Back to Marc Hoffman

30 Reviews for Marc Hoffman

Kelsey

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect beach wedding music

Marc was great for our wedding. He’s super sweet, would play anything we wanted him too and very responsive and professional. I would recommend Marc for any event.

Marc Hoffman's reply:

Kelsey - You are so kind. What a beautiful wedding! Your planning was excellent and made everything go smoothly. Best of luck to you both. Thank you - Marc

Kelsie Rich

Married on 12/17/2018

Very Professional and Pleasant

Marc was awesome! He was very professional and a great musician! We love when he comes to play and so do all of our members. We would definitely hire him again and again!

Diana

Married on 10/06/2018

AMAZING! Highly highly recommended! :)

If i could give Marc 10 stars instead of 5 i would! We had a 100 guests wedding, and the venue was pretty small so we didn't want to have a band but we did want to have live music for some part of the wedding. Marc was the perfect choice! For someone who has never thought about it before... Trust me, having a pianist at your wedding is very classy and elegant. I also want to say that wedding planning is so stressful for any bride, and it's so important to find someone who is responsive, flexible, understanding, and professional. Marc is all of these things! He is one of these vendors who make the planning process so much easier. Marc has a list of songs he usually plays BUT he told us we could pick anything we want (any style! ) for him to play, and he'd be happy to do it. He even brought his own equipment (he told us he had everything he needed and he could bring it with him!)... Again, very flexible! Marc's performance was also VERY beautiful! Thank you Marc for being a part of our special day!

Marc Hoffman's reply:

Diana - I am truly humbled by this incredible review. Yours was an elegant and very well planned wedding and reception and it was truly a pleasure for me. I can't thank you enough for finding me and for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful wedding celebration. All the best to you two! Thank you - Marc

C
Cerise

Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent Part of our Wedding!

Marc was wonderful and easy to work with. He listened to what we wanted and tailored his performance to fit our wedding and cocktail hour beautifully. Our ceremony music was fantastic and our guests loved the cocktail hour!

V
Veda

Married on 05/27/2018

I have never had to hire a pianist before so I did not know where to start. When I started researching, I came upon Marc's profile and read his positive reviews. Based on his reviews, we booked Marc to play at our wedding on May 27, 2018. Although we never met Marc or even spoke to him on the phone prior to our wedding day, he delivered exceptional and reliable service. We communicated primarily via e-mail. Marc is professional, prompt, and respectful of our song requests. My coordinator even mentioned to me how fast Marc was at replying back to her e-mails. The piano was played so beautifully, I can still hear my song being played as I walked down the aisle. I would not hesitate to contact Marc again if I ever needed a pianist!

Diane

Married on 05/05/2018

What a wonderful addition to our event.

Marc Hoffman's reply:

Thank you, Diane! It was lovely.

C
Cindy

Married on 04/28/2018

Marc performed at both our ceremony and reception. We felt so lucky to have found him, because his music set the perfect tone for our celebration. He has his own arrangements and published music which we found on Spotify. But he could perform anything we threw at him. What we didn't realize when we booked him is he's also a vocalist. (Everyone has been to those weddings that had a vocalist who made you cringe. ) Marc was a joy to listen to and sang a beautiful love song during our ceremony. The reception was in the gardens, so we were shooting for old love songs and jazzy romantics which Marc pulled off easily.

Marc is the ultimate professional. I never had to meet or even talk with him during the months we were planning. Everything was arranged through email, so his attention to detail was flawless when it came time to execute our day. Marc is also part of a trio ensemble, but we were looking for a classic soloist with charm and elegance. We got that with Marc. We recommend him highly.

Marc Hoffman's reply:

I can't thank you enough for the kind words. Yours was a beautiful celebration in one of the finer wedding venues in the area, Rosa Lee Manor. It was a pleasure working with you and all the best! - Marc

A
Allen

Married on 02/24/2018

Great musician!!

We had Marc perform at 73&Main and he received rave reviews!

Kristen

Married on 02/14/2018

Marc was great to have and our residents loved him!

G
Grace

Married on 02/10/2018

Marc and his team did a fantastic job with our wedding reception! Marc was incredibly responsive and easy to work with, taking all of my inputs and putting together a wonderful playlist. It provided the perfect atmosphere for the afternoon and embodied the celebration of our love!

J
Jeremy

Married on 02/09/2018

Marc Hoffman is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. He exceeded all expectations for our event and everyone was delighted with his performance. His laid back demeanor and confidence kept everyone involved relaxed and assured that the event was going to run smoothly and efficiently and it did!

Also Marc is an amazing pianist and highly skilled at his craft. His repertoire of songs included hits from yesterday and today. His interaction with the audience was just as smooth and seamless as his playing.

Do yourself a favor and hire Marc Hoffman for your event!

Marc Hoffman's reply:

It was a beautiful event and a pleasure for me. Thanks so much!

Morgan

Married on 01/27/2018

Our best wedding decision!

My husband and I hired Marc to provide live piano music and voice at our wedding reception and it was one of our most favorite details in our wedding. We love live music but were searching for an alternative to a loud band or party DJ. Marc's lovely piano and vocal talent was the perfect solution. He played so many of our most favorite songs and helped to make our reception an elegant, relaxed, and beautiful environment. Marc was so easy to work with and top-of-the-line professional --responding quickly when I reached out to him, tailoring his performance to meet our desires and requests, showing up well on time, traveling well beyond his home base, and even taking requests on the fly. We had so many guests talk about how much they enjoyed his music. We knew we were in for a treat based on his sample music and reviews, but Marc well exceeded our expectations in all areas!

Marc Hoffman's reply:

Morgan - How kind of you! Thank you again for allowing me to play a part in your beautiful wedding day. It was truly a pleasure. All the best to you two! - Marc

Neil

Married on 12/16/2017

Excellent professional. Skilled pianist and vocalist. Very flexible to tailor his program to your needs. We actually used him for a Christmas party and not a wedding and the date below indicates the party date. I would expect he would do an excellent job for either a wedding reception, pianist during the ceremony or entertainer for a rehearsal dinner. He traveled 2 and 1/2 hours to my venue so he will travel.

Marc Hoffman's reply:

Thanks so much, Neil. It was my pleasure and I hope to work with you again!

E
Erica

Married on 11/05/2017

We thoroughly enjoyed Marc and his quartet. They provided us with the music and sound we requested and our patrons were pleased with the concert. We hope to have him return!

Marc Hoffman's reply:

It was our pleasure, Erica and we look forward to working with you again.

H
Hayley

Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Marc was fantastic! He had great suggestions but also listened to what we wanted for our wedding day. His live music made the event so special and he can play anything you want! Highly highly recommend!

Marc Hoffman's reply:

The pleasure was mine, Hayley!

B
Brianna

Married on 10/21/2017

I am a wedding planner and had the pleasure of working with Marc Hoffman for a wedding in Trinity, NC. I was thrilled when we began discussing ceremony music details and Marc knew exactly what to do! He is an experienced professional who needed minimal guidance from me and provided beautiful music for the ceremony. It definitely made my job easier and less stressful! I would suggest working with Marc Hoffman if you need live music!

Dan

Married on 09/30/2017

Perfect Musical Performance
Marc played dinner music for our wedding and could not have asked for a better and classier experience. Marc was super easy to work with, very accommodative in other request like announcing our wedding party, and performed beautifully. Highly recommend him for any performance you may need, particularly for your wedding. Would give him 6 stars if we could.

J
Jackie

Married on 09/17/2017

Marc Hoffman and his trio were the perfect musical experience for our daughter's engagement party. Marc was very accommodating when we originally booked him almost a year prior to the event. He was organized and professional and required little assistance from us on the day of the party. Their play list was perfect and their sound was extremely authentic and professional. I would definitely use them in the future!

Madeline

Married on 07/02/2017

This band played at a wedding shower my family held for us. They were accommodating and flexible when weather forced them to change locations last minute! I did not book them myself, but they made the day really special. They did a great job "reading the room" and playing the perfect songs. Flexible, talented and easygoing.

R
Russ

Married on 06/03/2017

Marc is the consummate professional. The musicianship of Marc and his band was all that I could have asked for and more. You can't go wrong with him!

Married on 04/29/2017

Marc I did a wonderful job at our daughter's birthday party. He's a great entertainer and very professional. He did a great job of creating a beautiful atmosphere.

Magen

Event date: 02/17/2017

I was nervous about an online vendor. I have never used one before. Mark changed my mind about that! Hes very talented and professional. Thanks so much! Will be using him again.

Magen

Married on 02/17/2017

Mark was great! I will be using him again! Beautiful songs were played. Mark, is a true artist. It was cold out and he continued to play even with "not so great conditions". Thanks Mark!

B
Bill

Married on 12/08/2016

We hired Marc to perform at our annual Christmas social, about 50 people in a sit-down dinner setting. Marc agreed to play our schedule, playing dinner music for us to enjoy during the meal, and then graciously entertained with a few personal anecdotes and some beautiful pieces on the piano, some of which we were familiar with and one or two of his original compositions. A delightful evening, and as organizer I've been told many times how much our guests appreciated Mr. Hoffman and his abilities as an entertainer and as a musician. We can definitely recommend him, and we intend to invite him again when the opportunity presents itself!

Dr. Rebecca

Married on 06/11/2016

Marc Hoffman is amazing on every level - he can play any style, is a consummate professional in both appearance and ability, is extremely smart and insightful - he "GETS IT. " I discovered him and his band 5 years ago at a big country club event in my community. Since that time have found a reason to hire him or him & his band for ANY event I have hosted every year since. I've hired him for larger events at the country club, smaller parties in my home, etc. He can provide entirely "background" music, dance music, or he can brilliantly interact with a party group tactfully where appropriate (one of my events wasn't as well attended as I had intended and he helped subtly engage the group and the party was a success after all. My attendees were singing with him! ) He has a beautiful voice and is an incredible keyboard player - classical or pop. I cannot speak highly enough of the talents of this entertainer (and I am a former music major myself so I know). The only problem with Marc Hoffman is that he is so in demand you have to book him EARLY to be sure and get him! Can't recommend him highly enough. (Note, I did not fill in an "amount paid" at the end of this review because I have used both his band and him alone, so it varies by venue. But this level of quality is worth the money!)