Back to Meghan Burke photography

C
Caitlin

Married on 06/30/2018

Effortlessly creative photographerl!

We had an amazing time getting to know Meghan at our engagement photo shoot. She made the drive down to my husbands shore house where he really wanted to take the pictures and made us feel at ease. She had great contact with me throughout the preparation for our wedding day, working with me to make sure she fit in our budget, and made the whole wedding flow so easily. The photos that we got from our wedding are truly professional and she used some awesome techniques that give them that creative edge. We wouldn’t have been happier with anyone else!

Stephanie

Married on 06/23/2018

Meg is without a doubt a creative genius and she was SO much fun to work with! From the moment we spoke on the phone I knew we would get along and I was right! When we were doing our engagement shoot I don't think I laughed so hard because she had me and my husband climb a tree and within a few mins of meeting each other she was pushing my butt up there [what's a better way to get to know each other]. The photo was absolutely worth it since it was our save the date picture!

Meg was also very accommodating and I loved how she communicated everything to me- right down to the timeline and what would work best for us. Even during our wedding this lady was willing to get down on the ground and do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot and let me tell you, it will be! People are already praising some of the pictures she posted and how wonderful she was that night.

So if you were to ever to need a photographer who will make you feel right at home, is completely understanding and will make you feel comfortable so you don't even realize you're taking pictures, Meg is your girl. And I guess it helps that her pictures are spectacular that you'll probably want to hire her for every future events/milestone you have! I also wanted to say that her assistant, Sarah, was also a lot of fun that day and probably laughed at us/thought we were crazy as we shoved food down our throats seconds before going down the aisle :).

Amanda

Married on 10/07/2017

Meg was recommended to us from our Entertainment Company and we can’t thank them enough for that! From the first conversation with her we knew we would work so well together. After meeting her everything from that point on fell into place. For our engagement pictures she was willing to go on a boating excursion with us to the perfect spot! As wedding day fastly approached she kept us in the loop with time changes as well as the other vendors we had. On wedding day Meg and Craig did an amazing job capturing every moment! They were fun to work with and everyone had a great time. After the wedding she was willing to answer any other questions we had for her and kept us up to date with the progress of our pictures. She is awesome to work with and we are so glad we were able to make that connection with her. Thank you Meg & Craig!

Alyssa

Married on 09/02/2017

Meghan was an amazing photographer and I cannot overstate that.

She was extremely accommodating as my husband and I lived in California and we're having our wedding in Maryland, but she made communication very easy.

Her personality is very warm and welcoming and she made us feel so comfortable as soon as we connected, as if we had been friends for awhile and that made taking photos, which can sometimes feel a bit awkward, so much more relaxed and fun. Shes very professional while also helping us feel like our wedding was special and unique.

Her aesthetic is absolutely beautiful, feeling natural and not too "posed" while also producing breathtaking photos. She captured some wonderful candid shots for us and has an amazing eye for finding perfect shots for framing at our venue.

It also has to be noted that it rained on our wedding day and Meghan and her assistant were out with us like troopers the whole time not worrying one bit about getting rained on or complaining (despite how guilty I felt about it haha).

You cannot find a more enthusiastic, professional, and yet incredibly friendly photographer for the price and she was easily worth every penny.

Would absolutely recommend her to friends and family!

M
Megan

Married on 08/26/2017

Meghan was absolutely amazing. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease during our engagement shoot and then on our wedding day. She was so easy to work with and she was such a help to us! The photos turned out stunning and I’m so happy Meghan was our photographer. She was such a pleasure to work with, responded quickly, and was flexible to our hectic schedule. She’s the best!

Sarah

Married on 07/14/2017

No I don't have any comments or feedback to help future couples

E
Erin

Married on 06/03/2017

When planning our wedding, my husband and I each had our priorities - he was focused on excellent music and I on amazing photography to remember our day. Meg came to us highly recommended through the grapevine of Philadelphia wedding photographers and we could not be more happy that we worked with her.

From shooting our engagement photos in DC to a long, hectic June wedding day, Meg was a consummate professional; her warm and bubbly personality put everyone at ease throughout the day and she and Sarah were absolute ninjas, everywhere at once capturing images that are second to none. I am not exaggerating when I say that every picture is an absolute treasure.

Meg is a talented photographer and even more wonderful person - you cannot go wrong in working with her to shoot your wedding.

W
Whitney

Married on 05/20/2017

Honestly, there are no words that can describe how amazing Meghan is! Not only is she super talented and amazing at what she does but she also has a great personality and was SO fun to work with. Throughout the whole process she was super accommodating and easy to work with. The day of the wedding she got to know my whole wedding party by name, (it was not a small wedding party)! To me that was a super personable touch that I really appreciated. We are so thankful we chose Meghan to capture our engagement session and our wedding day!

Ruben

Married on 10/08/2016

Meg is an incredible photographer and person. She was not only funny and accommodating to our crazy schedule, but had amazing ideas for our event. Her pictures were incredible and we had an amazing time working with her. We couldn't have asked for a better person or a more competent photographer to be a part of our big day.

I
Irma

Married on 09/23/2016

Meghan was amazing to work with! She made us feel at ease and was so accommodating with our schedule! The pictures came out amazing so happy we chose her for our big day!

J
Julie

Married on 09/17/2016

There aren't enough ways to say or things to do to thank Meghan Burke Photography. She is an incredibly talented photographer. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were incredible. She was an absolute joy to work with from start to finish. Meghan took so much stress away from on my big day! She made the entire timeline for me the day of. She is so creative. I received all of my photos in a timely manner. The wedding album is beautiful. Reasonably priced. Highly, highly recommend. I have already referred 3 brides to her!

P
Pat

Married on 05/21/2016

Absolutely recommend! Meghan was so flexible and accommodating. She was so enthusiastic on our big day and we did not have to worry about a single thing. She was very thorough and communicates extremely well. Couldn't recommend her enough.

Ashley

Married on 05/20/2016

Meghan was amazing the day of our wedding. She was even more helpful leading up to our big day! We had our engagement shoot with her as well as 3 other photo opportunities. So many friends loved Meghan that they have even booked her after seeing her work.

Our pictures are something everyone talks about still, almost 8 months later. I thank Meghan for capturing our day, I don't think anyone could have done it better.

Thanks-
Ashley and Nick

G
Gina-Marie

Married on 10/24/2015

Meg is fantastic. She is creative and professional. We could not have been happier with the end result of both our engagement and wedding photos. Absolutely love them.

Shawn

Married on 07/18/2015

Meghan was very professional and easy to work with. She is extremely talented behind the camera and was able to put together some really amazing shots from our wedding. My wife and I could not have been happier with her work and I would recommend Meghan to anyone in need of a truly great photographer.

J
Julie

Married on 07/18/2015

Meg was amazing. She worked with us on anything we wanted and was very professional. I would recommend her to everyone she won't dissapoint you.

Rebecca

Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the work Meghan did for our wedding. We also had her shoot our engagement photos and right off the bat, we knew she was going to be amazing. Meghan is extremely friendly, conscientious, and came up with so many beautiful, fun, and innovative shots for our pictures. She managed to make us both (two camera-shy people) have such an enjoyable time being photographed. And our pictures have come back absolutely stunning. Her photography style is beyond words. To top it off, our wedding guests and family also could not stop raving about her professionalism and charm during the wedding.

I would highly recommend her services. Thank you so much, Meghan, for everything!

Randi

Married on 09/12/2015

Our pictures came out beautifully! Couldn't be happier with our choice and definitely recommend to all of our friends!

M
megan

Married on 05/21/2016

I would definitely use Meghan! She made my husband and I feel very comfortable throughout the day and was very quick on her feet :) Not to mention the great price!