Back to Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne

| Orange County, CA See photos, pricing and details

37 Reviews for Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne

Maggie

Married on 08/04/2012

Elena was wonderful -- she was unobstrusive, very discreet and a pleasure to work with. We loved our DVD and were so glad we went with her!

User2517491

2+ years ago

ONE OF MY FAVORITE VENDORS TO WORK WITH!

Elena is the way to go when booking a videographer for your wedding. First of all she is professional... Very timely with answering emails, will call on the phone to discuss what you are looking for, and fair with prices (no sneaky business). Second of all she is talented! Her videos are beautiful and well put together... I found myself tearing up watching videos she had made, even though I didn't know the couple! She is so creative... She made an engagement video of my fiance and I asking each bridal party member to be a part of the big day... It was so unique! She also put together a slide show of pictures for the reception which was a big hit :-) Lastly, she was so nice to work with on the big day... Easy going and flexible!

LOVED working with her and would highly recommend!

Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne's reply:

Thank you so much!!!!

P
Peggy

Married on 05/27/2012

Elena produced a fabulous slide show for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner. From the moment I contacted her, she was professional and attentive to my vision. The process was efficient and the outcome exceeded my expectations. Everyone enjoyed it immensely and the bride and groom have a lasting momento forever. Elena is a pleasure to work with and her enthusiasm and passion for her work is evident in her customer focus and in her product.

Jessica

Married on 11/12/2011

Elena was amazing! Our phone conversations leading up to the big day were great, but she really shined a few days before the wedding when I got really sick. She actually took the time to email pictures of a special tea she uses when she is sick so I could easily find it at Wholefoods! The tea was a great comfort. So on the big day she was very discrete, you barely knew she was there, but if you needed her or had questions, there she was ready to help. The video was delivered first by emal to view online, she and my husband secretly worked it out so he could be the one to present the online version on Valentines Day, she even included a note at the end that read "happy Valentines day". She also posted on YouTube my husband and brother-in-laws dance off video. She aims to please a goes way beyond expectations. The DVDs arrived yesterday and the cover is really nice and professional, tonight we are going to watch the whole video, I can't wait! The highlights video completely trumps the photographs, I am so glad I listened to my sister and had a videographer. Elena is a gem and no doubt the best a bride can find.

Jo Ann

Married on 09/05/2010

My daughter wanted a low key videographer. She didn't want someone trailing around her all day and evening. I thought it was pretty important, but it was not the highest priority for my daughter. So, while she spent days and hours agonizing over who would do her make up and hair, she left hiring the videograher to me. I found Elena through a friend who had used her for her son's wedding and said she was great to work with and reasonably priced. That's all I needed to hear and I immediately checked out her web site and spoke with her. Hring Elena was the best decision and the only wedding decision where I didn't think afterwards, "if only i had... " She was flexible, calm and accommodating on the wedding day. Besides being beautiful, she was dressed professionally and did not interfer with the wedding ceremony or reception. My daughter was thrilled. We received the highlight video really quickly and it took our breath away. I knew the wedding was beautiful but, the artistry that Elena has captured the essence, spirit and joy of the day. I linked it immediately to my Facebook page so I could share it. I brought it to my parents and we got to watch it together. Even though we were all at the wedding, it goes by so fast and you are so busy being the host, that it is hard to be "in the moment". Thie video brings it back perfectly. The thing that I will always remember is that a month after receiving the video, I noticed that something important to me wasn't on the highlight video. The photographer missed it entirely (and that is something I am still not over). I called Elena and she found the moment and redid the highlight video for me. I recommned Elena for your wedding. It is one decision you can make and know that you will be pleased.

Vy

Married on 08/07/2010

I found Elena through a friend who highly recommended her work. I have seen previews of my friend's video and decided that we really like Elena's style. So we asked to meet with her. Even from the first meeting, Elena was sincere, passionate and very friendly. She conveyed to us a sense that she will treat our wedding with special care. About 8-9 months later when our wedding actually took place, Elena was on time, in place and we did not have to worry about her at all. After the wedding, it only took about 2. 5 months for Elena to contact us with previews of her work. The first time we saw the highlights, we were so happy with the quality and artistry of her work. The most impressive part about Elena's work was that we had our wedding done completely in Vietnamese, and she still had an instinct for the important parts to put in (even though she does not speak Vietnamese)! We noticed the little touches that Elena put into our video as well, coordinating shots with the song lyrics. It was an awesome video that we'll watch again with pleasure in the future. The other thing that impressed me about Elena is the level of customer service she provided. She was so responsive to our emails, when we wanted her to edit a little here and there so we have the perfect capture of our special day. My parents LOVED the video as well and raved about its quality and sent it to my extended family in Vietnam to enjoy. All in all, I really appreciate Elena's sincerity, her professionalism, high level of customer service, and of course her great quality product! I recommend her unreservedly.

Jennifer

Married on 05/30/2010

I used Elena at my wedding videographer and could not have been happier. She was extremely professional to work with and helpful along the way. She came early and was so great the day of the wedding. We received so many comments from friends and family that she was not in the way or "in your face" for the ceremony or any other part of the wedding. Less then a week after the wedding we received our wedding day highlights which we were thrilled with! We did not think it would come this fast and were so excited to relive the wedding day. We were able to send it to friends and family who were not able to make the wedding. Everyone loved the video, with many friends and family even crying when viewing it! I think my father watched it every day for about a month! We were able to post it on our wedding page with ease. My favorite part of the video was how Elena took the Rabbi's ceremony speech and had him speaking in the background of the video. This was by far the most artistic and creative usage of a wedding speech I have seen in any wedding video. Additionally, Elena was extremely accomodating in understanding what was the important pieces to be included in the video. Thank you Elena! You have made the memories of our wedding so wonderful!

C
Courtney

Married on 10/13/2007

Elena was so wonderful to work with. Her professionalism and creativity were top notch. Nine years later I continue to watch our video on every anniversary and will always treasure it. I couldn't more highly recommend Elena... You won't regret it.

D
denise

Married on 11/20/2016

I highly recommend a videographer and Elena is the BEST! Elena's professionalism and editing skills are amazing. She is non intrusive and has an artists eye to capture those special moments. You will not be disappointed.

Luxury Wedding Films /Elena Coyne's reply:

Thank you Denise, I was happy to be there!!!! You guys were so much fun!!!

E
Eric

Married on 10/18/2014

I know how challenging it can be to decide which videographer to hire for you wedding day given all the various options out there. That being said, we highly recommend Elena if you are looking for someone who is affordable, offers customization, and is great to deal with. We love our short cinematic video which is about 15 minutes and captures all of the best moments of our wedding day: getting ready pre-ceremony, exchanging of the vows and ceremony highlights, the speeches, first dance and of course the partying. We have already watched our video countless times and all of our friends and family continue to rave about how much they love our video. Elena is reliable, easy to get in touch with, and provides excellent service. We love everything about our video from the cinematography, to the music and the editing/story line. We highly recommend Elena if you are looking for a great videographer on your wedding day.

User4483120

2+ years ago

Elena has video taped my aunts wedding as well as my brothers wedding and I expected nothing but amazing footage of my wedding. My husband and I watched our short film while we were on our honeymoon. Elena finished it that quick! And we were in awe! It was so much more than we ever expected. We must have watched the short film half a dozen times on our honeymoon! To this day my family pulls out the short film to show all of their friends whom did not attend the wedding! I loved how Elena was able to capture the main points of our wedding in such a short video. My personal favorite part of the wedding video was when Elena cut and pasted pieces of our dance off and when we were practicing prior to the wedding. During the wedding you would not even know that Elena was there videoing us. She was very professional, unobtrusive and creative with her video!

Melissa

Married on 06/05/2010

We used Elena for our June wedding on Cape Cod. From our first conversation, we knew Elena was going to produce an amazing video. If possible, she exceeded our expectations. She captured everything, which is priceless since our wedding day was somewhat of a blur! Photography is amazing, but video allows you to replay the day over and over. When we first received our wedding day highlights, it was SO exciting. The way she used my (bride) dad's speech as the background for the video is so creative and it works perfectly and makes our video so unique. It's been 8 months since our wedding, and we still love watching the video. We will really treasure it forever. We highly recommend Elena for wedding videography. She was extremely professional and unobtrusive yet was able to capture the best footage from every angle! We can't thank Elena enough for providing us with our wedding video that we'll treasure forever! Thank you for everything! Melissa & David Hanaka