Back to Makeup by Jamie Brown

C
Carly Lepard

Married on 08/11/2018

Jamie Was the Best!

I had an incredible experience having Jamie do my makeup on my wedding day! I loved the finished look, and would recommend her again and again!

Andrea
Andrea Rabelhofer

Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing choice

I couldn’t of been more satisfied with my wedding makeup! Jamie was able to listen to what I was looking for and to complete my. Desired wedding day look! Reasonably priced, friendly and made me feel comfortable on a very stressful day. Highly recommend her!

C
Caitlin

Married on 06/13/2018

Helpful and sweet!

Jamie was flexible, responsive, and accommodating with all of my questions. Her work is beautiful and fairly priced in relation to other vendors I had spoken to, and she was very sweet and really took the time to help me out. I very much appreciated her time and enthusiasm!

A
Anna

Getting married on 07/27/2019

1.4

Left me hanging

I had reached out to Jamie wanting to hire her to do my makeup for my wedding. We set up a trial date and I told her what day My wedding was so I could be set on her schedule. A couple months later Jamie reached out to me and cancelled because she had made other plans the same day as my wedding. I just find it disappointing and unprofessional. I now have to find someone before my wedding (which is fairly soon) to do my makeup.

Makeup by Jamie Brown's reply:

After having some difficulty with communication, I was finally able to get in contact with the client to discuss making a deposit to retain the wedding date, as well as the date for the Trial Session. During this discussion I was made aware of the wedding date. Due to the lack of communication I unfortunately scheduled another appointment.