Back to MAD Makeup Artistry

16 Reviews for MAD Makeup Artistry

Featured
Johanna

Married on 08/20/2017

Madeline is absolutely amazing! I booked her well in advance for my wedding and she welcomed me to do a trial right away. She was so down to earth and very professional. She even made recommendations on how to get my skin wedding ready. I had another trial with her shortly before my wedding to finalize everything. She even referred a hair stylist to me that I booked for my bridesmaids. She's very passionate about what she does for sure! The day of my wedding, she was on time, well organized and all of my ladies loved her. Some of my bridal party wanted a natural look and others wanted full on glam! She was able to satisfy everyone's wants effortlessly. I honestly could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my wedding. She did an unbelievable job and made me more beautiful than I ever could have imagined for my big day. Book Madeline and you will love her!

MAD Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Johanna!! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you and your lovely ladies. Xo

Christina
Christina

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

Madeline did my wedding makeup and my bridal party. She did so good it came out exactly what I pictured. I would highly recommend her and made the process fun and stress free.

kelsey
kelsey

Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Wedding Makeup

Madeline did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding last weekend! She also did a beautiful job on my MOH, bridesmaid, mom, and mother-in-law. I was super impressed! The makeup held up really well over the course of the night too. Madeline made the whole experienced feel relaxed and never rushed, which we all really appreciated. I highly recommend her to any bride!

B
Brianna

Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect Wedding Make-up

Madeline was great throughout the entire process. She explained the best options for my skin type and was focused on making sure I was completely happy. My make-up was better than I could have imagined on my wedding day and photographed beautifully. I was amazed at how well it held up throughout the night, even after many tears. She has great talent and is a pleasure to work with, I would definitely recommend Madeline to any bride.

L
Lisa Batbouta

Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Day Makeup

Would highly recommend Madeline. She did a makeup trail for me before my wedding day and my wedding day makeup. I had never had my makeup professionally done before nor do I typically wear makeup on a daily basis. She found the perfect balance of soft and natural in real life but translate to the photographs. She was also able identify the style I was looking for via a few pinterest photos when I wasn't sure of the exact direction. She was also able to provide me with some skin care tips to improve the quality of my makeup application for the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding she was very professional. She arrived early and was ahead of schedule for getting makeup done for my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and I. Also she was willing to stay later then intended to help with some unexpected makeup needs the day of the wedding.

Mrin
Mrin

Married on 11/09/2018

Lovely makeup artist

Madeline is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for my engagement photos and wedding day, and did my mother-in-law's makeup. Madeline is an absolute professional. She listened to what I wanted and created a look that was exactly what I was looking for. She is the nicest person and is so pleasant. It was a wonderful experience working her. I highly recommend Madeline for your professional makeup needs!

Sherry
Sherry

Married on 11/04/2018

Extremely satisfied

Everyone's makeup was absolutely perfect! Lasted all night through all the tears and sweat. Would highly recommend this talented make up artist. Very knowledged in her field, professional and on time with amazing results!

L
Lauren Dimascio Hilary

Married on 10/19/2018

Talented and Knowledgeable

If I could have Madeline do my makeup every day I would. I got so many compliments on my look and it was just what I wanted. She was friendly, knowledgeable and I would totally hire her again in a heartbeat. Super easy to work with and responsive. She is a very talented artist and everyone's makeup lasted throughout the entire night! I would highly recommend her.

Leah
Leah

Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Wedding Makeup!

Madeline was so great to work with from start to finish! She was very responsive to messages and made setting up a trial a breeze. Madeline was great under pressure, when my hair took a little longer than expected! She made my mother-in-law, who wears no makeup and has never had it done professionally, feel comfortable and relaxed during the process. She has a great personality, and it felt more like an old friend than an acquaintance doing our makeup. My makeup lasted all night, and I did not stop dancing. It even held up overnight. The little lipstick she provided us all was a great touch. I can't thank Madeline enough for everything she did for us! I highly recommend her, and cannot wait to find another occasion to have her do my makeup!

E
Emily

Married on 09/01/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a more sweet, kind, and talented makeup artist. She did me and my bridesmaids and we were done ahead of schedule. I highly recommend her.

Jen

Married on 08/25/2018

Love! She is so chill! The bridesmaids and I looked so good. I loved my wedding day make-up even more than I did at the trial. She was so great, I recommend her 1000%

A
Anne

Married on 06/30/2018

Madeline is the best! She is extremely professional and does beautiful work. From the first interaction we had, everything was easy! She and the additional make up artist she brought to our venue for our wedding were there and we actually finished up early. Madeline is flexible and accomodating. The entire bridal party loved their makeup. Everyone should have her do your make up for any occasion, including weddings :) Thank you!

MAD Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Anne! You made such a beautiful bride and you and your family were absolutely amazing to work with! Xo

S
Samantha

Married on 12/26/2017

Madeline has done my makeup on 3 occassions recently, twice for weddings I was in and she also did the bridal parties makeup as well. Everyone loved their makeup, we all felt so beautiful, and it outlasted all our dancing the entire night. She recently did my makeup for a wedding I was attending and I couldn’t have been happier that I didn’t have to worry about a thing, she makes me feel so beautiful every time! Love love love Madeline, she is so professional, sweet and talented.

MAD Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha!! You are always so fun to work with and I love that you continue to trust me to glam you up!! Xo

M
Margret

Married on 07/07/2017

Madeline was amazing on my wedding day! She is very knowledgeable and effortlessly understood what I wanted. She was never pushy and always was perceptive of what I felt comfortable with. My wedding was outside in Las Vegas this summer in 115 degree heat. My makeup did not budge and I looked flawless until I got home that night. I actually contemplated not removing it. (Which is rare for me! ) I was amazed at the durability as well as the clean and natural appearance of my makeup. I highly recommend Madeline for your wedding!

Jessica

Married on 05/20/2017

So glad I hired Madeline to do my wedding makeup! She is so sweet and really knows what shes doing.
I'm not one for loads of makeup so I was worried I wouldn't like how it looks but it was just perfect. She would hear my thoughts and adjust parts I wasn't totally sold on until it was just right. I would absolutely recommend her for wedding makeup!

MAD Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica!! I loved working with you and I’m so happy we nailed your beautiful look! Xo

D
Desiree

Married on 09/05/2015

Madeline is wonderful! She has been my makeup inspiration for years! She recently did my bridal makeup and was incredibly professional and created a flawless look that photographed well and lasted all day! I highly recommend her for your special day!

MAD Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Desiree!! You were so beautiful and I’m so happy to share the day with you! Xo