Back to Melissa Morgan Photography

6 Reviews for Melissa Morgan Photography

A
Ashley

Married on 11/16/2013

I love capturing moments with pictures, and Melissa was there for every moment. As I was looking through my gallery it took me right back to the wedding day. The pictures are beautiful and I am very pleased!

User3718601

2+ years ago

Melissa was extremely flexible in working with us. She returned the pictures in a timely matter and had a large variety to choose from. She took pictures of any poses I had suggested and many more. I will come back to her for any pictures in the future. She returned phone calls promptly and was always willing to answer all of my questions and is extremely patient! A++ photographer!

A
Amy

Married on 06/02/2012

Melissa was very professional and wonderful to work with. She was very timely in her correspondence. Our pictures just what we had hoped for. She was very pleasant to our families and friends (not bossy like some others I have been in venues with). She was non-intrusive during the ceremony and yet managed to have some great shots.

C
Casey

Married on 10/15/2011

Melissa is wonderful to work with! She is so sweet and flexible. Her pictures are amazing and unique! Could not have asked for anything better!

M
Amy

Married on 10/10/2010

Melissa Morgan photography is Great to work with. She done a wonderful job. Her ceativity is wonderful, such as: she used a big,live African frog for some "kissing" shots, an antique couch for outside shots, and very natural and earthy shots for the rings and close-up shots, you have just got to see for yourself..... Not to mention the amazing engagement pictures...!

B
Bethany

Married on 03/05/2011

Melissa is super friendly, and interacted with the wedding party really well!