Reviews
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lisa
I can't say enough wonderful things about Andrea and her team at MBD beauty! I was fortunate to had Andrea for makeup and Daniele/Victor for hair on my wedding day for myself and huge bridal party. Andrea and her team are all so talented and just a wonderful people to work with. All of my bridesmaids raved about what a beautiful job all of the girls did. They all work together extremely well and have timing down pat to make sure we were all ready in time. Prior to the wedding, Andrea took the time to have several trials with me to make sure she got the look I was going for perfect. She even did the makeup for my bridal shower! I got so many compliments throughout both the shower and the wedding. All of the girls are a blast the day of the wedding and helped put my nerves to rest!! Highly recommend Andrea and anyone on her team!!
Wedding: 06/11/2016

Emily
Andrea and her team were amazing! They arrived on time and accommodated everyone. I couldn't be happier with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out. I highly recommend MBD beauty!
Wedding: 06/05/2016

ruchita
I had an AMAZING experience with Andrea! I recently got married and had my makeup done by her. From the very beginning to the last minute, it has been an absolute pleasure working with her. I was referred to Andrea by another vendor. Right from introductory moments when I spoke to her over the phone, she made me feel so comfortable. She really listened to what I needed, had reasonable prices, & seemed fun! I set up a trial, which really insured me that this was the right choice. The day of the wedding, Andrea brought two assistants which was GREAT, both of them did a great job. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing. Each makeup artist had great suggestions based on bridesmaid’s skin complexion, and adjusted based on what the girls wanted. They finished everyone’s makeup early, but Andrea stayed extra to make sure my makeup looked flawless before my first look, which was REALLY nice, and just touched my heart. She fixed my lip makeup right before my first look, so my pictures would be perfect and gave me a couple things in case I needed to adjust myself. My makeup lasted ALL NIGHT, I only needed gloss adjustment as I was eating and kissing my husband. Thank you for making my day PERFECT!
Wedding: 05/01/2016

User6806092
If you are lucky enough to book Andrea & her team I would say absolutely do it! Not only is the team professional but they are are VERY professional. From trial to wedding Andrea is laid back and easy to work with. Thank you!

Kelly
Hair & Makeup by DiLieto is by far the best around! Not only do they offer trials to make sure you achieve the look you are visualizing for your special day, they have friendly and talented staff that will be sure you leave your crowd stunned! The owner of this establishment takes pride in her work and it shows! I would recommend MBDbeauty to anyone looking to make sure they have that WOW-factor on their special day! 5 STARS!!
Wedding: 02/20/2016

User5421566
MBD is a very talented group. The team is both talented in hair and makeup. I highly recommend them.

Emma
I am so pleased I had MBD beauty take care of my hair and makeup on my wedding day. They are fun girls who are great at what they do. I had Andrea for makeup and Kristin who did all of the bridesmaids hair. Not only do they make you feel completely comfortable with them right off the bat, they listen to you and really have your interest in mind. They had great suggestions based on the weather for the day, skin tone, how long I wanted the makeup to last, etc. I did a trial with them and I would 100% suggest doing so. Inbetween my trial and wedding day I thought of things I wanted different and they were able to make the adjustments I wanted. My hair and makeup looked 20 times better on the day of the wedding too, they took so much more time to make sure it was absolutely perfect! I had such a fun time working with them. Normally I never spend so much money on myself but it was worth every penny. It was my one wedding day and my hair and makeup lasted all day. Seriously. And to top it all off - they finished my hair and makeup last and could have easily left right away to tend to other business or personal matters, but they asked to stay because they wanted to see me in my wedding dress. I though that was the sweetest thing in the world! These girls are fantastic! Thank you!!
Wedding: 09/05/2015
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Thank you so much for the beautiful review Emma! We hope to see you again soon.

lucy
Andrea and her team are awesome! Throughout the whole process they were super flexible with scheduling consultations, very helpful and responsive to feedback, and ultimately made me and my bridesmaids look flawless for the big day. Highly recommended!
Wedding: 08/29/2015

User5402547
The girls at mbdbeauty made me look exactly how I imagined the day of my wedding. They came extremely prepared and they were very personal and easy to get along with. My booking process was easy and affordable. Andrea was able to lead me in the rite direction at my trial for both hair and makeup. I was happy to get a touch up bag because I was not able to book the team for an additional hour.

User5402581

Liz
Andrea and her hair & makeup team we're awesome to work with. Everyone in my party love both their hair and makeup. From what I've heard, that rarely happens! Kristen spent a lot of time to make my hair perfect and it was exceptional. They were punctual and got done within our time frame.
Wedding: 07/25/2015

Avery
Makeup by DiLieto did my hair for both my wedding and my friend's wedding. Both times they did an amazing job on all the girls. We all felt beautiful. On top of that, the girls are so easy going and friendly. They feel more like friends than vendors while helping everyone get ready for the wedding which made everyone feel super comfortable.
Wedding: 07/18/2015

Laura
Andrea and her team did hair for all my girls this past weekend. They also did make up for me and a few others. The team was absolutely fantastic. Andrea did an amazing job with my make up - she was truly able to embody everything I was going for with a more natural look. Her hair team was awesome - they did a great job and moved quickly to ensure that all eight of us were done ahead of schedule. Kristie was the lead hair stylist and I can't recommend her enough. She did such a nice job with everyone, jumped in to touch up other ladies hair who stopped by over course if the day. She took the lead on fixing my hair piece that broke, put in my veil and offered much needed emotional support to me during the day. Thank you so much to all the MBD ladies for everything!!!!
Wedding: 06/13/2015

Amanda
Andrea and Addy came and did my make up for my wedding. Andrea and Addy are truly talented. Each person's make up was truly gorgeous and flawless. We all received so many compliments on our makeup. Thank you so much!!
Wedding: 06/07/2015

Missy
I hired the team for both hair and makeup and both my party and I couldn't be happier. The booking process was fast and easy and all of my pictures looked exactly how I imagined. Thank you to the team!!
Wedding: 05/16/2015
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Tori
I decided to go to Hair & Makeup by DiLieto for my prom and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Andrea and her team were so nice and wonderful. I had a great time talking and bonding with everyone, and I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants the pitch perfect look for a wedding or prom. I hope to come back for future events because I've never felt so flawless in my life. Thanks to Hair & Makeup by DiLieto, I had the best look and time at my senior prom.
Wedding: 05/15/2015

User4267325
Andrea and her crew were amazing! They were very professional but also relaxed. Everyone's hair and makeup came out amazing! Andrea really listened to the look that I wanted to go for and did a great job!

Michela
The MBDbeauty team is hands down one of the most talented group of ladies I have met in a while. The owner Andrea is very experienced with makeup and conducting her business so the entire process was easy and laid back. I would highly reccomend the entire team. Andrea and Ann both made sure to book me with a stylist that fit my needs. Thank you.
Wedding: 03/13/2015

User4707283
Andrea and her team are amazing. Kristyn is a natural with hair. Ann is very fast with responsivness and the ladies as a team talented. I would reccomend this makeup hair and team everyone. Thank you ladies.

Judith
Andrea was just amazing to work with! After my initial consultation with her, I wasn't sure that I wanted to go with the look she and her team had done for me, even though they'd done exactly what I'd asked them to. I scheduled a second consultation, which she provided at no charge, and helped me to find exactly the right look for my wedding day. She traveled to the bed and breakfast where I was staying to make me up for the wedding, which was lovely. Andrea is energetic, enthusiastic, friendly, talented, and really fun to be around. I spent most of my time with her chatting and laughing. I highly recommend her.
Wedding: 11/28/2014