Back to Makeup by Kait

| Charlotte, NC See photos, pricing and details

33 Reviews for Makeup by Kait

Featured

Married on 09/23/2017

Kaitlyn was a pleasure to work with and super affordable. It's hard to find someone that can make you feel at ease and talk comfortably with upon first introduction! She did a wonderful job and never stopped smiling. All the bridesmaids loved her and her skills were amazing. Definitely book her for your glam events! Thanks so much again! :)

Kaitlin

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend Kaitlyn!

Kaitlyn was so sweet and very professional. My makeup was flawless for my engagement pictures. I would highly recommend Kaitlyn!

S
Suzanne Briers

Married on 08/02/2019

Wedding Makeup

Kaitlyn was absolutely amazing. My makeup held all night long in the heat of summer! And everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, I 100% recommend her! Also, she was super affordable. We had 9 people and she traveled to us!

A
Abigail Kent

Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing!!!

Kait was the most wonderful addition to our wedding day! Not only was her work incredible in the morning, but it stayed perfectly in tact the entire night as we danced in the summer heat and humidity. Our entire bridal party loved spending time with her and repeatedly commented on how much they loved their makeup for he day. Thank you SO much, Kait!

R
Rachel Oswald Heslin

Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Makeup

Kaitlyn is so talented & friendly! We have had her do makeup for our friend group for 3 weddings now and would highly recommend her to anyone! She’s outgoing and is always interested to hear about your life. Needless to say she makes you feel special on whatever the occasion is!

C
Courtney May

Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience!

Kaitlyn was super professional and made everyone look absolutely beautiful! We had a makeup trial a couple of months in advance, so I had no stress on the day of the wedding!

lauren
lauren

Married on 04/20/2019

Simply Fabulous!

When looking for a makeup artist for my
upcoming wedding I had no clue where to start. After reaching out to Bride Guide they connected me with Kait! I had my trial last week and she was fantastic! Very friendly and super knowledgeable on all things skin and makeup! I can’t wait for her to work her magic on my big day!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 04/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Kaitlin was a lifesaver for me! I could not of asked for anyone better to handle my bridal portrait makeup and wedding day makeup for myself and my girls. She listened to exactly what everyone wanted and she delivered more than anyone could of imagined. She was great to get along with and fit in right with the bridal party the day of, we had a blast. She is very accommodating and I will definitely be using her in the future for other events! Highly highly recommend!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 03/30/2019

Go with Kait

Kait was fantastic for my spring 2019 wedding. She was flexible when planning my trial and even tried to accommodate me when I accidentally arrived to the trial a day early, even though she had just finished with a wedding which was probably exhausting. I hired her right after my trial was complete! She’s easy to talk to which helped put me as ease, especially on the wedding day. She gave me advice for moisturizer to use and foundation to buy for touch ups during the evening of the wedding. She even gave me a little to-go sample of my lipstick to reapply during the night! Go with Kait for your wedding, you will be happy you did!

Katie Garcia

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing work!

Kait was amazing! She was so great with all of my wedding party and even did the makeup for my flower girl. She was punctual and responsive with all of my questions and concerns. I am so thankful that I found her because her work was amazing. Everyone commented on how well everyones makeup looked!

Kaitlyn Libby

Married on 11/18/2018

Kaitlyn is amazing!

I was in need of a makeup artist for a last minute photoshoot. I found Kaitlyn less than a week before the shoot and I am so grateful for her! She was easy to communicate with and very responsive via email. She was able to meet me super early on an already busy Sunday for her with very little warning. As if her professionalism wasn’t enough, her makeup skills are amazing. She is incredibly talented and I could not have been more pleased with my makeup. Her studio is super cute and my overall experience with her was fantastic. I’m definitely looking forward to working with her in the future!

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 11/10/2018

Hands down the best!

Kait was so nice and so sweet. She listened to what I wanted for my big day and made it come to life. My wedding make up was stunning! I have never felt so pretty! Thank you Kait for making my day so special!

Kayla

Married on 11/04/2018

Kaitlyn is so sweet and very professional! She did my makeup for my sister’s wedding and for my bridal portraits and did such a great job! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in need of a makeup artist!

Nicole
Nicole Furr

Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding makeup

Kaitlyn was so amazing. She was very professional and patient with everyone, making sure everyone liked their makeup. The price was very reasonable. Her work is amazing!

C
Corrie

Married on 10/27/2018

Kaitlyn was seriously amazing!

I’m so happy I went with her! Her prices are super affordable, and she’s also super sweet and professional. Me, as well as my bridesmaids, absolutely loved our looks. I’m usually super picky because I like more natural look, but Kaitlyn killed it!

P
Phung

Married on 10/26/2018

Highly recommend for wedding makeup!

Kaitlyn is awesome! My bridesmaids and I all LOVED how our makeup turned out. She is so incredibly talented, works very efficiently, and is super nice!

Katrina
Katrina

Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning makeup!

She was absolutely amazing and did a wonderful Job on my makeup as well as my Bridesmaids. The makeup was elegant, timeless, and beautiful! Highly Recommend!

Jenn

Married on 10/13/2018

Talented, helpful, and lovely!

Kait is a talented makeup artist and a wonderful human being! She was so helpful in researching gluten-free makeup products and incredibly willing to educate herself for my Celiac needs. She is a delight and we loved having her as part of our wedding experience!

S
Shannon

Married on 10/06/2018

She’s the sweetest and so good at what she does! People who weren’t even planning on getting their makeup done decided to change their mind and get it done after they had seen how amazing the rest of the bridal party looked! She’s the best!

M
Megan

Married on 09/29/2018

Kait could not have possibly been any more wonderful than she was! She was prepared, professional, took everything that I asked for into consideration (and then some), answered all of my questions leading up to my event and made me feel beautiful. She truly has a gift! You won’t find a better make up artist for your special day! I’d recommend her to anyone!

I
Isabella

Married on 09/29/2018

Kaitlyn did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup and on all of my family and friends. I gave her some inspirations of what I was looking for and she did exactly what I was looking for! My friends and family loved their makeup as well. We didn’t want to take it off! I highly recommend her. She made me feel so beautiful!

Kaitlyn

Married on 09/15/2018

Kaitlyn is so amazing and so talented at what she does! She did my makeup for my bridal portraits and the day of my wedding, as well as my bridesmaids. We all loved her and absolutely loved working with her. I highly recommend her to anyone!

M
Megan

Married on 09/15/2018

She’s the BEST!

This was my first time getting porefessional makeup done. She explained everything to me and asked me a lot of questions to know exactly what I wanted. I told her I wanted a simple, natural look and she went far above my expectations! Everything was perfect! I highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Kait!

W
Whitney

Married on 09/08/2018

Thoroughly enjoyed meeting Kaitlyn! She was so professional, down to earth and genuine! She’s truly the best at makeup and skin care and I highly recommend her!

P
Peyton

Married on 09/04/2018

Kaitlyn did an AMAZING job! I had an event and she exceeded my expectations! So professional and I could not have been more happy with how my make up turned out! She took the idea I had in my head and went above and beyond!