Back to LyLy's Sweet Life

8 Reviews for LyLy's Sweet Life

V
Vanessa

Married on 09/01/2012

Our wedding was very last minute and I had no idea what flavors, colors or design to use for my wedding cake. Lyly's Sweet Life was extremely helpful in helping me find the Perfect Wedding Cake. Not only was it beautiful but it was delicious! I wont even consider using anyone else for my cakes again! Lyly's Sweet Life was literally the "Icing on the Cake" that my wedding needed!

Thanks Lyly! :)

R
Rosana

Event date: 07/21/2012

I absolutely loved the cake pops!

M
Marissa

Event date: 04/09/2012

The cake was amazing, exactly what I wanted and more! Excellent service!

LyLy's Sweet Life's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to make your cake :)

D
Jessica

Married on 02/25/2012

I hired LyLy to make my wedding cake and it turned out AMAZING! It was absolutely beautiful and it actually tasted delicious! LyLy was a pleasure to work with also! She made us feel so welcomed during our cake tasting. When we got in the car to leave, my husband and mother could not stop raving about how wonderful everything tasted. Then when we saw the finished cake on our wedding day… it was just breathtaking! We are so thankful to have found LyLy! We will be using her again for our next event and we will be recommending her to everyone! Thank you for helping to make our wedding so special!

LyLy's Sweet Life's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words, it was truly a pleasure working with you and I really enjoyed making your wedding cake. I'm so glad you liked it. Looking forward to making more cakes for you and your family.

User2753673

Event date: 01/11/2012

Lyly has made 3 cakes for me. 2 were for my birthdays and the other for my boyfriend's birthday. I must say, they were all amazing. She understood my vision every time and exceeded my expectations. They were amazing. She took my ideas and made the cakes very original. Her work is flawless. I recommend her to my friends all the time.

Jenny
Jenny

Event date: 09/23/2011

Exactly what I wanted and the taste was delicious!

D
Denise

Married on 07/09/2011

My wedding cake was beautiful it was everything n more of what I excepted n what I wanted. Lyly is great with ideas all she needs to know is colors n what you would like on it n As emeril would say "BAM" there goes a beautiful cake. I would definitely recommend this vendors to our friends or family.

LyLy's Sweet Life's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure.

A
Alba

Event date: 04/23/2011

Thank you Lyly for My God daughter's beautiful Christening cake. I loved everyones reaction when they saw it!