Back to MAGGI BRIDAL

3 Reviews for MAGGI BRIDAL

S
Samantha

Getting married on 08/10/2019

I can't say enough wonderful things about Maggi Bridal. First, Hannah was absolutely amazing and made us feel so welcome and at home. Before my appointment they sent me a questionnaire that really showed they were interested in helping me find exactly what I was looking for. When I arrived Hannah sat down with me to go over my answers and see if anything had changed. She was so helpful in steering me towards what I wanted style and budget wise while still encouraging me to try things I wasn't sure of just to know what I wanted. We loved having the whole boutique to ourselves and never felt rushed or pushed into liking a dress when it didn't feel right. I have already recommended Maggi Bridal to a few friends and would again and again!

MAGGI BRIDAL's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so grateful to have been part of your special day! You are going to be such a radiant bride!
With love,
Maggi Bridal Family

Megan
Megan Barnwell

Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing!!!

I had the most wonderful experience at Maggi Bridal! The space is so thoughtfully put together making it feel magical! Delaney did not make me feel rushed, I was able to take my time and enjoy the experience. Delaney was wonderful and so helpful! I even found my dress on the first try! They also helped me find the perfect veil to match and made taking measurements easy and fun! I would 10/10 recommend this wonderful bridal shop for anyone looking for a one on one experience with knowledgeable, friendly service. They made us feel at home as soon as we walked in the door. Asking if we’d like a beverage and to have a seat in their beautiful chairs. Delaney sat down with me before we tried on dresses and went over all my aspirations for my dream dress and made the experience stress free! Love this bridal shop!

MAGGI BRIDAL's reply:

Megan, I can not thank you enough for your kind words! It was so wonderful getting to work with you, hear all about your dreamy wedding plans, and help you find your YES dress! It was meant to be without a doubt, and you are going to be such a breathtaking bride. I can't wait for the gown to arrive and the magic to continue! xoxo -Delaney and The Maggi Bridal Family Asheville

S
Sadie

Married on 12/01/2018

I found my dream wedding dress at Maggi Bridal in Asheville! The entire appointment felt magical! Hannah is a true ray of sunshine! She made me feel like a rockstar from the very moment I walked in! The gowns at Maggi’s are gorgeous, the atmosphere is so awesome, but most importantly the experience is fun, special, and memorable!

MAGGI BRIDAL's reply:

Sadie it was a pleasure having you and your family in our boutique! We are so glad your experience was so beautiful! What a wonderful day it was, you are a beautiful bride!
With love,