

Anita

Married on 09/06/2016

Awesome experience, unforgettable memories, easy to work with. Elena did an amazing job for our wedding. Her prices were very affordable and we did not even see her on the wedding day. I love the video so much and we watch it at least 10 times on the first day. I am so lucky we found her and she was able to capture every detail.
Many thanks!

V
Vanissa

Married on 08/05/2016

Elena is an amazing person to work with. I found her on this site and was so glad I did. She has done an amazing job and if I need a Videographer again, she will be the one I'll be calling. She was very sweet and professional. They even have a drone feature, that Robert used which was really cool.

User6491010

2+ years ago

I just wanted to leave a quick review and strong recommendation for Elena Coyne and Luxury Wedding Films LLC, from the perspective of a bridegroom. As a person who is not photogenic and not all that engaged in wedding planning, I hadn't even thought about getting a videographer. In fact, at that time I also thought I didn't need a dedicated photographer; I just asked some friends to take as many pictures as they could. In any case, I was pleasantly surprised and couldn't be happier with Elena's work.

We had a relatively low budget for the video (because I was skeptical about its utility), but Elena patient worked with us to give us a very reasonable package. From the start, she was professional and very responsive - often firing back multiple emails within 15 minutes to a single message. The first time I met Elena was at the (informal) wedding rehearsal, the day before the event. She did not need to come (my father didn't even come to the rehearsal), but she took the extra effort to scout the area. She also stayed for the entire rehearsal, which was more than 1 hour. On the date of the wedding, Elena showed up earlier than agreed upon, with all sorts of fancy gadgets (I only recognized the drone) AND an assistant videographer. We had no idea there would be a second camera, and he was also very professional and friendly. The rest of the wedding went very smoothly. You could tell that Elena already had in her mind's eye the shots/scenes she wanted to get, and how to position/choreograph the bridal party as to make it appear more natural/less a

G
Gabi

Married on 11/08/2015

""Elena, Your ability to capture key moments of the joy, awkward and precious moments to be remembered forever....... Those moments are captured in time for ever. We only had one opportunity and thank you for being there and preserving the day for us as beautifully as you did. You are fantastic!
Your work is beyond words! So beautiful and unique. So special!

L
Lori

Married on 11/08/2015

Luxury Wedding Films did an excellent job at our daughter's wedding. They gave us tons of footage, plus a wonderful highlights video and trailer. The highlights video was very well made and really told the story of the wedding. They were very professional and unobtrusive. I have only good things to say about them. I decided to use them after seeing the video they did of my friend's daughter's wedding, which actually brought tears to my eyes. We weren't going to do a video at all, but I'm certainly glad we did and glad we chose Luxury Wedding Films.

Lori,

Thank you so much!!!! It was a pure joy for me to capture such an amazing wedding, family and the couple!

Elena

Megan
Megan

Married on 04/11/2015

When my husband and I were in the beginning stages of wedding planning, I knew that I had to have a videographer. Videos capture the movement and sounds of the day that you might not get to see (or remember) as the bride or groom. I knew all of this and was dead set on having a videographer, but also did not want to break the bank. Luxury Wedding Films was one of the more affordable options we found without sacrificing any quality of the finished product. Watching the sample videos Elena provides on her website is proof of that!

The booking and payment process was a breeze and we were able to conveniently do everything online. Elena is responsive to emails and phone calls and was very helpful throughout the entire process. Our finished highlight video was received less and a month after our wedding!

It is absolutely perfect and captures the happiness and love that everyone felt on our wedding day. Our friends and family are thrilled as well and excited that they are able to “relive” the day whenever they want to. My mom says she’s been watching it “over and over and over…” It also helps those who were not able to share the day in person feel like they were there.

Our favorite parts of the video are hearing the speeches given at the reception and the priest’s homily given at the ceremony. Watching ourselves on that day and remembering how happy we felt is something we’ll never get tired of. Elena worked with the two songs we chose to time it with the video transitions so well.

I really can’t say enough about Elena and Luxury Wedding Films. Her work is amazing and we will cherish this video for the rest of our lives.

Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne's reply:

Thank you Megan!!!! It was a joy for me to make the film! The inspiration was in the every shot! I wish you guys the best long and healthy full of wonderful adventures life!!!!!! Elena

Adam

Married on 08/16/2014

I honestly can't say enough good things about working with Elena. Elena and her assistant were very professional and accommodating not only to my wife and I, but to all our guests as well. I had a couple of friends who got married before I did, and they said no matter what, you should get a videographer. Well I am so happy we did, and couldn't be more thrilled with Elena's work. Her video was incredible and got everybody in my family crying. I loved how she included pieces of all of the readings and speeches, and she really did a great job of capturing the emotion of the day. The turnaround on the video was exceptionally fast, and the quality is amazing. She is a sweet person and I'm glad she was able to be with us on our wedding day and encapsulate everything before, during, and after our big moment.

Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne's reply:

Thank you so much Sara and Adam! Hope to film your kids weddings too :)

L
Lorrie

Married on 08/02/2014

Elena is fabulous! She's easy to work with, professional and detail oriented. Very efficient. She captures all the details on film. I would highly recommend her.

V
Vanessa

Married on 05/30/2014

I wanted something more than just a video, Elena created a story for us. The short film was amazing and captured the most important moments to us! I cried watching it as it was like reliving our wedding day. We are so lucky we picked Elena- she was professional and put together a great video for us.

Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne's reply:

Thank you Vanessa. You got me into loving the Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried song. Your look on life is very similar to mine. I'm lucky I met you. All the best to your new family and your amazing parents!!!
Elena

User4229341

2+ years ago

Elena captured and created a truly amazing memory for us in our wedding video! She caught all the emotion of the our wedding vows and all the happiness of the reception and put them beautifully together. Thank you!

Thank you!

Y
Yali

Married on 09/02/2013

Elena did a great job filming our wedding and creating and delivering a highlights video. When we first watched the video, we were instantly transported back to our Special Day. Elena captured the mood of the day, of the bride, the groom and the character of our family and guests very well and expressed it visually. The video was very smooth to watch. The first look in particular was done very well. Elena made for us versions of our video with different resolution including suitable for mobile devices. She made edits very promptly when we wanted change some parts.
Booking her was very easy online on her web site, the pricing structure was very clear and menu-like. She was always very responsive by email or Skype. We thought the Skype option was a nice touch as we lived far form where she was located and wanted to meet each other before the wedding day.

User3530763

2+ years ago

This is exactly what I wrote to Elena after seeing the final wedding film yesterday:
"You are truly amazing! Thank you so much for the beautiful film, and we love how you've incorporated the changes! We are soo soo happy that the film just perfectly captures our emotions and the entire day's events. And we're still amazed how you are able to highlight the right parts of someone's speech... In Vietnamese! I'm so excited to show the film to our family and friends who I know will just love it as much as we do. Thank you again for being so patient and accommodating on our wedding day. It was grueling and hectic, but somehow you seemed so calm and focused :) and we really appreciate Bob and Dan being on your team! Bob's beautiful camera work made the film even more special and memorable to us. We really can't say enough how happy we are and appreciative of all your hard work and Bob and Dan's assistance! May God continue to bless you, your family, and your work!"

Elena is THAT good, and her beautifully artistic films really speak for themselves. She really does go up and beyond to create a film that I will cherish and re-watch over and over again. I highly recommend her to anyone interested in having a beautifully filmed, beautifully edited cinematic film!

Amy

Married on 07/06/2013

I don't usually write reviews and wedding videography wasn't high on my list of concerns, but working with Luxury Wedding Films and Elena has been a true joy. We decided last-minute that we needed a videographer. I was hoping for something passable, given the time restraint and limited budget, but Elena truly went above and beyond. She wowed us with her commitment to us, our crazy schedules (needing the video done within a week) and to pulling together an exceptional video, regardless of whether we were buying the most or least expensive packages. She was a professional and calming presence, even though we only met her that day. Elena and her team truly value their customer and are committed to documenting your precious memories in the way you need. She's not one of these vendors that is clearly focused only on getting paid (and disappears after), but is a true artist. She added really thoughtful extras as well. I'm so glad we managed to cross paths with her, and would hire her again in a heartbeat! Thank you for the beautiful video and work!

Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne's reply:

Thank you Amy! I'm happy all your three weddings were such a success and you can get some rest now and treasure those memories forever!

E
Edward

Married on 07/06/2013

Elena really poured out for our wedding, in her flexibility and willingness to meet our requests in a timely manner, in her continual focus and dedication to chase after the actions to capture every precious moment, and in her standards and quality of her work. Her pricing is reasonable and she has our interest in mind in helping us customize the most suitable videography package. Furthermore, she went above and beyond the agreed terms to capture and edit the important moments for us. Also very impressively, she understood the spirit of our event without much prior explanation and produced a video highlight that really captured the essence.

Oh Ed,
Thank you so much for taking time to write the review!!!! I loved working with you guys!!! Again thank you so much! This means a world to me!

User3506265

2+ years ago

We wanted a first-rate videographer and Elena delivered. After doing A LOT of web "research" and speaking with several videographers, we hired Elena because she seemed most knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. She answered all of my questions, including tough technical ones -- I am very picky about photos and videos, having taken quite of few in my time. At the event, she showed up early with a ready smile that made our guests feel at ease. During the reception and banquet, she and her assistant moved through the crowds without being obtrusive and captured the spirit of the event beautifully. Within a week or so, she produced a draft video. Then within days she sent out a gorgeously wrapped package containing the finished movie, complete with a high-quality video case and festive ribbons! The movie capture all of those precious moments, which we can now relive over and over again. Although we did not ask for a Blue Ray version, she made one for us -- with a lovely notecard saying that Blue Ray discs will be the thing of the future and she did not want our DVD to go out of fashion :) She went above and beyond the terms of the contract. I highly recommend Elena to anyone planning a Wedding or Bar Mitzvah. Elena knows her stuff, produces superb movies, and is a pleasure to work with. A+

S
Sopheark

Married on 04/27/2013

We cannot express how happy we are when we received our wedding video. It was definitely money well spent! Overall, we loved working with her and really appreciate her efforts in making our wedding video timeless and so elegant. We had tears of joy after seeing the video. It was like we were watching a movie! We could not believe how splendid and elegant the video was. And this is coming from a Bride who's pretty picky with the finer details. (I'm not a bridezilla but I have high expectations of when I want something done right =))

Elena was very professional, punctual, and so friendly when she came to see us at our home down the South Shore. She wasn't obtrusive with her video equipment. She kept to the background while we were getting ready for the ceremony. At times, I forgot that she was actually there (that's how quiet and suble she was which was great because the video captured a lot of candid moments). Then, at the ceremony and reception, we weren't aware of where she and/or her assistant was, but we are TRULY AMAZED at how our wedding video came out. She captured EVERYTHING that w wanted and more. And her video style is exactly what we wanted... Simply elegant, timeless and romantic!

We will recommend (and have already recommended to a friend) Elena's work to anyone who wants to have beautiful video to watch for a lifetime!

Thank you Elena for your marvelous work! We are a happy married couple. =)))))

Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne's reply:

You guys are incredible!!!!
Thank you!!!!

C
Corin

Married on 01/12/2013

My Husband is Greek and many of his family members were unable to travel from Greece to join our wedding. We purchased the short highlight video and the full 2 hour edited video. Both videos were amazing! Our family who was unable to attending the wedding felt like they were there by watching the short 7 minute highlight video. In 7 minutes every important part of the ceremony was captured; rings, crowns, walking around 3 times.....
I cried buckets when I watched the video's, it was like re-living my wedding again only Elena was able to capture angles and faces I was unable to see on my wedding day.

I will have these videos forever. I can't wait to show our children!

Best money spent on the wedding!

Thank you Elena!

Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne's reply:

Thank you so much Corin!!!! Take care of yourself and that baby!!!!! All the best for you guys!

M
Mara

Married on 11/11/2012

Elena was so great to work with and is such a nice person! We had told her that we wanted her to be discrete and she did such a great job that our guests didn't even know she was there! She is so organized and we are able to see the progress of our video on her webpage. She was also very easily accessible via Skype! We already received a little preview of coverage that she took at our wedding and it was beautiful! We can't wait to see our video! Thank you Elena for capturing moments that we missed! I know we will watch our video for years to come! We are so happy that we decided to go with a videographer for our wedding since the day flew by!

K
Kristina

Married on 10/20/2012

I don't know how to adequately express how incredible Elena's videographer service is. Both my husband and I agree that her services were the best money we spent on our wedding day. Her artistic touches on the video were beyond our wildest expectations. The highlight video captures the feel of our wedding day beautifully. It is something we will cherish for years to come. I feel so lucky that I was fortunate enough to have booked Elena's services. She was not only extremely professional but a joy to work with. She was one of the only wedding vendors that had ZERO problems. We didn't even notice her videoing our wedding and we were shocked to see how much of the day she captured. Both my family and I were so impressed by the final product. She was extremely timely and inspired confidence throughout the process. She exceeded my expectations at every turn and I can't recommend her enough.

E
Erin

Married on 09/15/2012

I always knew I wanted a wedding video since my family still watches my Aunt's video every chance they get. I hoped that my videographer would be able to capture my wedding day in a way that I could appreciate for years to come. Well Elena Coyne exceeded all my expectations! I was able to relive my favorite moments, but also witness aspects of the day that I had missed. The full length DVD was wonderful, but I ended up loving the highlights video the most! The clips were perfectly paired with music to create a 10 minute montage that still brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. It was so nice to share the highlights video with all our guests. Family and friends were blown away! Elena and her crew did such an excellent job capturing the day without being obtrusive. I barely noticed they were there. I would highly recommend "Reflections by Elena" to anyone who is interested in having a wedding video. The final product was completed within 3 months of our wedding date and the package came equipped with popcorn and snacks for viewing entertainment. Such an adorable touch. I could not be happier with how everything turned out.

J
Jill

Married on 09/08/2012

Elena loves what she does, and it clearly shows in her work. She has a passion for capturing special moments. Having a professional background in camera work, I was very particular in picking my videographer. I took time to interview them, and get a sense of who they were, their approach to capturing a wedding, and their experience. Several videographers I spoke to were defensive about my questions, and other simply wouldn’t answer my emails or talk with me.

Elena and I hit it off immediately when we talked. Having to plan long distance, it was over the phone, but the connection was clear. She listened to all of my input, she understood what I was looking for, and was able to deliver an incredible video that we will cherish for years.

K
Kendra

Married on 09/02/2012

Extordinary in every way! Posted 9/9/2013

Elena exceeded my expectations in every way possible. She spent 2 days with us filming our rehearsal day golf tournament, rehearsal dinner, karaoke after and then 12 hours on our wedding day. To say the video's are amazing is a drastic understatement. Elena and her work are beyond fabulous. I cry every time I watch the video, happy tears of course. We sent all of our wedding party and family a copy of both days and they all commented that it was the best wedding and video they had ever seen. We have hired Elena to join us in Savannah, GA for our friends wedding. I would recommend Elena and Lobster Weddings/Boston in Focus to ANYONE AND EVERYONE!

J
Justin

Married on 09/02/2012

Elena not only is an amazing person and easy to work with, but the quality of her work is impeccable! She offered fantastic service and was extremely professional as she videoed our entire wedding weekend.

I would recommend Elena to anyone who wants perfection for an extremely reasonable price!