Back to Makeup by Jamie Brown

5 Reviews for Makeup by Jamie Brown

Teresa
Teresa Hitchcock

Married on 07/27/2019

Professional makeup artist with stunning results!

Jamie was exactly what I was hoping for in a makeup artist for our wedding. She is so professional, and her work is just amazing. She did my makeup as well as 7 other bridesmaids/family members and they all looked incredible! She took time with each of us, not making us feel rushed and the timing worked out perfectly. She is willing to go above and beyond for all of her clients! I could not give her a stronger recommendation, thank you so much Jamie!

C
Carly Lepard

Married on 08/11/2018

Jamie Was the Best!

I had an incredible experience having Jamie do my makeup on my wedding day! I loved the finished look, and would recommend her again and again!

Andrea
Andrea Rabelhofer

Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing choice

I couldn’t of been more satisfied with my wedding makeup! Jamie was able to listen to what I was looking for and to complete my. Desired wedding day look! Reasonably priced, friendly and made me feel comfortable on a very stressful day. Highly recommend her!

C
Caitlin

Married on 06/13/2018

Helpful and sweet!

Jamie was flexible, responsive, and accommodating with all of my questions. Her work is beautiful and fairly priced in relation to other vendors I had spoken to, and she was very sweet and really took the time to help me out. I very much appreciated her time and enthusiasm!

A
Anna

Married on 07/27/2019

1.4

Left me hanging

I had reached out to Jamie wanting to hire her to do my makeup for my wedding. We set up a trial date and I told her what day My wedding was so I could be set on her schedule. A couple months later Jamie reached out to me and cancelled because she had made other plans the same day as my wedding. I just find it disappointing and unprofessional. I now have to find someone before my wedding (which is fairly soon) to do my makeup.

Makeup by Jamie Brown's reply:

After having some difficulty with communication, I was finally able to get in contact with the client to discuss making a deposit to retain the wedding date, as well as the date for the Trial Session. During this discussion I was made aware of the wedding date. Due to the lack of communication I unfortunately scheduled another appointment.