Back to MBDbeauty LLC

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 01/14/2017

I would give MBD Beauty a thousand stars if I could! Andrea and her team were absolutely amazing. I was completely comfortable, and excited, from the very beginning when I had my trial with Andrea and Kelly. I felt beautiful when I left and knew I had made a great decision. They listened to exactly what I wanted my hair and make up to look like on my wedding day and gave great suggestions to make my look pop. I had a large party with 7 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law, all getting airbrush and hair styling, on top of my bridal hair and make up. Andrea and her team were so fun and efficient and got us all looking amazing and out the door right on time. Our group had quite a variety of skin and hair types and Andrea and the girls made everyone look their absolute best. The girls were so much fun and started our wedding day off with lots of smiling and laughing. You always hope to have a hair and make up team that you trust to make you feel beautiful on your big day, and MBD did exactly that and then some. It was a stress free process that I would do all over again. Andrea and her team were so sweet and genuine. I HIGHLY recommend MBD Beauty, and will definitely book again for any hair and make up I need in the future. Thank you for making my wedding day look everything I hoped for and more!

User7176719

Recently married

Kelly, Andrea, and Danielle were absolutely amazing! They made my day go super easy and were a lot of fun to spend my morning with, I couldn't have asked for a better start to my wedding day! Thank you again for making me feel so beautiful.

MBDbeauty LLC's reply:

We appreciate the very kind words, looking forward to seeing photos. Congratulations again.

S
Samantha

Married on 09/02/2018

Andrea did my make-up for my cousin's wedding it came out beautiful and looked flawless. I was especially happy with my lashes. Thanks so much Ang! I Highly recommend her and I will be using her services for all of my formal events in the future or just to feel extra pretty!

B
Brittany

Married on 07/01/2018

I would highly recommend MBDbeauty for hair and makeup for your wedding. I did a hair and makeup trial where Meg perfectly replicated the photo I had of the hairstyle I wanted and listed to what I wanted for my makeup to help make my vision a reality. At first, my bridal party/family said they did not want their hair and makeup done, but my 3 days before the wedding day, my mom, my husbands mom, and his sister (one of my bridesmaids) all decided that they wanted to get a blow-out. I contacted MBDbeauty and within a couple hours they arranged everything and scheduled a second stylist, Victoria, to come on the wedding day.

On the wedding day, Meg and Victoria arrived early to get started, which was awesome. Victoria finishes my mother-in-law's blowout, and then she goes to start my sister-in-law and she shows a pic of what she wants and its an updo, not a blowout. I realize that my husband did not understand that there is a difference between these two when we booked. We asked if we could pay the difference and they could make it happen. Victoria got very creative and figured out how to do this style with panty hose we had, and it turned out great. This however was not the end of the surprises, since my sister (the maid of honor) dyed her hair the week before the wedding and then decided the day of the wedding that she couldn't do the blowout on her own. We again went to Victoria and Meg and asked if we could fit in one more blowout before we had to leave, and somehow they fit it in and we got out the door with one minute to spare to head over to the venue. Everyone loved their hair, and I loved my hair and make-up. The day of my wedding was 100 degrees and humid but somehow my hair and makeup looked beautiful all day until I got back to the hotel almost 12 hours later. I highly recommend them, they go above and beyond to make what you want happen, are very nice, and do an amazing job!

F
Fawn

Married on 05/11/2018

Andrea and Meg killed the hair and makeup game at my pre-wedding trial and on the day of. They provided services for myself (bride) and three bridesmaids, and all of us were thrilled with our looks. The team was professional, fun, and they made us look and feel our best. Andrea stayed with us until the very last moment, making sure everything was ready for my first look photos. Through a sunny beach ceremony, tears, hugs, and some less than glamorous moments on the dance floor, my hair and makeup withstood all that the day threw at it. I'm SO thankful for these ladies! If you’re lucky enough to be getting married in New England and have access to MBD’s services, you’d be crazy not to give them a call.

S
Sara

Married on 03/17/2018

Andrea was very sweet and professional. She did an awesome job tinting my eyebrows and I loved my makeup!

She did a great job creating foundation to match my skin tone and made sure to create the look I wanted!

User3068426

1+ year ago

We were married in October. Andrea and Kelly did makeup and Kelly and Danielle did hair. I am still in love with the way my hair and makeup came out. I look at my wedding photos and say to myself, "I don't know how they do it. " I asked Andrea and Kelly to help me achieve a Bohemian style with both my hair and makeup while maintaining a very simple and natural look because I am the type of the person who doesn't really wear makeup. At my trial I had many ideas and visions of what I wanted to look like on my wedding hair. Before they even touched my hair and face they gave me a good look over and looked at the photos (from pinterest etc) that I brought in with me. In a professional way they explained what would look the best for my skin and hair type and they even explained why I should choose certain hair and makeup styles to achieve the best photos. They were very patient with me because I ended up changing my hair style (first I wanted a side twist and then I changed and said I wanted a braid instead). I didn't wear a veil on on my wedding day and Andrea and Kelly helped me pick out a beautiful gold hair piece which I purchased at the studio. On my wedding day they arrived early in the morning and were friendly and upbeat which made me feel good because of course I was nervous. I decided at the last minute that I wanted lip color instead of bare lips and Andrea blended a perfect plum/ burgundy for me on the spot. The lip color stayed on all evening and I was able to buy a similar lip gloss from Andrea to touch up as needed. My lip color matched my flowers perfectly and I received so many complements. I can't recommend MBDbeauty enough. They are more than just a hair and makeup vendor they are true bridal professionals who' expertise is hard to find now a days.

Brielle
Brielle

Married on 08/18/2017

Awesome doesn't begin to describe it. Andrea and her team were so great with me and my bridal party. Kelly kept pictures from my trial, so she knew exactly what we had done. My hair stayed in place the whole night, which is quite an accomplishment considering I have very thick and long hair. The make-up team was also able to do people last minute who decided that day they wanted make-up.
My make-up was awesome. Stayed on the whole night, if only it could be like that all the time!

Megan

Married on 06/17/2017

MBDbeauty was super professional and easy to work with from start to finish. I loved my hair and makeup, and so did everyone in my bridal party. The makeup lasted from first look through the end of the night and I received many compliments. Danielle was great to work with; even when I changed my hairstyle on the day of (different from my trial), she understood what I wanted and was amazing. Michelle did such a great job with makeup and took her time finding the perfect lip color. MBD's pricing is very reasonable and they will travel to your venue, which to me was very important. Highly recommend!

R
Rosa

Married on 05/28/2017

Andrea and Victoria did an amazing job for our wedding! In addition to my bridal hair and makeup we had four bridesmaid's hairstyles and traditional makeup, which was incredibly beautiful, as well as my mother-in-law's blow out. The girls were so easy to hang out with and talk to about my vision of how I wanted the bridesmaids to look that I almost lost track of time on my wedding day just chatting with them! They worked with my curly, often frizzy and difficult to deal with, hair without any problems. They also had no trouble working with my diverse array of bridesmaids - who all have different skin tones and hair textures. Andrea and Victoria were incredibly responsive to emails, especially leading up the the wedding when I think I rescheduled the location and time for the hair and makeup at least three times. They were incredible professional, warm, and they did an incredible job with our hair and makeup - the photos we have gotten back so far look amazing thanks to them! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and we recommend them highly - so flexible and adaptable!

Meredith

Married on 03/26/2017

When I decided I was getting married in the winter time I waned to make sure my beauty services were weather proof, They were. At first I was scared my hair and makeup wouldn't stay in breezy or snowy photos taken outside but the team assured me that they I would have no problems. I booked a trial before signing a contract and the process was very quick and easy. From the first email, to the trial and the day of the wedding MBD exceeded expectations. I found the company on TV and was happy to see they had great reviews online as well as photos. I have thick curly hair (that is not easy to maintain) but Kelly made sure it looked exactly how I wanted it to. Thank you!

F
Francine

Married on 01/27/2017

My experience with Andrea and her team was wonderful. I first found Andrea on CT Style when she was doing a TV segment. I requested her for my wedding day. My booking process was easy, I booked with someone online and met with Kelly and Andrea shortly after. My skin isn't the best and I was more then happy with the outcome of my makeup for both my trial and wedding day. I highly recommend Andrea and her team.

Kiera

Married on 12/09/2016

Andrea and her girls are simply amazing. From the consultation to the day of, they exceeded my expectations. My hair and makeup was flawless. Andrea listens to you and will recommend what she thinks will look good without being pushy. This team is very talented at what they do.

Michelle

Married on 10/28/2016

My wedding took place last week and I am still receiving compliments about the makeup and hair done for myself and party. The team was a breeze to work with. Kelly did my hair and makeup and replicated the same look from my trial. I could not have been happier with my experience.

L
Lindsay

Married on 10/22/2016

Prior to the start of my wedding planning I had never heard of MBD Beauty. I stumbled upon them on Wedding Wire. Due to this, I was apprehensive about trusting them to make me look and feel my best on one of the most important days of my life. Any doubt I had was immediately thrown out the window at my consultation! Andrea and her team are very inviting, passionate, and gifted at their craft. Andrea even donated her veil to the studio so that brides-to-be could fully envision their wedding day look; I thought that was such a sweet and thoughtful touch! Andrea did my makeup and Kelly did my hair - both were fantastic. While hair & makeup may not be my forte, I do know (once I see it) what I do and do not like. Never once did I feel uncomfortable telling them what small detail I wanted changed, in fact, they encouraged me to! I ended up going back for a second trial and changed the style of my bridal updo completely – Kelly never made me feel guilty for doing so. MBD Beauty wants to make YOU happy! If you want a beauty team who will respect your taste and not force their own personal style on you, MBD Beauty is the right choice for you. Andrea and her team arrived on time (very early in the morning) and completely nailed each look. As the ceremony grew closer, I got very overwhelmed – as many brides do – and had a “moment”. Andrea assured me everything would be done (perfectly) on time, and she was right. Thank you Andrea, Kelly, and everyone at MBD Beauty!

T
Tara

Married on 10/08/2016

I wish I couldn give more then 5 stars! From the hair and makeup trial Kelly and Andrea were professional and their work fabulous. I changed my hair style from my trial to the actual wedding day and the adjustments looked perfect. My Mother, Mother in law and bridesmaids all looked beautiful thanks to their work. Definitely book them for your wedding day.

kait

Married on 09/16/2016

The team is lovely, my initial interaction was with Victoria at the store. She made my trial relaxed and laid back. The day of my wedding the team arrived early and everything looked exactly how I imagined. I'm so thankful to have found MBD online. Thanx so much again.

Kelly Aaron
Kelly Aaron

Married on 07/23/2016

You have found your beauty expert! We highly recommend MBD Beauty for your event! We used them and we were just thrilled with the work and talent. The day was absolutely as we envisioned thanks to all of the preparation, knowledge, and experience the team has. We felt at ease the entire process. Thank you so very much for all your artistic creativity and professionalism! Many thanks, Andrea!

MBDbeauty LLC's reply:

Kelly, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you! The team had an absolute blast with you and we can't wait to see more photos!

D
Dana

Married on 07/22/2016

I booked the team a year in advanced, Andrea was booked so I had my makeup done by Bianca and my hair was done by Danielle. The staff was so accommodating from the trial to the day of my wedding. I not only had 1 trial but i had 2, I changed my mind about the look I wanted and Ann was very laid back about booking me another appointment. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful and nailing my look!

A
Ann

Married on 07/16/2016

Thank you so much Kelly who went out of her way to do my hair on her day off. I booked last minute and Kelly was nice enough to do my hair. I left feeling beautiful. If you can get an appointment at the store go for it.

L
Lisa

Married on 06/11/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Andrea and her team at MBD beauty! I was fortunate to had Andrea for makeup and Daniele/Victor for hair on my wedding day for myself and huge bridal party. Andrea and her team are all so talented and just a wonderful people to work with. All of my bridesmaids raved about what a beautiful job all of the girls did. They all work together extremely well and have timing down pat to make sure we were all ready in time. Prior to the wedding, Andrea took the time to have several trials with me to make sure she got the look I was going for perfect. She even did the makeup for my bridal shower! I got so many compliments throughout both the shower and the wedding. All of the girls are a blast the day of the wedding and helped put my nerves to rest! Highly recommend Andrea and anyone on her team!

E
Emily

Married on 06/05/2016

Andrea and her team were amazing! They arrived on time and accommodated everyone. I couldn't be happier with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out. I highly recommend MBD beauty!

R
ruchita

Married on 05/01/2016

I had an AMAZING experience with Andrea! I recently got married and had my makeup done by her. From the very beginning to the last minute, it has been an absolute pleasure working with her. I was referred to Andrea by another vendor. Right from introductory moments when I spoke to her over the phone, she made me feel so comfortable. She really listened to what I needed, had reasonable prices, & seemed fun! I set up a trial, which really insured me that this was the right choice. The day of the wedding, Andrea brought two assistants which was GREAT, both of them did a great job. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing. Each makeup artist had great suggestions based on bridesmaid’s skin complexion, and adjusted based on what the girls wanted. They finished everyone’s makeup early, but Andrea stayed extra to make sure my makeup looked flawless before my first look, which was REALLY nice, and just touched my heart. She fixed my lip makeup right before my first look, so my pictures would be perfect and gave me a couple things in case I needed to adjust myself. My makeup lasted ALL NIGHT, I only needed gloss adjustment as I was eating and kissing my husband. Thank you for making my day PERFECT!

User6806092

2+ years ago

If you are lucky enough to book Andrea & her team I would say absolutely do it! Not only is the team professional but they are are VERY professional. From trial to wedding Andrea is laid back and easy to work with. Thank you!

Kelly

Married on 02/20/2016

Hair & Makeup by DiLieto is by far the best around! Not only do they offer trials to make sure you achieve the look you are visualizing for your special day, they have friendly and talented staff that will be sure you leave your crowd stunned! The owner of this establishment takes pride in her work and it shows! I would recommend MBDbeauty to anyone looking to make sure they have that WOW-factor on their special day!

5 STARS!