Back to Metropolist

Brooke
Brooke Thurton

Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome venue space!

This was an amazing venue! Andi was great to work with, responsive to emails, and very kind & relateable. She was super helpful to answer my many questions and point me in the right direction/give me inspiration from what’s been done in that space before! The space itself is beautiful and the tables & chairs that Metropolist provide are beautiful. The lighting is a beautiful touch and we loved this space for our ceremony & reception. There is a nice space upstairs for the bridal party to relax and their kitchen area is simple and great to serve drinks from. Our caterer was Veraci Pizza and was able to cook the pizza outside and bring the food in for buffet style serving. Would highly recommend this venue with how much you’re able to do in it!

B
BIanca

Married on 09/02/2018

We just had our wedding at Metropolist and it was such a great experience working with Andi & the team. She was very responsive and at times that I was being indecisive she was there to help me put into words what I wanted and what I was thinking. The venue allows you to bring your own caterer and is very flexible. Love the lighting, windows & swing. I still can't get over our wedding. Thank you Andi & Metropolist!

Madeline
Madeline

Married on 07/21/2018

We just had our wedding at Metropolist in SoDo, and we could not have been happier with the outcome! Andi, the Event Director, was fabulous to work with and made my life so much easier during the wedding planning process. She provided a number of recommendations based on what she's seen done and what has been popular in the past. I ended up booking a number of her vendor recommendations because they were so familiar with the space, which made our day go so smoothly, and I couldn't be more thankful for her guidance!

The venue is absolutely beautiful and has so much character to it, and our guests loved it as much as we did. Metropolist also has gorgeous wood tables and chairs that were included in the reservation. With this, we just had to rent a few additional tables/chairs to accommodate our guest count, but having the bulk of the tables/chairs already at the venue allowed us to keep our rental cost down.

All in all, we had the best experience with Andi and Metropolist, and could not recommend them more!

S
Serena

Married on 06/16/2018

We toured Metropolist while searching for a wedding venue and had an amazing experience. Andi is super responsive, personable, and was able to answer ALL of my questions about the Wedding industry, vendors, etc. Instead of focusing on just the venue, Andi made sure that we felt confident going into wedding planning itself. She gave us a personal tour of the space and invited us to a tasting event that really brought the venue to life! Andi has a lot of knowledge about wedding design and her taste is unique, yet current. With that, she was able to help us visualize how the space could be transformed into exactly what we're looking for. I highly recommend Metropolist and Andi! Thank you, Andi! Xoxo

E
Elena

Married on 03/25/2018

My husband and I had our wedding here in March 2018. We loved our experience! We wanted a venue that allowed us to bring in our own vendors and decorate the space to match our vision, and Metropolist was perfect for this! They’re super flexible and relaxed, and let you bring your creative dream to life! My husband built an arbor to go over the 24 ft head table, and Andi, the event director, was nothing but excited and supportive of our vision. Speaking of Andi, you really couldn’t find a more genuine, fun and easy going person to work with. She was one of the biggest factors in making our day so incredible. She’s a fast responder, she’s always willing to help, and she’s not one of those people who’s after your money and looking for ways to upcharge you. She just genuinely wants to help your wedding say be as incredible as it can. The space has awesome an awesome garage door that we opened mid dance party to cool everyone off. They’re also perfect for food trucks. Oh also, wonderful natural light! Half of the wall is windows which was great for photos indoors.

I HIGHLY recommend this venue to any Seattle brides!

L
Lindsay

Married on 10/21/2017

I had a great experience with Andi at Metropolist when hunting for a wedding venue. She was responsive, flexible, helpful and had a great eye for my style and what I wanted for my event!

Abby
Abby West

Married on 05/25/2019

3.6

Great venue but

We just had out wedding at Metropolist, and the venue itself was beautiful and our day was wonderful there. Unfortunately, their event space coordinator often did not respond to emails or phone calls for weeks, if she did at all. She was rude and tried to change the terms of our agreement multiple times (trying to add a charge for chairs that were included on our contract, and adding new rules for the venue in an email to me two days prior to the wedding). In addition, she was scheduled to meet my Mother-in-Law at the venue the month prior to the wedding and simply did not show up.
In short, I would recommend the venue-it is a lovely space and a great value in Seattle, but do not expect much from their event coordinator.