Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kayla
Sandra is amazing. She made me feel like a queen on my wedding day! She is so sweet, down to earth and knew exactly what to say when I started to stress. She made sure to make everyone in my wedding party comfortable wirh how they looked with hair and makeup. She took her time on me (the bride) to make sure my makeup and hair piece was just perfect. I swear she listened to how I wanted my hair through my photo and verbal communication and it was amazing. She also took her time to airbrush my tan lines since my dress was strapless. I also had a huge curling iron burn on my arm and she completely blended it in. I was so happy with her service on both my hair and makeup! Thanks girl!!!!
Wedding: 10/28/2017

Renee
Sandra was wonderful! She did a great job with both hair and makeup. My makeup lasted all night through the dancing and happy tears.
Wedding: 05/27/2017

Jennifer
Manzo bridal team did an amazing job at my wedding. The makeup & products to the beautiful bridal hair. Manzo bridal artistry were on time, professional, and knows what there doing. I would highly recommend their services. Thanks again Manzo bridal artistry for making my wedding day so special.
Wedding: 06/04/2016

User7170264
Sandra and her team are awesome to work with! They came to my venue and set up nicely and got right to work. I've never felt more beautiful in my entire life than on my wedding day and my bridesmaids and our mothers all looked gorgeous! They are professional and very kind, I would definitely use them again for all my special events and highly recommend them for all hair and makeup services!
Wedding: 2+ years ago