Back to Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo

4 Reviews for Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo

Jon
Jon

Married on 07/05/2019

Dream wedding come true alongside caring and welcoming resort staff

Amazing experience and dream wedding fulfilled by the staff at margaritaville Costa Rica. The place is great, but the staff and people were the difference for an incredible experience and wonderful memories. Rosaura and all staff, will help make your day special and complete.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 11/11/2018

Destination Dream Wedding

We were lucky enough to be the first wedding at Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo after its transformation. The wedding planner, Rosaura, made sure our stay (with our 49 guests) was as perfect as possible. The food was phenomenal. The pool bar was hands down our favorite place to hang out. We had an unbelievable time. And the wedding was nothing short of my dream wedding. Destination weddings can be a nerve wracking but the vendors we chose made it absolutely perfect. Cannot wait to go back and just relax at this beautiful resort.

Heather
Heather Schuh

Married on 03/17/2018

Best destination wedding experience!

Destination weddings can be extremely stressful. Rosaura our wedding planner was great answering all my constant questions and had everything perfect the day of the wedding. We were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived at the resort a few days before the wedding. The staff even made us special mimosas for breakfast even though it wasnt time to start serving alcohol. The staff was beyond wonderful and all our guests commented on the great service. They even had an onsite event planner that set us up with a booze cruise snorkeling where we got to hang out and snorkel with our wedding party. I can’t say enough to how well everything went. Also did I mention the food there was absolutely amazing! Costa Rica is a must if you are planning a destination wedding and this resort is one i would highly recommend!

Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo's reply:

Hi Heather!! Thank you so much for your comments!! It was SUCH a PLEASURE to be part of that amazing moment and special days!! Looking forward to have you back in our newly renovated resort. Warm regards for you, your husband and your family! Rosaura

E
Emily Frary

Married on 02/17/2018

Our dream wedding on Playa Flamingo!

I highly recommend booking your destination wedding with the Margaritaville Resort on Playa Flamingo! My husband and I did a ton of research before moving forward, plus an onsite visit during which we were treated like royalty, and no other resorts compared. Price, amenities, service, LOCATION, etc. Everything was perfect! And Rosaura and team went above and beyond for us and all of our guests. Wish we could make it an annual trip/festivities!