Back to Makeover Artistry

| Providence, RI See photos, pricing and details

124 Reviews for Makeover Artistry

Ashley

Married on 09/10/2017

Donna and her team were amazing in making my entire bridal party, and a few others look our absolute best on my wedding day. Our makeup, lashes, and hair stayed flawless all night long. I highly recommend using them for your big day!

B
Brenda

Married on 09/10/2017

I was the maid of honor in a wedding and I absolutely loved my makeup. All Of the bridesmaids looked gorgeous and the bride looks stunning. Donna knows what she is doing for sure and has all the tools to do it. She is absolutely excellent at what she does!

D
Debbie

Married on 09/09/2017

I can’t say enough about Donna Sousa and her team! They made me the most beautiful bride as well as my wedding party. Delightful to deal with all around amazing. I recommend them to everyone!

Mynde

Married on 08/26/2017

I hired Donna Sousa for an event, my milestone birthday and our son's wedding. Donna is by far one of the most professional and personable vendors that I have ever encountered. Her makeup application is flawless and she is so very talented making you feel and look beautiful for that very important day in your life. In addition she is stress and pressure free and extremely responsible and dependable. She is very passionate about her work and it shows. Donna is amazing and a true artist! I was so fortunate to have met Donna. She has exceeding my expectations in every way!

Judi

Married on 06/24/2017

I have known Donna for a VERY long time, so when it came time for someone to do hair and makeup for me and my family, for my wedding, there was really no question. Donna and her team came to the house we had rented for the wedding weekend, and did hair and makeup for 7 of us, ranging in age from 26 to 75, each to perfection! (Including her own, because she is a beloved friend, and was an invited guest to my wedding). Donna and her team are consummate professionals, who know how to make each individual person look their best, and make everyone feel beautiful along the way. Personally, I LOVE this woman, with all my heart! But in addition, I cannot sing her praises enough in regards to the expertise she brings to making women of all ages, shapes and sizes look and feel their most beautiful every day!

C
cheryl

Married on 05/20/2017

Donna and her crew did the make up and hair for my daughters wedding. Donna was so helpful in the planning stages and made us feel comfortable all of the way. She and her staff are so professional and easy to be with. My daughter, her bridal party and other family members all looked great and had a great time! We loved having them as a part of such a special day!

Johanna

Married on 05/07/2017

I'm so happy with my wedding day hair and makeup! Donna did a amazing job and would highly recommend hiring Makeover artistry for you special occasions!

User7290394

2+ years ago

Donna Sousa and her crew were the most amazing, and talented artists by far! Their expertise made my sisters wedding the most amazing experience it could have been. I will recommend them until the end of time! Thank you makeover artistry crew!

Amanda

Married on 10/08/2016

Donna and her team were absolutely amazing to work with in every aspect! Very flexible with scheduling a trial and very attentive to details the day of! Would not recommend anyone else!

User7555091

2+ years ago

Excellent makeup and hair for my wedding!

Married on 09/23/2016

Donna and her team are awesome! We had Jessica do our makeup and Maureen and Odessa do our hair and they all did a great job. Our particular group was very picky and were very specific with how we wanted our hair/makeup, and we were all SO happy with how it turned out! I'm not someone who wears makeup often, so I was afraid I wouldn't look like myself, however, Jessica did an amazing job and was able to accentuate my natural look. I highly recommend Makeover Artistry!

Michelle

Married on 09/10/2016

After going to my friends wedding and seeing her beautiful hair and makeup, there was no question I had to book makeover artistry. From day one Donna was very responsive and wonderful to work with. On the day of the wedding her and her team showed up on time at 6 am in order to get all of my 7 bridesmaids, myself and my mothers hair and makeup done. I was so pleased with my hair and makeup it was everything I had dreamed of and more! Even the girls that never wear makeup were stunning and loved their looks. All of our guests did not stop complimenting everyone all night! 5 stars all around!

K
kayla

Married on 09/10/2016

I would recommend Donna and Makeover Artistry to anyone! Donna is professional, welcoming, and fun. She has a way of putting together a team that works for everyone and every occasion. Her air brush make up lasted all night and her technique with eye lashes made my eyes stand out and look amazing. I wish I had more events to attend so I could use Donna and Makeover Artistry all the time!

Married on 09/10/2016

Donna was professional and fun to work with, She made myself and my bridal party look absolutely stunning. My nieces, ages 12 and 8 years old, were my junior bridesmaids and I had Donna do their hair and make-up. They had the best time ever! Donna was wonderful with the girls. I wish I could have her with me every day! Thank you Donna, for adding to the beauty of our special day!

Alysha

Married on 09/04/2016

Donna and her team are true professionals and made me feel so incredibly beautiful on my special day. If you're looking for the absolute best, don't waste your time with anyone else. They helped me figure out the look I really wanted and it was even better than I could have possibly imagined. I felt so gorgeous and my pictures came out flawless because my hair and makeup stayed perfect.

N
Nicole

Married on 08/27/2016

Donna and her team were absolutely fabulous! I would recommend them to anyone! They did an amazing job on myself, my wedding party, my mother and mother-in-law, and grandmother! They listened to every woman's vision of what they were hoping for and absolutely nailed it. I've never seen my friends and family look so beautiful and was so happy that Donna was able to make me look like a beautiful bride while also still making sure that I felt like I looked like me. Thank you Makeover Artistry!

P
Paula

Married on 08/12/2016

Donna just did the makeup for my daughter's wedding and it was superb! She made both the bride and bridesmaids shine with makeup that lasted all day (even on what was an incredibly humid day) well into the evening. Truly, she's went above and beyond, not only to make us all look good, but to feel good as well. Cannot thank you enough, Donna!

User7368567

2+ years ago

Donna and her team were awesome and a pleasure to work with.

S
Sally

Married on 07/30/2016

Donna creates fabulous looks. She will create an individualized look designed specifically for you. I have had the pleasure of her creating my look for 2 events: my best friend's wedding and sister's wedding. She had done such a beautiful job I actually took a selfie! Not only did I look great but I also felt great. It was a wonderful experience sitting upon her beauty pedestal.

Julie

Married on 05/29/2016

I loved working with Donna at Makeover Artistry! Donna did my makeup for my May 2016 wedding, and is very professional and accommodating. I’m so impressed with her work - she really knows what works in photographs, and has an amazing eye for color. Not only did she do my makeup, she did my mom’s and MOH’s makeup as well. One bridesmaid, who didn’t initially sign up to have her makeup done, liked Donna’s work so much that she asked if there was time to do her makeup as well! Donna made me feel great during my wedding day, and I would definitely recommend her!

Maria

Event date: 12/12/2015

Donna has been in the business for years and is a true professional. I would recommend her for hair & makeup for any event or just for hair services. She had a professional team on-hand and she will come to you to help with any services you may require.

Avery

Married on 10/16/2015

Donna and her team are extremely easy to work with and are extremely professional. My bridesmaids and I received compliments on our hair and makeup all night long and can't wait to see the photos!

K
Kelly

Married on 10/04/2015

My makeup looked amazing on my wedding day! Lasted all day and night, and well into the next day, including the false lashes! I also had my hair and makeup done for my bachelorette party (as part of my trial) and it lasted all night and into the next day when I had my bridal shower! It was flawless!

S
Sandra Lynn

Married on 10/04/2015

Very Professional! Beautiful makeup! Perfection! Everyone was happy with their makeup it was flawless..... Would highly recommend!
Our wedding was at Aldrich Mansion these girls know every venue and come prepared!

User4846231

2+ years ago

If you are looking for amazing makeup look no further! We had the best experience working with Donna planning and Lisette for the makeup the day of. Everyone one of my girls LOVED their makeup and chatting with Lisette the day of. She was extremely flexible in doing my trial and I was amazed by how she does lashes the day of (rather than having to go get expensive lash extensions and worry about having an allergic reaction right before your wedding). Also she does airbrush for foundation which you honestly you need (super light weight and stays all day). Her passion inspired me to start wearing eyeshadow again, which I am loving! Seriously they are the best!