Back to Maura & Co - Wedding Music

71 Reviews for Maura & Co - Wedding Music

Christina

Married on 06/14/2019

We Love Maura & Co!!

Maura was so wonderful to work with. She walked us through everything and gave us many recommendations along the way. We ended up having a cello, piano, and violin trio which was incredible! They played for our ceremony and throughout cocktail hour and we received so many compliments from our guests. Thank you Maura for making our wedding so special!

Michael
Michael Gerstein

Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect and highly recommend

Maura, was extremely responsive and kind during our planning process. She answered promptly with comprehensive and helpful information and gave us the flexibility to chose songs that were atypical but perfect for us!

A
Andrew Luckie

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing! Thank you!!

Hi Maura - thank you so much for that video! It was amazing to watch it over the weekend and reminisce some more! Thank you again for all of your help, hard work, emails/phone calls, etc over the past few months. So many people told us that was the best church ceremony they have ever went to and we cant thank you enough!

Margaret

Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent. Enhanced the wedding ceremony.

Our daughter's wedding was October 27, 2018. From the first moment I contacted Maura, it was a wonderful experience:quick response, listened to all my requests, and did not stress me at all. Maura helped me pick the right music, and her voice was beyond beautiful, tears were flowing. The harp, violin and trumpet, just added to the joy of the Nuptial Mass. I have been to three "Maura weddings", all professional and well run. I highly recommend Maura and her company.

S
Stephen Gallagher

Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Mass

Maura did an absolutely excellent job at planning the music for our wedding. Countless times she went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the music for the ceremony was perfect. A definite must have for your wedding!
Thanks Maura!

Christine
Christine Ryan

Married on 10/06/2018

Maura is amazing!

Maura was amazing and so fun to work with – love her! She helped us develop the perfect music program for our Catholic wedding ceremony. She was extremely responsive and provided the best suggestions to make our day special. She has a wonderful voice, and we received multiple compliments from our guest following the ceremony. We would highly recommend her music for your wedding ceremony.

Mary

Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic from start yo finish

Maura not only has a beautiful voice, she is also very easy to work with and went the extra mile to make my wedding ceremony so beautiful. She helped us choose the best songs and we all cried listening to how beautiful they were. She also learned a new song just for us and it was amazing how she incorporated it into the ceremony. I have and will continue to recommend Maura to anyone looking for beautiful wedding music.

Morgan

Married on 09/15/2018

Maura & Co were simply amazing!

Maura was extremely easy to work with and very responsive. She made our wedding ceremony so special! We would highly recommend her and cannot wait to use her again in the future.

B
Blaire Walsh

Married on 09/11/2018

Absolutely beautiful!

I highly recommend Maura for a wedding ceremony. She made my husband and I's ceremony so meaningful through her singing. She is extremely professional and works with you to make your ceremony is perfect. Family and friends still talk about how beautiful our ceremony was at St. Peter's Catholic Church in New York City. Thank you, Maura!

T
Tom Barber

Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Maura was perfect in helping to plan the music for our wedding ceremony to make it truly special for us both. On the day it was magical thanks to her and her musicians. I would thoroughly recommend Maura and her team for any occasion!

Janice

Married on 08/25/2018

Not Just Musicians!

I had the pleasure of hiring Maura and her musicians for my daughter's wedding. I thought I was just hiring a trio and they would show up for the ceremony. Maura's service was much more - she helped us choose our music and with detail planned for the outdoor ceremony (and had a rain back up as well). Maura even came to the site pre- wedding to ensure that all would work perfectly - and it did! It is nice to hire professionals who really care.

Joseph

Married on 07/29/2018

This is my actual email to Maura hours after my party. "Hey Maura I just want to thank you for sending such a talented person to our party. Claudia outdid herself. The harp was a huge hit. She set the perfect ambience for the room. We got nothing but compliments over it. Thank you again. Have a great night!". Maura went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. She knocks it out of the park. I strongly recommend her services.

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely beautiful music for my Catholic Church wedding. Maura gave a variety of songs (both classical and current) and gave a nice outline so you don’t miss a thing. She was a joy to work with while planning, and we received multiple compliments following our wedding. You will not be disappointed!

S
Susan

Married on 06/30/2018

Maura was very professional and responsive. Her musicians were fantastic. It really creates a wonderful ambiance that enhanced my daughter's outdoor wedding. Maura's excellent suggestions for number and type of musicians and piece selections were spot on.

Allison
Allison

Married on 06/29/2018

Maura and her musicians are awesome!

The ease and pleasantness of working with Maura was such a fantastic experience! She was so engaged from the beginning, making me think of musical details that I had not of! She also offered really helpful and informative feedback for choices she did not think would work well which I really appreciated. All around she gave suggestions. Her team of musicians were so talented, easy to work with, and wonderful. Another great part of working with Maura is that her price point was incredibly reasonable! I HIGHLY recommend her as a wedding vendor providing live music!

T
Tovah

Married on 05/12/2018

An utterly perfect, moving and elegant addition to our son Brandon's wedding. The soul of the wedding was shining... You and your musicians helped make it so. Thank you for being with us on this special and unforgettable day

Caitlin

Married on 01/20/2018

Maura was extremely helpful and fun (! ) to work with during the planning process. The music during our ceremony was beautiful - many of our guests made a point of telling us how wonderful they thought it was.

A
Aly

Married on 10/20/2017

There were many things that made my wedding day the most fabulous day of my life, one of the biggest ones was the choice to have Maura & Co musicians! I had pretty unique music choices for our walk down the aisle (*ahem* Hamilton, anyone? ) - they nailed the music and truly made the day feel unique. Not only that, but during cocktail hour my friends who are mostly performers took over the mic and keyboard and they were aces at allowing us to do it, and the transition was seamless. They were professional, incredibly talented, prompt and kind - I couldn't have asked for better musicians for my ceremony!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/07/2017

Maura was fabulous! She walked us through each piece of music needed for the ceremony and helped us come up with the perfect program for us! She was so accommodating and responsive to all of our questions. She sang beautifully day of and the harp was the perfect addition. We have received so many compliments on the ceremony music! We couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Catie

Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were on the fence about having live music for the ceremony when Maura was recommended to us by our wedding planner. We knew after our first call that we wanted to work with her! Maura is warm and professional-we never felt pressured into hiring more musicians than we needed or rushed into signing a contract.

She was very helpful with song selections and even nice enough to touch base with our friend who we wanted to perform a song during the ceremony. We had a few odd song requests and her musicians learned them no problem!

We had a harpist and violinist for our end of September outdoor nuptials and obviously I was very busy the day of so sadly I did not get to meet either of them but I heard from family and the planner they were prompt and friendly! The music itself was fantastic and I really can’t stress the importance of how much string music adds to the atmosphere.

The whole process with Maura and her team was seamless and stress free but most importantly the music itself was beautiful.

Jeffrey

Married on 09/15/2017

By providing song selection guidance and arranging a quartet of musicians for our wedding, Maura helped create the exact atmosphere we hoped to acheive at our ceremony. She also accommodated our very short time line and numerous special requests in an extremely professional and pleasant manner! Our family can only give Maura the highest recommendation!

Jessica

Married on 08/04/2017

Maura and her musicians were absolutely fabulous! She is such a nice person and helped us with recommendations that were spot on through out the planning process. She basically served as our wedding planner before and during the ceremony as well by helping us with the timing for walking down the aisle and fixing my train. We had a harp and flute (who also played clarinet and sax at the end! ) with Maura singing, which was an excellent combination. The music was so great that Maura had the whole church cheering for them at the end of communion because she blew everyone away with Let There Be Peace on Earth and Ave Maria. Some of our guests were even in tears. Everyone was telling us afterward how beautiful the music and singing was that made our ceremony truly a dream come true! Thank you so much for everything! Highly highly recommend!

Jorge

Married on 08/04/2017

Maura was fabulous at our recent wedding. She even got an ovation for her rendition of Ave Maria. She knew exactly what to do to make the wedding run smoothly and was able to improvise when there was a change mid-ceremony without any guests noticing. We highly recommend her for your music needs!

Chris

Married on 07/29/2017

Beautiful music for our ceremony, very flexible and helpful during the planning stages. We would recommend them to anyone looking to incorporate string music into their wedding.

K
Kathleen

Married on 07/22/2017

Maura & Co. Did an amazing job with all of the music at our wedding ceremony, and I would highly, highly recommend using Maura for anyone planning a wedding. Not only was she incredibly nice and easy to work with, she is an amazing singer and I was in awe at the amount of musical talent she and her team brought to our ceremony. Throughout the planning process, Maura was such a great resource to have - her website is so easy to navigate and she was so helpful in guiding us towards songs that would work well with the instruments we had chosen. Maura also made the planning process so easy for someone who is planning from afar - she was really flexible in setting up phone calls, and was very responsive over email. The church we were married in has an organist, and i was able to give Maura his contact information and she took care of orchestrating everything with him. I was originally given Maura’s name from one of my parents’ friends, who told us how incredible of a singer she is, and after listening to her in person at our own wedding, I couldn’t agree more. We received countless compliments from our guests on the music, commenting that it was the best music they’ve ever heard at a wedding ceremony. Needless to say, having Maura and her team provide music at your wedding ceremony is an absolute MUST!