Back to Mariachi Cristal

20 Reviews for Mariachi Cristal

R
Ryan

Married on 08/25/2018

They played at my proposal. The music was beautiful and it really made the moment complete. I actually called them the night before and they made it work. Very professional! Would recommend to anyone.

K
Karina

Married on 08/11/2018

We hired two Mariachis for our daughter's Quinceñera. I have to tell you they livened up the party. They were professionals through and through. If I could do it again I would hire them for the whole party. Love them keeping them in mind for future parties for sure, worth every penny.

mary

Married on 07/07/2018

The band played in my home for a bridal shower: arrived early, flexible on space and details, interacted with the guests for photos, asked for requests. More importantly - their music and projection are outstanding. Truly enjoyed them and highly recommend their energy, professionalism, and quality.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/09/2017

We had Mariachi Cristal at my wedding and they were fantastic. They played during cocktail hour and during dinner and my guests loved it. They were easy to work with, interacted with our guests and sounded amazing. I had a hard time finding a mariachi in the area and I'm so glad I was able to find these guys. Highly reccomended!

alma

Married on 07/15/2017

They played our LGBT wedding last night and were unbelievable. We absolutely loved it and would highly recommend their services. Easy to work with and showed up early.

D
Diane

Married on 06/25/2016

Mariachi Crystal did an outstanding job. They interacted with guests and the quality of sound was great.

S
Isabelle

Married on 09/26/2015

Mariachi Cristal was amazing at my daughters Quinceañera they were everything one could expect from a professional Mariachi band. They were on time, played beautifully and we're willing to rehearse with my daughter before her big day for her Quinceañera solos with them. They played at the church ceremony and reception for Quinceañera with perfection. Couldn't have asked for better group of musicians. There are many Mariachi groups in the area but I can re-assure you that you will not be disappointed with their professionalism and musical performances.

D
Danielle

Married on 03/21/2015

Rich and the rest of the band were fantastic. I actually hired them for my husband's birthday party as a surprise and they were great! Truly authentic and professional. They were a hit. Very flexible and accommodating as well. Would highly recommend for your mariachi needs!

michele

Married on 11/02/2014

This band played at my Day of the Dead party in Bay City, MI. They were wonderful. Costumes authentic, music great-just a bunch of great guys in general. Will definitely hire again.

artist

Married on 09/27/2014

I had the mariachi band play for my guests before dinner. My guests loved the band. They went from table to table and played songs and sang to each table. They also came to our head table and sang us a song. My guests loved them and so did we! Great value too.

Alyse

Married on 06/28/2014

I am an event planner in Michigan and Mariachi Cristal played at a wedding I planned this past weekend at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. They did an amazing job! Myself, along with the Bride and Groom were incredibly happy with the service they provided. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an authentic and traditional mariachi band! I will definitely use them in the future!

Thanks,

Alyse Erickson
Every Little Detail

T
Tim

Married on 03/15/2014

The Band played for our Mom's 80th Birthday Party. They were excellent! The music was great, everyone had a wonderful time. Would definitely recommend them and hire them again.

User3976015

2+ years ago

Very talented and entertaining mariachi band. Willing to play requests, pose for pictures-great interaction-hard not to sing and dance along! Would highly recommend Mariachi Cristal for any special event!

User3446204

2+ years ago

They were absolutely FANTASTIC at our wedding. VERY pleased and would recommend them to anyone looking for a soulful, fun, entertaining mariachi. They were great. :)

T
Tracy

Married on 06/23/2013

My husband and I wanted a fun outdoor wedding, and thought a Mariachi band would be perfect for our event. Mariachi Cristal was easy to get in contact with, and we managed to plan everything via e-mail. All of my guests absolutely loved them, and they made our wedding truly memorable and unique. Please book them immediately!

Anthony

Married on 10/22/2010

We saw Mariachi Cristal at a local restaurant and decided it would be a great idea to have them perform during dinner at our wedding. They have a great catalog (they know so many songs). All my guests had positive things to say about them. They were exciting and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Mariachi Band.

G
gil

Married on 10/31/2009

MAriachi Cristal performed amazingly at our wedding. From the first song I could tell that this was a serious mariachi group and that they went to great lengths to perfect their craft. The lead singer has a great voice, the violinist is awesome, the guitar blends perfectly, and the trumpet sounds excellent! What a wonderful performance they gave and even more important, they looked like they were having fun. I (groom) have family who came to Northern Michigan from Chicago, California, and Mexico and everyone enjoyed the Mariachi's sound. It was wonderful to find an authentic Mariachi in Michigan who were willing to travel this far north. They were on time, very flexible, and very reasonable. You can not go wrong with Mariachi Cristal! Thank you to Rich Vidrio and the rest of the musicians.

Peggy
Peggy

Married on 10/17/2009

Mariachi Cristal gave us a spectacular performance at our wedding! My Mexican mother in law had her heart set on an authentic Mariachi band performing at our wedding, but I had a very hard time finding one in Northern Michigan. I finally found Mariachi Cristal only 4 weeks before the big day! Thankfully they were available on short notice. They really saved the day and made our wedding more than special. We arranged for them to arrive at the end of our reception as a surprise, and the result was really fun and unique. ALL of the guests had a BLAST, not just the ones familiar with Mariachi music. They definitely got our feet moving!

A few things they did for us that stand out as exceptional:

They worked with my DJ to ensure their equipment would be compatible with his. It was great because it was one less thing for me to worry about, and the end result (their vocals with his lights and sound) was fabulous. Of course, these guys could put on an awesome show all by themselves, but the combo was very nice.

They arranged their entrance with the coordinator of my venue, so I could just enjoy myself. The surprise grand entrance really "wowed" the crowd!

They did all of the above at no extra cost.

I highly recommend them to anyone interested!

medrensusi
Susana

Married on 08/15/2009

Loved Mariachi Cristal. Ever since I was a kid, it was a dream of my parents and me to have a mariachi at my wedding. My husband and I considered having them there for the entire reception, but even though I love mariachi music, we figured we needed to give the American contingent some recognition, so we hired a DJ, too. My primary contact was Rich, who was easy to communicate with and answered all of my questions promptly. They were a teensy bit late; we had wanted them to start playing the recessional after being announced as Dr. And Mrs. , but it was okay; we had Garret from Platinum Mix play the recorded version of the song instead. They were happy to take requests from the Mexicans, played songs that Americans might know, and were generally great musicians. My dad sent them to my table to play "Gema" for me and I came very close to losing it. Their prices are immensely reasonable; hire them immediately if you need a mariachi band!

Mark

Married on 08/05/2011

We hired the band for the wedding rehearsal the evening before the wedding. They afrived on time, ready to play and did a great job. People rally enjoyed the music.
Rirardo Evaristo was very professional and made sure that we had everything we wanted. I would recommend Mariachi Cristal to anyone wanting an authentic mariachi experience.

Mark White