Back to Mermaid Pictures and Printing

P
Featured
Paige

Married on 04/30/2017

Martin is an amazing photographer and was such a pleasure to work with. He was incredibly nice and responsive, helped us with other questions regarding our wedding planning in the Turks, and got our pictures back to us very quickly following our wedding. His photos captured such genuine moments on the day of our wedding and we will forever be grateful to Martin for the memories!

Married on 10/05/2017

Incredible photography skills that continue to bring my special day back to life with these beautiful memories to look at. Highly recommend hiring for your special day.

B
Bram

Married on 12/06/2016

Wonderful experience.
Martin knows how to relax the couple in order to make authentic and beautiful pictures reflecting the couples emotions on the best day of their lives.

Paul & Lilian
Paul & Lilian

Married on 07/30/2016

Martin was amazing to work with! We did a lot of research on Turks and Caicos photographers before reaching out to him because we wanted a more natural/stylish look rather than the typical "cruise photography" feel for our big day. Once connected with Martin, we knew we were in good hands from the way he spoke about his work. Destination weddings can be scary with booking vendors without meeting them ahead of time, but Martin gave us complete comfort. He understood what we were looking for and worked with us, rather than trying to "sell" us, he truly was an ally to us!

On the day of the event, Martin was barely noticeable and gave us space to be ourselves. He only gave direction when needed but mostly left us to be in our natural state. If he hadn't been so awesome along the way I would have been nervous that he wasn't doing enough! But I trusted his process and am so glad I did! The photos came out amazing and way beyond what we could have imagined! We look like movie stars but more important you can see the looooove between my husband and I. We will treasure these forever and are so happy that we found Martin!
If you are looking for someone who can capture the natural beauty in life, Martin is absolutely your guy and you won't regret going with him!

T
Tessa

Married on 04/18/2015

I am so glad we found Martin. Our pics were stunning. He had a great balance of making sure he got the shots we requested but then also capturing the most beautiful candid moments. Aside from being an extremely talented photog he was also amazing ad hoc wedding coordinator by keeping everyone on track, on time and taking care of anything that stressed me out. That was priceless!

Martha

Married on 06/22/2013

Martin Lingnau was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a very positive experience with him. He was very responsive from the beginning of the process and continues to answer all of my questions. We could not be more pleased with the quality of the photographs – they are stunning!

L
Lysianne

Married on 12/31/2012

Martin photographed our wedding in Turks and Caicos. He was very patient and attentive to every details. The quality of his work is outstanding. The pictures are sublime. He captured everything that we could not say that day. Memories that will last and that we will share forever. Thanks Martin! Lysianne