Back to BEAUTY by Alana Maria

Bethany
Bethany

Married on 07/14/2019

Just the best!

Alana did makeup for me and my bridesmaids, and I can't recommend her enough. She helped me achieve a natural look that made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself. She also adapted to all of my bridesmaids' requests—there was a range of styles and levels of glam—and everyone looked gorgeous! Perhaps the most impressive part of it all was that everyone's makeup lasted beautifully over the course of my mid-July outdoor wedding. And I have to emphasize that Alana is the loveliest, sweetest, most relaxed person—exactly the vibe you want on the morning of your wedding to help ease any potential anxiety. Thank you Alana! You are a gem.

M
Molly

Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing to Work With

Alana did my make up for my July wedding. She also did make up for my mother and 6 bridesmaids. She was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job. Everyone felt so beautiful and comfortable in their makeup the day of the wedding. I could not recommend her enough!

J
Jen

Married on 06/30/2019

Alana is talented, personable and such a pleasure to work with!

Alana is an absolutely wonderful makeup artist! She is so easy to talk to and as someone who isn't used to wearing much makeup, she really listened to any concerns I had and was incredibly flexible and adaptive. She created a final look that was glammed up but also felt like me, and by some magic it lasted through the after after party! She also created absolutely stunning looks for my five bridesmaids, mom and mother in law and kept the wedding morning stress free by not only creating a seamless schedule but leaving plenty of time for touch ups ensuring everyone looked and felt their best! Through Alana, we also found Katie Kelly who is a master at bridal hair. Together they make the perfect hair and makeup team and I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Julia
Julia Pinzler

Married on 05/18/2019

Alana is awesome!

Alana did my makeup for my wedding, along with my bridesmaids, my mother, and my husband's mom. Everyone looked amazing! It stayed all day and she was so great and efficient to work with. Would definitely recommend to anyone with an upcoming wedding!

Adriana

Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect Bridal Look!

Gosh, where do I begin!
thank you so much for making me feel soo soo beautiful! And my entire bridal party! Everyone just loved the looks you created!

I can’t believe the day finally came and went but it truly was a dream! My make up was beyond perfect from start to finish! It all came together with you and Katie! It was the last details I could not see but you two totally created my dream look, come together. Also Alana has her own line of lipsticks and they last all night. Going to buy the whole set!
My husband also loved my make up look! Which of course is key!
Alana is also super kind and we bonded over travel and talks about funkos. I felt like I was getting my makeup done by a girlfriend, she kept my wedding anxiousness low! Thank you again!

M
Mar

Married on 03/23/2019

Could not be happier!

I would absolutely recommend Alana to anyone in need of a makeup artist. She is talented, professional, and a pleasure to work with. She made me feel so glamorous on my wedding day without feeling like I had too much makeup on. Everyone in my bridal party looked gorgeous. She really nails the soft-glam vibe!

D
Devin

Married on 03/16/2019

The most beautiful I have ever felt

Not only is Alana amazing at what she does, she is also one of the sweetest people I have ever met! I was nervous about finding a makeup artist for my wedding because I still wanted to look like me. I came across Alana's Instagram and loved her look. From my first email to Alana, she was professional and quick in her response. She recommended Katie Kelly for hair and was able to coordinate everything. Once I met her for my trial, I was so happy that I hired her for my wedding day.

On the day of my wedding, Alana arrived early and got to work on my bridal party (5 bridesmaids plus me). Everyone was so happy with how their makeup came out--Alana truly listens to everyone. Our makeup stayed all day and night and I got so many compliments. I would highly recommend Alana. Not only is she a wonderful makeup artist, but she is a great person to have around on your wedding day. Thank you, Alana!

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 10/20/2018

Alana is the most talented makeup artist I have ever worked with!

Alana is the most talented makeup artist I have ever worked with. For the first time I found someone who perfected the natural look and made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself. She knew exactly what I wanted and absolutely nailed it! Both my mom and mother-in-law (both in their 50s) and each one of my bridesmaids couldn’t get over how beautiful she made them look on the wedding day and the photos prove it. She was truly a pleasure to work with and was available whenever I had questions leading up to the wedding day. She is also so easy to talk to and personable. I couldn’t recommend Alana more for your wedding day!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/15/2018

I am SO glad I chose Alana as my make up artist for my big day. She was so incredibly sweet. She nailed the look I was going for and made me feel so, so beauitful. She made great suggestions and took into considerations all my wants/comments. She also soft-glammed the hell out of my bridesmaids, MIL, mom, aunt and grandma. They all looked absolutely stunning. My make up held up all night long and got compliments all the way up to the nights end. I could not suggest Alana enough! Thank you!

D
Drew

Married on 08/26/2018

Alana is a dream! She did an amazing job beautifying a group of 10 women for my wedding. Every single person felt amazing because she really listened to what they wanted, and she is a pro at bringing a range of makeup looks to life. In addition to being a talented artist, Alana is super buttoned up when it comes to planning/logistics. Best of all, she is such a cool person! It was a total pleasure to hang out with her on my big day. In summary... Book her!

Married on 08/17/2018

I cannot recommend Alana enough! Not only is her work beautiful and centered on bringing the inner beauty of the individual, but she is an incredible person! She makes everyone feel at ease and genuinely cares about her clients. I received so many compliments and I absolutely loved my wedding day look!

N
Nicole

Married on 08/08/2018

Alana was amazing! She recreated the picture I showed her. I couldn't have been happier with her work.

L
Lucie

Married on 07/13/2018

If you're lucky enough to have Alana do your make up for your wedding, rest assured, you will look like the most beautiful version of yourself on your big day :) On top of making you look/feel the prettiest you've ever been, she's also a pleasure to work with and is super fast and efficient. I couldn't recommend her enough!

C
Chrissy

Married on 06/30/2018

I feel like a 5 isn’t enough. Alana is a perfect 10! Easy to talk to, understanding and her work is perfection. I’ve never felt better about myself. I don’t have great skin, I never have. Of course day of I have a blemish or more that don’t make me feel great, but with Alana, they were invisible! She made me, 6 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law look our best. She was easy to talk to, joke with and was basically like and old friend. I actually consider her one now since she did my makeup as both a bridesmaid and a bride.

Ann

Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot express enough how happy I was with my makeup for my wedding day. Not only is Alana friendly, pleasant and just so sweet, her talent for makeup is exceptional! My makeup was flawless and lasted the entire day, tears and all. She was very easy to communicate with and answered all of my emails quickly. Hire Alana before she's all booked up! You won't regret it.

Ksenya
Ksenya Hentisz

Married on 06/09/2018

Satisfaction Guaranteed

What a pleasure it was working with Alana! Her calm, confident, and professional demeanor during both the trial and big day instilled in me a feeling of confidence in my look that had me positively glowing! My favorite part of working with Alana was the collaborative feel of the relationship. She was not satisfied until I was 100% happy with my look and provided valuable professional and artistic advice resulting in a swoon-worthy look beyond my highest expectations, that I could never have come up with independently. When I couldn’t figure out, much less articulate my vision, Alana would clearly communicate and show options for us to consider, turning my sense of confusion into a renewed sense of control. I am pretty good at doing my own makeup, but the amazing value Alana added to my look and overall wedding experience for her reasonable rate made booking her a no-brainer. Ladies, do not “try this at home”... Book Alana ASAP for your bridal beauty needs!

Married on 05/18/2018

Alana is the best - hands down!

I found Alana after a long Instagram hunt for the perfect makeup artist and just knew when I found her page that she was THE ONE! Alana handled my entire bridal party (including a mother that does not do makeup) absolutely perfectly - and the end results were STUNNING! A happy bride who felt herself with a little side of glam, surrounded by a bridal party that was absolutely glowing. Thank you so much, Alana, for making our day perfection!

Aileen

Married on 04/22/2018

Alana was the makeup artist for my wedding and she is absolutely incredible. I’ve been in a few weddings and the make up doesn’t always hold well, and often doesn’t look like the best version of you. Not only did I feel incredible, everyone commented on how beautiful the make up was. All of my girls were so incredibly happy with their make up as well, she treated everyone as if it was their day. Further both my mom and mother in law had make up done and were stunning. Don’t look anywhere else, Alana is your girl!

K
Kelli

Married on 04/21/2018

It's hard to put into words how amazing Alana was! From the first time meeting her she had such a friendliness and joy about her! She made me feel like we were friends instantly! Alana was very professional and kept me up to date before the wedding about logistics and pricing. She did my makeup for the trial and it lasted all day! On the wedding day Alana showed up bright and early. She did such a wonderful job. I asked her to add on someone extra at the last minute and she did not mind. Besides all of that - my makeup for my wedding was OUTSTANDING! It was so beautiful! Perfect glam and not like a mask! Exactly what I wanted and more! It lasted all day. She even gave me a bag of goodies to help me on my big day! She stayed late and helped me put in my hairpiece too! I cannot recommend Alana enough! Please use her for your big day! You will not regret it! Thanks Alana for being SO amazing and making my wedding day stress free and perfect! Xoxo Kelli :-)

Kelley
Kelley

Married on 04/21/2018

Incredible!!

Alana did my makeup for my wedding this past summer and it was absolutely perfect! I do not usually wear a lot of makeup and Alana got the natural but glowing look that I was going for. She did me and 11 other women and was an absolute pro. She was efficient and made everyone look gorgeous. I can't thank her enough!

K
Katy

Married on 03/24/2018

Having Alana be a part of my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made throughout the whole wedding planning process. From our initial conversations, back in the fall, to the big day Alana was thoughtful and responsive. I generally don't wear a lot of make-up, but Alana listened to my ideas and helped me find a look that I not only felt comfortable with, but felt beautiful, as well. My bridesmaids also loved their make-up, and Alana is not kidding when she says the make-up will stay in place ALL DAY. There were definitely moments of tears, and lots of dancing, and everyone's make-up stayed put for well over 10 hours.

At the beginning of this process I don't think I fully appreciated how important it is for the people you surround yourself with on your wedding day to be calm and upbeat. Alana was all these things and more. She made doing make-up for me and 7 other members of the wedding party look easy, and was flexible and professional throughout the whole day. As it got closer to the ceremony, and I started getting nervous, Alana was calm and at ease talking with me and helping keep my nerves at bay. You will not regret including Alana and her amazing make-up skills on your wedding day!

Adrian
Adrian

Married on 12/09/2017

Alana was absolutely amazing. We did a trial and I totally changed my mind with what I wanted to do like the weekend before the wedding and she pulled it off flawlessly! She did my makeup, my 12 girls and 2 flower girls and was amazing. As well as travel over an hour on the first snow fall of the season to make us beautiful. I seriously will recommend her to everyone!

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 11/25/2017

beautiful looks for bride and bridal party!

Alana has a beautiful style of doing makeup. My girls and I all had looks that were cohesive, yet suited our own preferences. Alana is friendly and professional. I enjoyed my time with her at my trial and my big day. She was able to guide me through choices and make suggestions for my bridal look. The result photographed beautifully all night. She was also able to take direction from girls who had a specific idea of what they wanted. I highly recommend hiring Alana!

H
Halle

Married on 10/22/2017

Amazing Experience

Alana was so knowledge about what makeup would compliment me best on my wedding day. She is patient, listens and then works her magic. My makeup was very natural, light and most importantly stayed all day and night just as placed. Her makeup also translated so beautifully in my pictures. I can't recommend Alana enough!

Aly

Married on 10/20/2017

When I said I wanted old Hollywood glamour for my big day, I never expected to get exactly what I wanted so perfectly! Alana was kind, patient, funny, and incredibly talented. All of my bridesmaids (and my mother) had very different requests for their makeup and Alana made everyone look absolutely flawless. I can't recommend her enough!