Back to Memory Makers

2 Reviews for Memory Makers

S
Silvia

Married on 05/04/2013

Maggie is great! Her linens were beautiful, and I loved that she had more than just a white chair cover to offer. Her price was very competative, and she even put out my place cards, table numbers, and favors without charging extra! She helped to make my wedding beautiful and unique! THANK YOU MAGGIE!

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 10/10/2010

Maggie from Memory Makers in South Lyon, did SO much for us! I really didn't know how she was going to get it all done! I met with her to go over the color and style of our Chair Covers... But found out that she also did Flowers, and rents wedding iteam! I was so excited to have her apart of our wedding, she knew the type of person I was from meeting me, and did everything just how I liked it! We had a 10/10/10 wedding and our colors were Red, Black, Silver and White! I wanted red Gerbera Daisies, that other vendors were telling me not to do..... But with Maggie, anything was possible! She did such a great job, and the reception hall looked beautiful and perfect! The flowers were perfect, the tables and chairs were amazing, all the candles stayed lite that I was concerned about! The men's flowers were all labled so there was no confusion, and the mom's flowers were just perfect! I would HIGHLY Recommend Maggie from Memory Makers! She worked well with all of our vendors, and knew just the look we wanted! Thank you SO very Much!

David and Nicole!